[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
nsnsmag escribió:
I have 7k ES and 17k in-game dps icestorm in hideout while using cyclone. How much more do I need to do simulacrum 20/20? I do not want to test it, fail and lose currency...

Did my first Simulacrum with 9k ES and 19k in game idle ice storm (no casts, no flasks, no buffs). Lowest I got was like 1k ES on wave 15 when the additional boss jumped out. Wave 20 took a bit to finish off, but was doable.
As far as progression goes you just need to get nice helmet and chest bases with good ES and flat INT rolls, you can easily play and clear content in just those while you save up for currency to buy crusader and hunter exalted orbs to attempt the INT% rolls.

I was comfortably doing everything at about 4ex total invested and then just started chipping away at upgrades.

The big jump for me was being able to do simulacrums, at that point I was able to start getting all my awakened gems, my INT/ES split personalities, and ES on hit watcher's eye.

I know our gear looks unrealistic but it was originally 50c to a few exalts and we just were able to hit the INT% via slams.

Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 10 abr. 2020 18:51:14
If anyone is missing Uber Atziri which was once "the hardest boss in the game"
here is a video of a quick run i made tonight for the sake of old days:

Corona_Madness vs. Uber Atziri - Delirium league

Re-spec just the Occultist mini Ascendancy to Elementalist mini ascendancy and you won't care at all of the mirror clone :)

And a random video of a T16 Promenade map to see a bit of the clear-speed of my character with low FPS :)
Is not the best video to show the clear speed but still; and the numbers of splinters i got in the video at the end of the map is the average i get from a well rolled normal T16 map.

Corona_Madness vs. T16 Promenade - Delirium league

For me favorite T16 maps this league to run for splinters are these 3: Canyon (2 bosses), Promenade (2 bosses) and Crystal Ore (3 bosses) and Malformation also but there you have to click the gates between tunnels :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 abr. 2020 20:03:28
PSA:

An 8 passive skill large cluster jewel with Cold to the Core, Prismatic Heart, and 2 jewel sockets will be a useful placeholder until you get a Widespread Destruction one. A disadvantage is you only get 1 jewel socket for the usual 5 passives. Normally though, Cold to the Core will do more damage than the single missing socket.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/vyL6yj9uE will do it.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 10 abr. 2020 20:19:48
Its just ashamed that people buy them out just to relist them for those prices, its almost as bad as maple story 2 greed.

Once I got my head and chest crafted I didnt spend the next week buying all out the bases to gouge people or do the same thing with my large clusters and split personalities, just play the game.

Just dropped my 1st 5 passive one, 23 exalted, holy crap =).
I've got Grandmasters left to complete my atlas. Hate that map. Anything tips for completing it with this build?
"
Memitim escribió:
I've got Grandmasters left to complete my atlas. Hate that map. Anything tips for completing it with this build?

I was able to just steamroll it without changing anything on my build. Wait till you level and give it a try.
For this chest, craft 6% increased attributes then use crusader orb for increased int%? How likely will I get increased int%? If I don't get it what should I do?

Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 10 abr. 2020 22:43:46
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
For this chest, craft 6% increased attributes then use crusader orb for increased int%? How likely will I get increased int%? If I don't get it what should I do?

Double check the exact numbers on page 187, I wanna say its 50/50 chance but scroll back and check to be sure.

If you miss just keep trying, you can still do all the content in flat INT head and chest without the %s while you farm/try your luck.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional