[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Lol at lillian vacuuming up all the int/es split personality gems. No wonder I could not find a single one for sale in the last five days.

So, what do people think is going to happen next league? Are the cluster jewels going to make it to the main line? (It might not matter though, as 2.0 is the oncoming train that kicks everything off the tracks...)
"
Graiaule escribió:
Lol at lillian vacuuming up all the int/es split personality gems. No wonder I could not find a single one for sale in the last five days.

So, what do people think is going to happen next league? Are the cluster jewels going to make it to the main line? (It might not matter though, as 2.0 is the oncoming train that kicks everything off the tracks...)

There are plenty for sale...starting at 6.1 Ex a piece, i don't know how you could not find any lol!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/lpVVpBVUV

Regarding your concern we'll see about that, build was 100% end game functional before without a single one of those so no worries.
"
Graiaule escribió:

Cluster jewels are going to stay, I can almost 100% promise you that. Availability of the cluster jewels in future leagues is the big question mark. I'd count on the prices for the good cluster jewels, and the good split personality jewels to rise. It's also possible they might limit the number of split personality jewels similar to what they did with the Grand Spectrum jewels, so that you can only have 3, or 4 in your tree.
And if someone thinks Split Personalities with Int/Es are expensive at 5-6 ex a piece, they should check the price of Emperor's Mastery, that's what expensive means to me.

This league for this build chaining Simulacrums and 100% Delirious T16 maps is called "currency printing". I never had such a high rate of exalts making/day since i play this build, not even when i was chaining Uber Elders back in the old Atlas.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 abr. 2020 16:45:14
"
lilianmarius escribió:

This league for this build chaining Simulacrums and 100% Delirious T16 maps is called "currency printing". I never had such a high rate of exalts making/day since i play this build, not even when i was chaining Uber Elders back in the old Atlas.

But the problem is it is hard to start doing simulacrum because no currency for good items. For example your end game chest: cheapest 17ex, next 200ex (and it is fine for expensive chest)

Did you make posts when your build wasn't god tier build? Your post with end game items helped but it would be better to see how your character progres.
"
lilianmarius escribió:

There are plenty for sale...starting at 6.1 Ex a piece, i don't know how you could not find any lol!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/lpVVpBVUV

)*#@#! I had put a 5ex limit on my search a week ago and forgot all about that. Shit. Thanks for the corrected search!
Do you guys have the fps drop issue while using spell cascade support gem?
"
nsnsmag escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

But the problem is it is hard to start doing simulacrum because no currency for good items. For example your end game chest: cheapest 17ex, next 200ex (and it is fine for expensive chest)

Did you make posts when your build wasn't god tier build? Your post with end game items helped but it would be better to see how your character progres.

Do you even play the league since i see your account has 0 challenges. If you would have followed my posts in this thread, you would have seen that i played a lot the first days of the league, i was kiling Uber Elder and completing my Atlas after 7-8 days.

The most important thing and this is valid for any build in any league, if you want to get OP gear play a lot in the first part of it (the first few weeks) and always use your active filters for the items you are looking for and last but not least is not "against the law" to flip as much as you can at least in the first part of the league :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 abr. 2020 17:59:01
Soon ill get more resists than i need, so i will be able to change anoitment (currently Holy Dominion) to something i was thinking Whispes of Doom and Elemental Weakness is that good or maybe i should anoit some othe thingy?
Talking about boots annoitment
"
Abraxas1991 escribió:
Soon ill get more resists than i need, so i will be able to change anoitment (currently Holy Dominion) to something i was thinking Whispes of Doom and Elemental Weakness is that good or maybe i should anoit some othe thingy?
Talking about boots annoitment

Mystic talents is best for boots.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional