[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:

Added the 10th Split Personality (+5 intelligence/+5 maximum energy shield) by dropping the Sovereignty cluster used for Skitterbots + 1 more skill point and you can see the values i reached :)

Gratz man, that's impressive. I don't think there is anyway for me to beat that unless I get a 1-node voices jewel, or drop Stampede for rare boots (SOMETHING I WILL NEVER DO!)

In any event good push, 4000 int is no joke! I still see some possible gear upgrades as well!
Is there any way to make icestorm fall faster?
"
nsnsmag escribió:
Is there any way to make icestorm fall faster?

No, the startup delay is our cross to bear.... However, if you lead your icestorm by pushing the mouse out to the edge of the screen, the delay is not that impactful as it's landing before you get to the monsters. Takes a bit of practice, but it works great.
Ignore - duplicate post. Need to learn to not quick twice when the forums lag.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 10 abr. 2020 15:21:32
I just swapped my normal cyclone scion over to this build and things are going ok at T-16 maps except bosses are deleting me. I'm talking one shots over and over again. I've got almost all my gear/flasks swapped over with ~2500 int, 6600 ES and maxed resists. This is my first ES build...does it behave differently than life? Character name vannascion

Also is there a way to show an ES bar over my character instead of a health bar?
"
rusty2687 escribió:
I just swapped my normal cyclone scion over to this build and things are going ok at T-16 maps except bosses are deleting me. I'm talking one shots over and over again. I've got almost all my gear/flasks swapped over with ~2500 int, 6600 ES and maxed resists. This is my first ES build...does it behave differently than life? Character name vannascion

Also is there a way to show an ES bar over my character instead of a health bar?

6600 ES is a very low ES value for a CI build :)...you should aim at least for 10K, is easier to scale ES than life with all the ES gear and Intelligence stat this build use.
Where else should I be getting it from? Have it on chest, helm, gloves and a ring.
247-helm
365-chest
44-rings
76-gloves

Everything else is unique and I could get a little better rolls on these items but not significantly more without dropping way more cash.
I have 7k ES and 17k in-game dps icestorm in hideout while using cyclone. How much more do I need to do simulacrum 20/20? I do not want to test it, fail and lose currency...
"
rusty2687 escribió:
Where else should I be getting it from? Have it on chest, helm, gloves and a ring.
247-helm
365-chest
44-rings
76-gloves

Everything else is unique and I could get a little better rolls on these items but not significantly more without dropping way more cash.

I'll quote an older post of mine from previous league i think to answer what is the gear anyone should aim for END-GAME when playing the build. New jewels available in this league that were integrated in the build were not taken in consideration in my post.

"
lilianmarius escribió:

Asking every day where you can improve without reading the guide and understanding what are the end game items you need to aim for is not a solution!

I'll post here end game items all should aim with this build and splitting end game items into regular/expensive ones - this according to my opinion which may differ for someone else.

Chest
Regular end game item:
Shaper/Crusader chest with 500+ ES, 12% increased Intelligence, 6% increased attributes
Expensive end game item: Shaper/Crusader chest with 600+ ES, 12% increased Intelligence, 6% increased attributes, T1-T2 Intelligence

Helmet
Regular end game item:
280+ ES, T1 Intelligence, resistances
Expensive end game item: Hunter helmet with 300+ ES, T1 Intelligence, T1 % increased intelligence, resistances

Gloves
Regular end game items:
150+ ES, T1 Intelligence, Resistances
Expensive end game item: 200+ ES, T1 Intelligence, T1 Resistances (Fingerless Silk gloves base)

Boots
Regular end game item:
120-140 ES, T1 Intelligence, 30-35 % increased movement speed, Resistances
Expensive end game item: 170+ ES, T1 Intelligence, 35% increased movement speed, T1-T2 resistances

Belt
Regular end game item:
Cyclopean Coil with 20% quality(intrinsic catalyst) and 18% increased attributes(due to quality)
Expensive end game item: Corrupted (4-7)% increased Intelligence Cyclopean Coil with 20% quality(intrinsic catalyst) and 18% increased attributes(due to quality)

Amulet
Regular end game item
: Astramentis with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst) and 95+/16 attributes (base) anointed with Tranquility
Expensive end game item: Crusader/Crusader-Shaper amulet with 1% damage per 15 intelligence, T1 % increased intelligence, T1-T2 maximum energy shield, + Intelligence/+ attributes/% increased attributes, % increased energy shield also with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst) and anointed with Tranquility

Rings
Regular end game item
: Rare ring with T1 Intelligence, T1 maximum energy shield, resistances, with 20% quality on it(intrinsic catalyst)
Expensive end game item: Temple/Crusader Rare ring with T1 Intelligence, T1 maximum energy shield, T1-T2 % increased energy shield/T1-T2 % increased spell damage, T1 resistances, with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst)

Aspect of the Spider on any of the following: boots/gloves/amulet/rings.

Awakened Cast while Channeling/Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction/Cold penetration.

Awakened Curse on Hit - expensive.

Emperor's Wit jewel - expensive
Emperor's Mastery jewel - extremely expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (single mode) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline - expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (dual modes) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline/% increased ES recovery while affected by Discipline - very expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (dual modes) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline/ % extra ES from maximum mana while affected by Clarity - extremely expensive

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 abr. 2020 16:17:46
"
rusty2687 escribió:
247-helm
365-chest
44-rings
76-gloves

Your chest value is pretty low, I would try to get a 450-600 es value on your chest. The chest you are using doesn't even have flat or percentage int on it. That should be your first upgrade for sure. You can get an unlinked 550 es chest with 50+ int on it for under 50 chaos (5 links work just fine in the chest). That will help quite a bit. Your ES will also naturally rise as you get more overall int. But as far as a single upgrade, get a high ES flat int chest.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 10 abr. 2020 16:34:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional