[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
chuDr3t4 escribió:
"
CaptainCix escribió:
Hey guys i need some advice im thinking about selling my cyclopean since i bought it for 90c and now is like 10 ex for some reason.. it only has 14% attributes 4%str and 4%int on corruption since it has 18% int in total maybe i can buy the normal one with 18% attributes and spend the rest on some jewels ? or maybe find a crystal belt with a lot of es and int? or should i stick with my cyclopean ? maybe it will drop price like crazy in the future so i want to know whats the best option for me rn. only level 74 and 7.2k ES im enjoying the build a lot cant wait to hit those sims !

HoWA builds gain popularity that's why your corruption jumped in price. Sell while it lasts imo.

Well thanks HoWA builds lmao. yeah i think im going to sell it
"
CaptainCix escribió:
Hey guys i need some advice im thinking about selling my cyclopean since i bought it for 90c and now is like 10 ex for some reason.. it only has 14% attributes 4%str and 4%int on corruption since it has 18% int in total maybe i can buy the normal one with 18% attributes and spend the rest on some jewels ? or maybe find a crystal belt with a lot of es and int? or should i stick with my cyclopean ? maybe it will drop price like crazy in the future so i want to know whats the best option for me rn. only level 74 and 7.2k ES im enjoying the build a lot cant wait to hit those sims !

If you can sell a 18% total for 10 ex, and turn around and buy a 15% natural, then quality it. I say do so. Easy money from someone who can't math.
"
Breken escribió:
"
CaptainCix escribió:

If you can sell a 18% total for 10 ex, and turn around and buy a 15% natural, then quality it. I say do so. Easy money from someone who can't math.

Yeah didnt really noticed at the time that having one with 18% and no corruption is even better because i gain 4% dex also not much but hey its something. i alread put it up for sale i hope it does sell so i can buy some jewels or awakened gems !
Its funny how whatever Mathil touches skyrockets in price.

Almost as bad as 4 days ago when the OP updated the guide for 3.10 and our large cluster jewels of choice went from 2 to 12-20 ex overnight.....

Oh well, got another level tonight so im happy, up to 97. Heres what im running atm and its really comfortable for me: https://pastebin.com/7nb16PQX

I am a very bad player. Im old in RL and have god awful reflexs, grew up on turn by turn based rpgs so today's games designed for 14yr old asian kids that play fortnite for 16hrs a day are hard for me.

I love being able to just hold down cyclone and safely move through everything. Its hard to believe I stumbled in here a couple weeks ago late to the party after failing on my necromancer and RF character.

I spent about 4ex, grabbed average pieces without any INT% rolls, the old 3.9 jewels, fertile minds etc and just started playing.

Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 9 abr. 2020 23:47:17
Any advice for grandmasters map? Its the last one for completion.
Editado por útlima vez por Memitim en 10 abr. 2020 0:49:29
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
Necrophilie escribió:
One question: I have the problem from time to time that ice storm just isn't cast. I spin around, even hit and "damage" the opponents. But no ice storm. Which is kind of frustrating to die because of it.

I didnt see a medium cluster jewel with hex breaker and enduring focus in your tree. You want to get that in asap, its just silence (curse) doing that.

Its roughly 90-110c for the 4 passive, 1 jewel socket, hex/enduring combo atm, shouldnt be too crazy.

That could be the problem, indeed. I will test this with some hex breaker or curse-remove flaks if I encounter it again.

thanks for the hint
Time and time again I witness the birth of a new born star.
I climb the highest mountain to find the essence of a new era.
"
Necrophilie escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
Necrophilie escribió:
One question: I have the problem from time to time that ice storm just isn't cast. I spin around, even hit and "damage" the opponents. But no ice storm. Which is kind of frustrating to die because of it.

I didnt see a medium cluster jewel with hex breaker and enduring focus in your tree. You want to get that in asap, its just silence (curse) doing that.

Its roughly 90-110c for the 4 passive, 1 jewel socket, hex/enduring combo atm, shouldnt be too crazy.

That could be the problem, indeed. I will test this with some hex breaker or curse-remove flaks if I encounter it again.

thanks for the hint

If you play on Predictive networking mode that sounds like a typical desync. I get those sometimes on maps with tight corners. Use a scripted hotkey for the "/oos" command. Might save you if you're quick enough. :)
I leave this here for "eternity":

Made some small adjustments to my gems and my skill tree:

Dropped Skitterbots (for the moment, till i get an enchant (FS/Discipline/ Skitterrbots mana reservation reduced), dropped Enlighten lv 4 since no longer needed.
Added Bloodrage in CWDT (20) setup to get Frenzy Charges on kill (12% more damage per 3x Frenzy charges) and also added Vaal Righteous Fire to nuke from time to time the content :)

Added the 10th Split Personality (+5 intelligence/+5 maximum energy shield) by dropping the Sovereignty cluster used for Skitterbots + 1 more skill point and you can see the values i reached :)

When/If i'll get an useful mana reservation enchant on my helm, Skitterbots will be back in business :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 abr. 2020 11:21:49
double lagged post
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 10 abr. 2020 12:21:38
gratz)
what dmg in pob?)

now farm to get voices with 1 zero slot)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional