[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

anything above 30k tooltip is good. once you add in the other modifiers we have along with cold pen you basically one shot packs on juiced t16s as you cyclone through. you never need to stop to drop multiple icestorms unless it's some kind of tough rare or delirium mob

Mine's just 14k. I cant get the Mega jewels with genious on it and other stuff we need. not sure why i'm so low on tooltip.
"
Memitim escribió:
Mine's just 14k. I cant get the Mega jewels with genious on it and other stuff we need. not sure why i'm so low on tooltip.

i mean you have spell cascade linked? 14k with spell cascade is good. i go from 32k to 17.5k if i swap out controlled destruction for spell cascade. as long as stuff dies fast don't worry too much about it
"
Memitim escribió:

You dont need megalos with genius though, I only use 1 megalomaiac and its cold to the core / thaumophage / precise focus.

You just need the cold to the core large clusters and to further improve your overall INT.

Just keep an eye out for good base heads and chests with high flat INT and good ES rolls that have an open suffix, then just follow the crafting guide on page 187 to slam them.

You can get over 3k INT without any crazy corruption and the cheaper INT/Eva split personalities. The INT/ES are just something to widdle away at later on, I have x3 atm, it takes awhile.
Are lvl 1 awakened gems better than 20/20 regular gems? I would get higher lvl awakened gems but they are pretty expensive for me to get
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Are lvl 1 awakened gems better than 20/20 regular gems? I would get higher lvl awakened gems but they are pretty expensive for me to get

lvl1 awakened gem is pretty much same as lvl21 normal gem.
I see about 8k es in the delirium pob but 12k es in your video. Where does the other 4k come from?
from socketed jewel, emperor and eye jewels
It doesnt look like the meg jewels are going to be available anytime soon with the mods we're looking for. Should i put the points in the tree somewhere else?
Dont obsess over finding the perfect megalomaniac, the only roll on those you need need is thaumophage to increase your leech cap if you arent using a watchers eye with it or you have clarity/ES or disc/on hit instead.

Sure overlord is great but not manditory, I dont have it, and have had zero issues. I used my megalomaniac for another cold to the core, my leech, and then a utility (precise focus to keep EO up at all times).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional