[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

One question: I have the problem from time to time that ice storm just isn't cast. I spin around, even hit and "damage" the opponents. But no ice storm. Which is kind of frustrating to die because of it.
Time and time again I witness the birth of a new born star.
I climb the highest mountain to find the essence of a new era.
что улучшать дальше ? 50 ex.....
"
Necrophilie escribió:
One question: I have the problem from time to time that ice storm just isn't cast. I spin around, even hit and "damage" the opponents. But no ice storm. Which is kind of frustrating to die because of it.

I didnt see a medium cluster jewel with hex breaker and enduring focus in your tree. You want to get that in asap, its just silence (curse) doing that.

Its roughly 90-110c for the 4 passive, 1 jewel socket, hex/enduring combo atm, shouldnt be too crazy.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 9 abr. 2020 17:29:13
"
SnowBerry1984 escribió:
что улучшать дальше ? 50 ex.....

10% int on helm (craft it yourself)

12% int on chest (ditto)

--------------------------------
Editado por útlima vez por juzwuzyciu en 15 abr. 2021 14:14:07
"
juzwuzyciu escribió:
Can someone look at my character "IceIceDelirka" and tell me what should I upgrade first to get closer to 10k ES? I got 8 split jewels (int/random stat) but my ES is around 6.5k :( When I saw someone with 25k ES I thought getting 10k ES is easy with this build.

12% cyclopean (should be 16-18%)
14% staff (should be 18%)
no % increased int on your helmet and chest
your amulet isn't 20% quality (easy 20int right there) and not annointed (quite a hude DPS boost)
low ES on both your rings and glove

If you really need moar ES and int, buy rare boots with 40+int, 150+es.

I don't know how much currency you have left, but a 18% cyclopean is 60c right now and a 18% staff is....1c.
Its 1 of the few builds that can safely farm 20/20 waves in simulacrum so just do whatever you have to gear yourself enough to get through that and then you can just print money literally.

Ive made more money the last 3 days spamming simulacrums then I did in an entire month of metamorph league, its insane.

Im not even mapping or touching my atlas at this point, im leveling solely off sims.

*edit*

Just dropped my 2nd voices jewel of the day, netted me enough cash to get the absurdly priced eye we need;

Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 9 abr. 2020 22:23:55
Hey guys i need some advice im thinking about selling my cyclopean since i bought it for 90c and now is like 10 ex for some reason.. it only has 14% attributes 4%str and 4%int on corruption since it has 18% int in total maybe i can buy the normal one with 18% attributes and spend the rest on some jewels ? or maybe find a crystal belt with a lot of es and int? or should i stick with my cyclopean ? maybe it will drop price like crazy in the future so i want to know whats the best option for me rn. only level 74 and 7.2k ES im enjoying the build a lot cant wait to hit those sims !
Ugh, it's so hard to find the correct upgrade for my chest/helmet/gloves.
Everything's either too expensive for my 6ex budget, or not the right ilvl/stat/open suffixes for a crafting attempt.

Or I just suck at looking stuff up correctly.

Edit: Or am I just setting my sights too high, trying to buy/craft a chest and a helmet with INT, %INT, and high ES?

Should i just get a chest/helmet with better ES than I currently have, and just a single high +INT, or a single %INT, and call it a day for now?

(hopefully my character is visible)
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 9 abr. 2020 22:42:50
"
CaptainCix escribió:
Hey guys i need some advice im thinking about selling my cyclopean since i bought it for 90c and now is like 10 ex for some reason.. it only has 14% attributes 4%str and 4%int on corruption since it has 18% int in total maybe i can buy the normal one with 18% attributes and spend the rest on some jewels ? or maybe find a crystal belt with a lot of es and int? or should i stick with my cyclopean ? maybe it will drop price like crazy in the future so i want to know whats the best option for me rn. only level 74 and 7.2k ES im enjoying the build a lot cant wait to hit those sims !

HoWA builds gain popularity that's why your corruption jumped in price. Sell while it lasts imo.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional