[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Im just 86 and getting into the build. I'm wondering if its worth sacrificing 30ish int so i can balance my resistances for Wise Oak.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
terby escribió:
Question to the crafting experts of this thread.

I'm currently trying to upgrade the chest.
I managed to get this :

What should I do now knowing that I have the imprint with T1 prefix and T2 suffix :
1. Annul to remove T5 prefix and regal again to get to good prefixes ?
If it fails use the imprint then regal.

2. Craft 6% inc Attributes Suffix and use Hunter Exalted orb to hit 12%inc Int ?
The issue is that there's an open prefix and I could end up with something unwanted.

Is there a simple way to block prefixes, craft 6%inc Attributes and just have an open suffix ?

To use or not to use these rolls is up to how good item you are happy with.

Yes there is easy way to block prefix. You craft any prefix. Then you have 3 prefixes and the orb will add suffix. after that you override the craft with 6% attributes.

Also keep in mind that Hunters Exalted Orb is to craft %int on helmet, on chest piece you need to use Crusader's Orb.

First, to have a 50% chance to get % increased int, that chest has to be ilvl 75 to 79. As Cjin said, be sure all 3 prefixes are occupied before you slam with the Crusader exalt.

Second, there is no point to doing an annul. You already have int, +ES, T5 %ES on it. It's going to cost way too much to try for T2/T3 %ES with regal/annul/imprint. The point of the imprint/annul crafting method was to remove a bad affix from a 12% int T1/T2 +ES %ES chest and multicraft it. For crusader crafting you need to take a different approach.

Finally, you are only going to hit the %int 50% of the time (with my luck, never.) So you will need funds to keep trying. So I would accept the rolls and slam and hope. It'll still be a very usable chest you can use while you continue to play and earn currency to try again for a better one.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 8 abr. 2020 14:51:53
"
Hvitr escribió:

This amulet is completely insane.

Since you propose I'll do my shameless demand, my IGN is GarmyonneGranger.

Tho, I will take any advice on how to improve from here. I have a very long way to go, I've read the updates on the build for this league, I have a few things that could help, but not much currency anymore (1ex), and not really sure on where to begin. Any advice is welcome :)

(Hope my char is in public)

Sorry, already gifted all my gear. The nearest amulet for sale in delirium (96 int, 13% increased int, 1% per 15 int) is 150ex. Didn't know it was worth so much O_O

As for your build do NOT link controlled destruction with cyclone. You will crit much, much more often (i did the same mistake).

I'm lvl 72 and I have only 5631 energy shield with my items. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/unR5NYUK

Do I need to be lvl 90 to have 8-9k energy shield or my items are just really bad and I will never get so much es?
How important is it to keep all your resists equal for The Wise Oak flask? Or do you just want to have Cold be the highest?
Or does it matter at all?
"
TayuBW escribió:
How important is it to keep all your resists equal for The Wise Oak flask? Or do you just want to have Cold be the highest?

Imo the flasks are optional, ive never used a Wise Oak period and im lv96 facerolling all the content including 100% delirious t16 shaper/elder guardian maps.

Use what works for you, the build is massively over powered when you get it set up with a small margin for custom pieces, like a megalomaniac jewel of your choosing, or the flasks.
I honestly never thought id find a build stronger then last league's necromancer/king of summoners before the massive nerfs it got in 3.10.

In the last 2 days alone I was able to farm enough money for another INT/ES split personality, awakened elemental focus, awakened curse on hit, and 6 linked my chest.

At the start of the league I was struggling to even do the basic delirium mechanic on other builds, now I can just hold down right click, watch tv and clear 100% delirious t16 maps and simulacrums.

I have had some good RNG for a change, I was able to hit both slams for my my head and chest the first try, and I was able to get the exact megalomaniac jewel I wanted for peanuts but even just starting out with about 4ex worth of gear I was wrecking everything.

(my megalo is Cold to the Core - Thaumophage - Precise Focus, its just perfect b/c my EO is up at all times with that extra 50% increased crit chance while channeling)

At lv.98 I will have enough points to get my last aura going (aspect of the spider), for now just running Discipline, Flesh and Stone, and Skitterbots.

Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 8 abr. 2020 21:13:30
I'm still getting beat up pretty bad by some maps, and I get one-shot by delirium mobs and some bosses. I'm not sure what to change. I spent what little currency I had to get my helm set up. Only have about 4ex and 100c left. Unsure what to look towards next.

"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
TayuBW escribió:

Imo the flasks are optional, ive never used a Wise Oak period and im lv96 facerolling all the content including 100% delirious t16 shaper/elder guardian maps.

Use what works for you, the build is massively over powered when you get it set up with a small margin for custom pieces, like a megalomaniac jewel of your choosing, or the flasks.
jCOH35,
Would you mind telling me what your tooltip damage is? I’d like to see how I compare to see if I’m headed in the right direction.
"
Memitim escribió:
jCOH35,
Would you mind telling me what your tooltip damage is? I’d like to see how I compare to see if I’m headed in the right direction.

Ya its hard to gauge where your at in the thread b/c our top end players are so far beyond min/max'd. Every build you play has a couple of guys that are always crazy geared but we have some legitimate streamer geared people here.

Mines 33k ish atm but like others have said that doesnt tell you much, we have so many other factors that feed into it and my elemental overload is always up b/c my cyclone has a natural critical hit chance of 10% when im channeling.

I do need 1 more cold to the core large cluster though, I have 1 corrosive elements placeholder currently. The price doesnt seem to be coming down so after I get 1 or 2 more INT/ES splits I will probally shell out the cash for that last cluster.

The cold to the cores really crank up the tooltip, I have 3 on currently, 2 via large clusters and 1 via a megalomaniac.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 8 abr. 2020 23:05:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional