[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is someone here with budget gear classic version of this build? (lol this 25k ES scares me) I would like to inspect your profile. I'm lvl 70 and looking for my first ES gear. I have never played ES build so I do not know how much energy shield and int is enough.

"
Nathoriney escribió:
"
nsnsmag escribió:
Why we get only one node in inquisitor starting area? Is it worth it? I do not get it.

The jewel Pure talent, if socketed and the single point in the templar starting area, gives us 5% cold penetration, which is a nice a dps boost.

thanks, I did not see pure talent jewel
Editado por útlima vez por nsnsmag en 8 abr. 2020 12:25:24
"
Adeaz escribió:
"
ligong2 escribió:
36 challenges, so i'm leaving the league =)

I already gave all my exalts and most of my currency, but i still have all my gear/jewel + a few sextants/shaper/elder fragments. Just leave your in-game name and i will whisper you if i'm online. Please, if you had a headhunter from a card or have 20+ challenges, don't bother =)

104 int, 13% increased intelligence, 1% increased damage per 15 int. My best amulet ever <3

I don't have a HH or 20 challenges - if you've already given any of this stuff away that's cool,

But if not could I be considered please? Thanks dude;

IGN: GojiraInstaRegret

Thank you!!
Question to the crafting experts of this thread.

I'm currently trying to upgrade the chest.
I managed to get this :

What should I do now knowing that I have the imprint with T1 prefix and T2 suffix :
1. Annul to remove T5 prefix and regal again to get to good prefixes ?
If it fails use the imprint then regal.

2. Craft 6% inc Attributes Suffix and use Hunter Exalted orb to hit 12%inc Int ?
The issue is that there's an open prefix and I could end up with something unwanted.

Is there a simple way to block prefixes, craft 6%inc Attributes and just have an open suffix ?
Editado por útlima vez por terby en 8 abr. 2020 13:07:13
"
terby escribió:
Question to the crafting experts of this thread.

I'm currently trying to upgrade the chest.
I managed to get this :

What should I do now knowing that I have the imprint with T1 prefix and T2 suffix :
1. Annul to remove T5 prefix and regal again to get to good prefixes ?
If it fails use the imprint then regal.

2. Craft 6% inc Attributes Suffix and use Hunter Exalted orb to hit 12%inc Int ?
The issue is that there's an open prefix and I could end up with something unwanted.

Is there a simple way to block prefixes, craft 6%inc Attributes and just have an open suffix ?

To use or not to use these rolls is up to how good item you are happy with.

Yes there is easy way to block prefix. You craft any prefix. Then you have 3 prefixes and the orb will add suffix. after that you override the craft with 6% attributes.

Also keep in mind that Hunters Exalted Orb is to craft %int on helmet, on chest piece you need to use Crusader's Orb.
"
ligong2 escribió:

I already gave all my exalts and most of my currency, but i still have all my gear/jewel + a few sextants/shaper/elder fragments. Just leave your in-game name and i will whisper you if i'm online. Please, if you had a headhunter from a card or have 20+ challenges, don't bother =)

104 int, 13% increased intelligence, 1% increased damage per 15 int. My best amulet ever <3

Hey there, if you could consider anything for me i would be really glad man !
My name in game : RagnarWAT

This is my current gear :
"
ligong2 escribió:

Hey congrats on your 36 challenges !
Editado por útlima vez por CaptainCix en 8 abr. 2020 14:01:17
Hi, im really enjoying the build and i was wondering if its bad to get a 6l staff? i know there are only 2 links that matter but i want to get one with 4b2g and to buy it there is only 6l on trade.. if it doesnt matter ill get one and if it does ill have to get the colours myself so i want to know if i can skip getting the colours. Thanks for the build !
"
ligong2 escribió:

This amulet is completely insane.

Since you propose I'll do my shameless demand, my IGN is GarmyonneGranger.

Tho, I will take any advice on how to improve from here. I have a very long way to go, I've read the updates on the build for this league, I have a few things that could help, but not much currency anymore (1ex), and not really sure on where to begin. Any advice is welcome :)

(Hope my char is in public)
"
CaptainCix escribió:
Hi, im really enjoying the build and i was wondering if its bad to get a 6l staff? i know there are only 2 links that matter but i want to get one with 4b2g and to buy it there is only 6l on trade.. if it doesnt matter ill get one and if it does ill have to get the colours myself so i want to know if i can skip getting the colours. Thanks for the build !

6link only makes cyclone cost little bit more, it should not matter that much. And you can benchcraft the staff away from 6link.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
CaptainCix escribió:

6link only makes cyclone cost little bit more, it should not matter that much. And you can benchcraft the staff away from 6link.

OK thanks a lot ! didnt know that you can do that !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional