[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

For the large cluster jewels do they have to have 8 passive skills? cause one of the things I added in search parameters is "Adds # Passive Skills" but nothing shows up.

Edit: nvm, i didnt know 8 was the lowest so I just clicked on the number and they showed up
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 8 abr. 2020 0:53:24
"
weppas escribió:
Would you mind checking on my char to suggest where I should start with upgrades at the moment?

2k int
7,4k ES
~8k tooltip dmg, flasks and inspiration at 5, 12k

I would guess 6 link chest with %int and head with %int?
Also I guess gloves can be worked on.
I'm not super good with finding things through trade so any directional help would be cool ^^

Should I look towards the crafting guide on page 187 for example?

Awesome build anyway! Loving it so far, lvl 89

In addition what JCOH35 told about chest and helmet:
Your Gloves has also low int, you want to get 50+ int ones, don't be afraid of using other base than fingerless, the increased spell power is not that huge.
Cyclopean coil has only 13% attributes, you should get 18% one.
Annointing Tranquility to your amulet is probably biggest easy to get upgrade. By easy I mean you need to get 2 golden oils instead of high ES high/Int item with high resistances.
Your large cluster jewels have only 1 socket in them. You want ones with 2 sockets and useful passive in way to them so you can get the sockets and passive for 5 points. See 3rd post on page1 for this. You are also missing the cluster jewel socket on top right.
I see you are using resistance passives down from the Scion start area so I guess you need them. But you also have empty jewel socket there. And your rare jewel, Loath Ornament, does nothing for this build. See first post on page1, under gear->jewels for mods you are looking to have.
"
m0onknight escribió:

That's because you are searching for jewels with a price of up to 5 ex. That means that it will only show jewels priced as ex, it will ignore any priced at any other currency, including chaos. If you remove the buyout filters you will see the cheaper ones :).

!!!!! THAT EXPLAINS A LOT !!!!!

Thanks!!
Am I doing something wrong? I thought if I get sovereign+enlighten 3 I use aspect of the spider, disc, purity of elements, and flesh and stone but I can't, I can only use 3 auras

"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Am I doing something wrong? I thought if I get sovereign+enlighten 3 I use aspect of the spider, disc, purity of elements, and flesh and stone but I can't, I can only use 3 auras

Aspect of the Spider in your gloves is getting its mana reserved affected by Increased durations 140% multiplier. Arcane Surge would also affect its reserved mana. You want to swap your gems in gloves and boots and you'll be fine.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Aspect of the Spider in your gloves is getting its mana reserved affected by Increased durations 140% multiplier. Arcane Surge would also affect its reserved mana. You want to swap your gems in gloves and boots and you'll be fine.

Thanks! That did the trick
Why we get only one node in inquisitor starting area? Is it worth it? I do not get it.
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 8 abr. 2020 2:50:12
"
nsnsmag escribió:
Why we get only one node in inquisitor starting area? Is it worth it? I do not get it.

The jewel Pure talent, if socketed and the single point in the templar starting area, gives us 5% cold penetration, which is a nice a dps boost.
Another 100% Delirious T16 map i have done lately, first video was with the normal build, this is with the split personality OP version

Map: T16 Canyon
4x Awakened sextants
3x Scarabs (Harbinger/Breach/Ambush)
1x Sacrifice fragment
Domination mod from Zana
Blight+Harbinger+Betrayal+Breach encounters inside

Got 10.5 rows of loot (there were some mobs that were killed after i stopped the video)

As you can see even if my FPS is down to 1 digit area in most time of the map the character is just immortal even when it is exposed to rippy content!

Corona_Madness vs. 100% Delirious T16 - 10 Rows of loot

And here is a screen from a double Beyond 100% Delirious TT16 with almost 12 rows of loot:

Double Beyond + Breach + Harbinger + Bestiary + Plague of frogs + 2x additional mobs sextants + Perandus were in that map and my FPS didn't pass 10 value 90% of the time lol

If you can get 12 rows (or more ?) of loot in a T16 100% Delirious map then you can say that you have beat the game!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 abr. 2020 5:54:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional