[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hi,

I just started yesterday to run this build with the objective to beat the 40/40 challenges completed.

So far, as my first scion ever played, the build performs very well and is very smooth to play, it's enjoyable !

I was thinking about blighted maps, I accumulated some of them during my map completion on my ED trickster (which is my main char this league);

How does the build perform in blighted maps ? Is it viable ?

Thanks.

Viable but need practice. Run them without mods and take out all watchstones. You really don't want to give those mobs more life and resistances. And map IIQ doesn't affect the blight chest rewards anyway.
Can someone please take a look at my current build and tell me what I should improve?

https://pastebin.com/NRtt6PAp

I don't have a ton of currency, so upgrades happen rarely, and I need to know what next to aim for.

I just get one-shot by some things, and don't feel very tanky. I have 6856 ES, max resists, 22% chance to evade attacks, but some things pop me like a balloon.

Any tweaks, suggestions, or help would be much appreciated.
"
TayuBW escribió:
Can someone please take a look at my current build and tell me what I should improve?

I don't have a ton of currency, so upgrades happen rarely, and I need to know what next to aim for.

I just get one-shot by some things, and don't feel very tanky. I have 6856 ES, max resists, 22% chance to evade attacks, but some things pop me like a balloon.

Your overall INT is low, increasing that directly increases your survivability b/c it scales your energy shield up along with your damage.

No regular player can afford the absurd 30-40ex chests and helms with t1 flat INT and t1 INT% so what you want to do is look at the crafting guide on page 187.

Basically your going to look for decent base chests and helms with good ES and a t1 or 2 flat INT roll, and then your going to make sure all the prefixes are full and use crusader or hunter exalted orbs to attempt to add the INT% yourself.

Thats how I got my double INT pieces, with only 2 INT/ES split personality jewels on atm and no clarity watchers eye im at 12.3k energy shield just based off my overall INT (3.1k).

Get rid of that Ruby Ring, make sure both rings are divined to 55 INT then catalyst'd to 66 INT, replace that coil with an 18% increased attribute one etc.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 7 abr. 2020 13:54:55
I'll give the crafting a shot! Still looks a bit expensive.
Only reason I have the rings is because it keeps all my resists exactly equal.
How important is it to have them all be exactly the same?

Also, what about the links on the staff?
I currently am doing the old version which was
Cyclone + CWC
Elemental Focus - Spell Cascade - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction

I now see him doing:
Cyclone + CWC + Inspiration + Elemental Focus
Controlled Destruction - Concentrated effect

Do I need to have those four linked on the bottom option? I don't really understand the linking, I think.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
TayuBW escribió:

Your overall INT is low, increasing that directly increases your survivability b/c it scales your energy shield up along with your damage.

No regular player can afford the absurd 30-40ex chests and helms with t1 flat INT and t1 INT% so what you want to do is look at the crafting guide on page 187.

Basically your going to look for decent base chests and helms with good ES and a t1 or 2 flat INT roll, and then your going to make sure all the prefixes are full and use crusader or hunter exalted orbs to attempt to add the INT% yourself.

Thats how I got my double INT pieces, with only 2 INT/ES split personality jewels on atm and no clarity watchers eye im at 12.3k energy shield just based off my overall INT (3.1k).

Get rid of that Ruby Ring, make sure both rings are divined to 55 INT then catalyst'd to 66 INT, replace that coil with an 18% increased attribute one etc.
Editado por útlima vez por TayuBW en 7 abr. 2020 14:56:23
you only need to link CWC-Cyclone. Nothing else.
If you want to use inspiration it's needed to be linked with cyclone tho.
How are you able to keep your energy shield at full when you fight monsters? I have lvl 58 and my tree is the same like your tree and my energy shield is gone as soon as something hits me. I feel like I have almost no leech. I have all unique items you showed in leveling video.
"
nsnsmag escribió:
How are you able to keep your energy shield at full when you fight monsters? I have lvl 58 and my tree is the same like your tree and my energy shield is gone as soon as something hits me. I feel like I have almost no leech. I have all unique items you showed in leveling video.

You should set your account/characters to public or whatever the setting is, so that people can see your gear and passives and hopefully advise you on what to fix.
Third AL8 Sirus, and it's another roflstomp. But this time

I guess I don't have to restrict myself to moderate budget anymore. Watcher's Eye here I come! :)

P.S. Nevermind Watcher's Eye. It's already up to 17 ex for just 1 mod. That's insane. I'll rather get Awakened gems and look for better jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 7 abr. 2020 18:49:10
Would you mind checking on my char to suggest where I should start with upgrades at the moment?

2k int
7,4k ES
~8k tooltip dmg, flasks and inspiration at 5, 12k

I would guess 6 link chest with %int and head with %int?
Also I guess gloves can be worked on.
I'm not super good with finding things through trade so any directional help would be cool ^^

Should I look towards the crafting guide on page 187 for example?

Awesome build anyway! Loving it so far, lvl 89
Editado por útlima vez por weppas en 7 abr. 2020 17:58:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional