[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
weppas escribió:
Would you mind checking on my char to suggest where I should start with upgrades at the moment?

2k int
7,4k ES
~8k tooltip dmg, flasks and inspiration at 5, 12k

I would guess 6 link chest with %int and head with %int?
Also I guess gloves can be worked on.
I'm not super good with finding things through trade so any directional help would be cool ^^

Should I look towards the crafting guide on page 187 for example?

Awesome build anyway! Loving it so far, lvl 89

6 linking chest is not needed until down the road when you get an awakened curse on hit gem (lv5) allowing a 3rd curse.

As you mentioned though the INT% on head/chest is big, check the crafting section on page 187 for an easier explanation on adding the % rolls.

If you look at mine your initial thought would be im 1 of those super rich guys but these were just lucky slams.

Like the helmet I got for 80 chaos without the 10% INT roll or lab enchantment and I used an Hunter's Exalted Orb and got lucky on the roll, same with the Frostbite enchantment.
Editado por útlima vez por JCOH35 en 7 abr. 2020 20:32:46
WTF? The vanilla split personality gems (just 5 int) are now 1ex? I'm glad I grabbed 8 of them at 5c each a few days ago.
"
Graiaule escribió:
WTF? The vanilla split personality gems (just 5 int) are now 1ex? I'm glad I grabbed 8 of them at 5c each a few days ago.

Nope, seems like 15-20c.
"
Graiaule escribió:

Mathil is running a HoWA build.
I am being one hit by any attack from AL8 Sirus. I can't even survive and move .0000000000001 seconds after I get hit and I have 8.6k es. Can someone tell me what's wrong with my build? Character's name is TheCoronaVirusHealer
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I am being one hit by any attack from AL8 Sirus. I can't even survive and move .0000000000001 seconds after I get hit and I have 8.6k es. Can someone tell me what's wrong with my build? Character's name is TheCoronaVirusHealer

When you can start switching over to the new 3.10 version of the build using the 3 large clusters and split personalities for much higher int and overall defense.

In the mean time for Sirus get "cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood" on 1 of your jewels. Aside from that hes always an prick at the end when he starts teleporting everywhere and spamming the lasers, thats just something you have to be able to live through for a couple seconds if your mechanically challenged like me, and at 8k something ES you dont have enough defense to survive getting clipped.
"
Yarik85 escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Nope, seems like 15-20c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Rr8ZWQqF7 doesn't show anything at 20c.
So... This is a story about my own stupidity

Before i started this char i played Lacerate Glad and with a LOT of trying i was able to do Sirus A6/7/8 cz with most of my 3.9 Frankenstein kills coming from Lightning ball Guardian i kinda knew the fight well but still the gear on the Glad was kinda bad...

Down the road i decided to play this build and everything was perfect, but then i got some major fps drops even though i'm playing on GeforceNow. So i started lowering shit in settings and Nvidia settings, dropped Skill duration nodes and decided to drop Spell Cascade for good (never knowing that the VSync in GeforceNow was killing the FPS).

And so came my 1st Sirus fight with this char (didn't even bother to watch the video here with the kill) and i got destroyed and my dmg sucked.

2nd fight i was better prepared with the new Skill tree and shitty Split Personality jewels, Tranquility, Corrupted blood etc .. BANG dead again all kills in the third phase not even close to killing him. I was so frustrated with him changing positions and me not seeing anything due to the Ice rain all over the screen and my dmg still low.
Decided to give it one more try before going back to the Lacerate Glad.

3rd fight was oke, but still in the 1st phase i saw almost nothing, dmg sucked again... and when he spawned the first storm i got away and was like f it i got to watch the video with this build killing him..

Hmm that Ice storm looks a lot smaller than the one that i got

FUCK WHY IS MY ICE STORM BIGGER AND NOT SOME OTHER THINGS =/

Looked at the socketed gems and there it was. While i was improving my fps i didn't remove Spell Cascade but Concentrated Effect and didn't see it for 2 damn days.

So my stupidity got the fight a lot harder. Killed him with one death with me running in to the black cloud of death.. oh well

Thank you for the build again!
Editado por útlima vez por Abraxas1991 en 8 abr. 2020 0:36:30
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Yarik85 escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Nope, seems like 15-20c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Rr8ZWQqF7 doesn't show anything at 20c.

search for chaos instead of ex
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Yarik85 escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

Nope, seems like 15-20c.

That's because you are searching for jewels with a price of up to 5 ex. That means that it will only show jewels priced as ex, it will ignore any priced at any other currency, including chaos. If you remove the buyout filters you will see the cheaper ones :).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional