[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
ichbin, try enabling Dynamic resolution. I stopped dying to freezes after I made that change.

Hi thx for tip i give it a try and will report the results
I just got 4 upgrades:

To:

Mapping feels pretty good right now with 8.6k es but resist are pretty low though except cold (38% fire, 91% cold and 57% light res. 73% fire, 126% cold, 92% light res with wise oak but I won't always be able to keep wise oak up). You guys think the low resist will be a problem? And what's the lowest base es that's acceptable for a ilvl 75-79 vaal regalia? All I could find was a couple in the 400s and the rest 300s with 3 prefixes and 2 open suffix. I read in an earlier post that the ideal ilvl was 75-79 to get for increased int% and increased attribute%.

Also what gem should I get to replace arctic armor with now that I got aspect of the spider? I'm leaving it in there for now until I get suggestions. My boots have portal cause I can't afford that one gem (forgot what it's called).
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 7 abr. 2020 3:41:23
Hi,

I just started yesterday to run this build with the objective to beat the 40/40 challenges completed.

So far, as my first scion ever played, the build performs very well and is very smooth to play, it's enjoyable !

I was thinking about blighted maps, I accumulated some of them during my map completion on my ED trickster (which is my main char this league);

How does the build perform in blighted maps ? Is it viable ?

Thanks.
tryed with dynamic resolution and it work so far fine.

Could now finish simulacrium without death. Also with 2 bosses.

But normal maps with doors or other klick action still verry dangerous.
Since i dont klick anything and only spin it works. But sometimes spinning stops suddenly without a reason.

Is this a known issu. Died one time in case of this.

Is stun immun gone with cyclone. Dont know but sometimes it looks as i am stunnned.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Since i dont klick anything and only spin it works. But sometimes spinning stops suddenly without a reason.

Is stun immun gone with cyclone. Dont know but sometimes it looks as i am stunnned.

You don't care about Cylone stun immunity gone, we are immune to stun due to Occultist ascendancy
ok thx for explanation. But what stops then cycloning?
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

One possibility is that you are running out of mana.
Time and time again I witness the birth of a new born star.
I climb the highest mountain to find the essence of a new era.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

You don't care about Cylone stun immunity gone, we are immune to stun due to Occultist ascendancy

Baran influenced maps with those rectangular shapes on the ground if u stay in them you have no mana :)

I hate those fkin things!
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

In Baran influenced maps, the big square runes his mobs put on the ground drain your mana quickly if you walk over them.
my cyclone stops sometimes when using flasks if i bind it to anykey....

just binding it to mouse2 solves the problem, but it is weird

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional