[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just recorded yesterday night while being bored a 5-way Legion fight. Build can't compete with broken HH/Inspired learning/Solstice Vigil/Self TC builds when it comes to number of loot rows but still can clear a decent number of bosses and mobs inside (2.5 rows), and keep in mind that level of 5-way instance is 84 so Legion bosses are quite tanky.

Corona_Madness vs. 5-way Legion - Delirium league

P.S. Drop was extremely poor even for 2.5 rows of loot dropped
I think the glory of the build is, that you can clear most contend with small budget.

Guys like arche and lilian can play every build with the amount of currency they invest.
I am wondering how people can reach that every league. And gratz to the two for the battle they bring them in such high numbers :-)
Its funny to see how hight you can come but i think for fast clearing there is no build better then a HH build.

But for small invest this build makes most things going.

And people like me who are happy to get 700c and 4 ex this league the build is working. With 100 ex or a mirror it will be way better, but as all things in life. If you dont care the costs most things are easy :-)

The goal is doing the contend with reachable costs. And thats the goal kelvyn build fetch every league since i play it.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 6 abr. 2020 13:48:05
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
I think the glory of the build is, that you can clear most contend with small budget.

Guys like arche and lilian can play every build with the amount of currency they invest.
I am wondering how people can reach that every league. And gratz to the two for the battle they bring them in such high numbers :-)
Its funny to see how hight you can come but i think for fast clearing there is no build better then a HH build.

But for small invest this build makes most things going.

And people like me who are happy to get 700c and 4 ex this league the build is working. With 100 ex or a mirror it will be way better, but as all things in life. If you dont care the costs most things are easy :-)

The goal is doing the contend with reachable costs. And thats the goal kelvyn build fetch every league since i play it.

i don't battle with anyone, the only thing i battle is the fkin 10 FPS i normally have in 90% of the content i play this league. For me getting where i got now playing at 10 FPS is the real win.

I wish i had money to buy an i9 last generation and a RTX2080 or better to see the different experience of others who are playing Icestorm on top rigs. But my little 2.5 years old girl is now the most important when it comes with spending money me and my wife get from our jobs.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 abr. 2020 13:55:45
"
salluks escribió:
am almost at 80 now. does anybody have old gear they are willing to sell off?

thanks ZiimWI!! for giving me all your gear dude!
"
salluks escribió:
"
salluks escribió:
am almost at 80 now. does anybody have old gear they are willing to sell off?

thanks ZiimWI!! for giving me all your gear dude!
Put it to good use :3
Just hit level 100! Now I can play the game!

I ran Simulacrum maps from lvl 97... 10 of them to get to lvl 98, 25 more to get to lvl 99, and 50 on top of that to get to 100.

I no longer fear death.
"
Breken escribió:

I ran Simulacrum maps from lvl 97... 10 of them to get to lvl 98, 25 more to get to lvl 99, and 50 on top of that to get to 100.

I no longer fear death.

Congratulations! Was a bit faster, but oh boy, the feeling when you get to 100 and don't care about DEATH anymore is incomparable!

I see it's your first lv 100! Welcome to the club! :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 abr. 2020 18:00:08
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

I no longer fear death.

Congratulations! Was a bit faster, but oh boy, the feeling when you get to 100 and don't care about DEATH anymore is incomparable!

I see it's your first lv 100! Welcome to the club! :)

@lilianmarius, just saw your amulet there....

can only guess it is crafted...any tips?
"
Paquitoman escribió:

@lilianmarius, just saw your amulet there....

can only guess it is crafted...any tips?

I don't craft top gear items, i play the game, gather currency and buy them, no ideea how exactly it was crafted, but for sure it was crafted. (Awakener's orb used on Shaper (damage per 15 int + Crusader (% increased intelligence) bases and lucky result or exalt slam of T1 Intelligence

I only added Aspect of the Spider in the open suffix and anointed it with Tranquility
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 abr. 2020 18:30:30
This build was/is a rollercoaster of emotions.

I started the leveling with SRS linked to chance to poison and phantasms. It went okay. Reached 12, swapped SRS to Storm Brand. Still sort of okay, but not great, and almost useless for Delirium. Leveled slowly to 16, grabbed Herald of Purity, Thunder and Ice and kept going. In retrospect I should not have faffed around and just went with Herald of Agony since that hits like a train and requires nothing else but Virulence. Reached 28, grabbed Cyclone, insisted in leveling with Cyclone, bought a bunch of gems like Melee Physical and etc to help it. Barely did damage :D

Reached 33, dropped everything, leveled with Icestorm. Much much much better damage, much. Still slow since it ate all my mana in two casts (still had the heralds on).

Reached 38. Got Cast while Channeling. *Finally* start the build, and go hmmmm, 'so slow... I mean... Ice storm hits behind the mobs by the time it lands... so I need to circle back...?' And then suddenly light bulb. Wait, no, Icestorm goes where my cursor is!

Started Cycloning with the cursor aimed slightly ahead of my character and Icestorm landed as I spun under it.

Played some more. Went hmmmmm again. 'Icestorm is still so slow... I see mobs, spin2win, and by the time I have reached the mobs it only then starts falling from the sky...'

Second lightbulb. 'I'm not supposed to be walking and then spinning. I'm supposed to be in spin mode 100% of the time!'

Started spinning 100% of the time while constantly under a Quicksilver flask and things finally got together.

The previous hums about icestorm landing behind turned out to be a feature in the end. Because instead of a 'real' cycloner who wades into melee and stays there I can kite the mobs and let them walk under a pelting rain of hail.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional