[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Antisommossa escribió:
not many, just 71 int/es each

but i still try the best usage of this beuty, as assasin it open so many options

the current setup is the most balance defensive/offensive i found right now (340k dps 17k es, with my crappy body armor), there is another crazy offensive with 430k dps but just 12k es

You should try LiNGeN's tree with that jewel. It's ~90 Int per Split Personality in the Voices.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 6 abr. 2020 4:58:38
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:
how much ES to facetank simulacrum 20/20?

8k ES

Cyclone through the trash, facetank the bosses when all trash is dead.

I died 5 times and cant kill the boss with 8,7 k es and 11 k icestorm.

Dont try since then

As a side note. I die to often to really can lvl over 94. Mostly i dont see what happend . Sometimes the game stucks and i am dead. Sometimes i spin to win and baff i am dead. Really frustrating atm
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 6 abr. 2020 6:17:55
solved
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 6 abr. 2020 7:41:01
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
solved

How?
How much I need to spend for this build to do end game bosses (for example Sirus)?
We did it boys.....Corona "virus" has reached top level in PoE, tere's no antidote to stop her!

And a picture with false Icestorm "tooltip" just for the pleasure of archwerewolf, i heard he likes tooltips value sharing a lot!

Stay at home and play PoE!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 abr. 2020 12:37:15
am almost at 80 now. does anybody have old gear they are willing to sell off?
Finished transitioning to the updated build. 16.6k ES, just shy of 3100 int and massive massive OP'ness with cluster jewels.

Recorded part of t18 100% delirium double beyond map clear. The build did not have any problems clearing the full map but the video recording was making my system crash and the full clear took like 40 minutes.

I apologise in advance for the poor video quality, I play on a laptop and this is just straining my system to it's absolute limits.

Enjoy! https://youtu.be/WOIbH7GgMhU

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/mxx5xhsx

Editado por útlima vez por faraazahmed en 6 abr. 2020 12:08:31
"
lilianmarius escribió:

And a picture with false Icestorm "tooltip" just for the pleasure of archwerewolf, i heard he likes tooltips value sharing a lot!

Stay at home and play PoE!

gratz ! :P
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Phosphoester escribió:
"
Int/anything Split Personality is 10-15c right now

I actually meant only these INT/ES ofc.

You don't need them. I currently have 6 Int/whatever cheapest Split's (I went with evasion, at least something useful) and 2 Int/ES. You can see in the videos that I'm doing just fine with 12k ES. Obtaining more of the good ones would only increase ES, but the damage is already there.

Good to know. Thank you (:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional