[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Just recorded yesterday night while being bored a 5-way Legion fight. Build can't compete with broken HH/Inspired learning/Solstice Vigil/Self TC builds when it comes to number of loot rows but still can clear a decent number of bosses and mobs inside (2.5 rows), and keep in mind that level of 5-way instance is 84 so Legion bosses are quite tanky.

Corona_Madness vs. 5-way Legion - Delirium league

P.S. Drop was extremely poor even for 2.5 rows of loot dropped

Hory sheet, 25.000 ES.

*putters along with 293*
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
Just hit level 100! Now I can play the game!

I ran Simulacrum maps from lvl 97... 10 of them to get to lvl 98, 25 more to get to lvl 99, and 50 on top of that to get to 100.

I no longer fear death.

Congratulations! Was a bit faster, but oh boy, the feeling when you get to 100 and don't care about DEATH anymore is incomparable!

I see it's your first lv 100! Welcome to the club! :)

Death? What's that? I finished my build at 97 and didn't worry about dying. But that doesn't seem to be an issue: two AL8 Sirus deathless roflstomps, I just work on finishing my Atlas and challenges, and the xp just accumulates. I think I'll go for lv 100 too, since it's so easy with these jewels in this league :)
i just randomly put together some split personalities and moved the tree around... its A LOT better. and thats still with more of them to fit in and the tree to change a little.

went from 9.5k es and 20k tooltip to 14k es and 32k tooltip

main struggle is going to be the resists becasue a lof of it was coming from passives

edit: when it comes to buying cluster jewels am i missing something? how does the ordering go? because cold to the core is first in hte list and it ends up being the furthest away behind the 2 jewel sockets.

then on another jewel i have it's listed first and it's the first notable to take
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 6 abr. 2020 23:00:01
"
crazypearce escribió:
i just randomly put together some split personalities and moved the tree around... its A LOT better. and thats still with more of them to fit in and the tree to change a little.

main struggle is going to be the resists becasue a lof of it was coming from passives

edit: when it comes to buying cluster jewels am i missing something? how does the ordering go? because cold to the core is first in hte list and it ends up being the furthest away behind the 2 jewel sockets.

then on another jewel i have it's listed first and it's the first notable to take

Pretty sure it depends on what the other notables are. And it's not tied to what the order is on the item's description (i don't think). You can test it out in PoB, it will show you what the distribution will be if you create a jewel with the exact notables/sockets.
"
Yarik85 escribió:

Pretty sure it depends on what the other notables are. And it's not tied to what the order is on the item's description (i don't think). You can test it out in PoB, it will show you what the distribution will be if you create a jewel with the exact notables/sockets.

thanks i will give it a go... because i've bought like 4 useless ones now that put cold to the core between the two jewel sockets
"
crazypearce escribió:

Ya the ordering isnt always as it appears on the jewel, the best thing to do is go into PoB, go to the unique item drop down list, double click the megalomaniac jewel and youll see the drop down menu appear with x3 wrapped in flames in the list.

Now just fill in the passives in the same order you see on the jewel your looking to buy and then view it in your PoB tree so you can see exactly where they are, this works for large cluster jewels too but those are already provided.

We are looking for two specific combos, either the cold to the core, prismatic heart, and widespread destruction layout, or the cheaper/temporary corrosive elements, prismatic heart, disorienting display layout.

Those 2 specific combos let you reach everything with the fewest skill points needed. Option 1 is currently 10-15ex per while option 2 is 1-2ex per.

You will more then likely be able to afford 3 of the good ones but alot of people are using placeholders.

My ice storm tooltip is around 34k atm, im really glad I changed to the new version, its amazing.
ye i ran out of currency for the last 2 split personalities. need to sell some gear first. luckily i somehow balanced all 3 resists which is nice for the wise oak lol

will look into the cluster jewels on PoB thanks
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 6 abr. 2020 23:17:03
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
Just hit level 100! Now I can play the game!

I ran Simulacrum maps from lvl 97... 10 of them to get to lvl 98, 25 more to get to lvl 99, and 50 on top of that to get to 100.

I no longer fear death.

Congratulations! Was a bit faster, but oh boy, the feeling when you get to 100 and don't care about DEATH anymore is incomparable!

I see it's your first lv 100! Welcome to the club! :)

Death? What's that? I finished my build at 97 and didn't worry about dying. But that doesn't seem to be an issue: two AL8 Sirus deathless roflstomps, I just work on finishing my Atlas and challenges, and the xp just accumulates. I think I'll go for lv 100 too, since it's so easy with these jewels in this league :)

That sounds a bit arrogant for me. I die to often. Mostly when i must klick to open a door or to klick a hand in a breach or if the fps drops to 5 and i am dead without knowing why. Its better since i make only open maps and dont klick anything and avoid to run into a corner.
The build is best i ever played but the mechanics that you cant pick up items, open doors switch weapon without the posibilty to die is really fucking bad design. Lost 2 ex this league as i dont pick them up then die and the map was gone because of cant joining instance. Thats a pain.
And i have all res 10 k es and 21 k icestorm.

and to ilian: i have a 2080 and a i7 last edition and the fps is going down to 5 fps some time. I dont think you can do it better with more processor power.
ichbin, try enabling Dynamic resolution. I stopped dying to freezes after I made that change.
Theres also a way to bring up the dynamic resolution settings in notepad to further customize them that really helps performance too.

Im not computer savy so i just googled walk throughs and I was able to get my dynamic resolution perfect. I play without any freezes or issues and im just on a Dell Xps tower with a geforce gtx 1660 ti, nothing crazy.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional