[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Phosphoester escribió:
I can't afford Split Personality :P

Int/anything Split Personality is 10-15c right now. If you can't afford that, you can't afford decent cluster jewels either :(

There are 2 sockets with the classic version of the build that can be used for cluster jewels. You'll be trading 2x 54 base Int for whatever you can get in them.

If I had to choose only 2 and only cheap ones, I would go for Fortify (Large cluster with some melee mods) and Genius (small cluster, ideally 2-node).
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 5 abr. 2020 17:03:36
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Nope. I just went into a TC map and tested it. You can see it in the Defence tab, at the bottom.

Without the Stampede:
Movement Speed Modifier = 2%

With the Stampede:
Movement Speed Modifier = 50%

The only thing TC does is Action Speed Modifier = -28%. But we don't care about actions.

No offence but how and what did u try?
Every other build and player gets slowed with these boots unless they have another mechanic to ignore slows!

I mean... im playing right now with these boots and i reroll tc maps and im getting slowed quite often.

As i said... you missed something but those boots itself DONT PROTECT you from temporal chains or chill.

Edit:
Acition Speed modifier apply after movement speed... that is the reason why you are still moving slower with these boots.

Oh, MY BAD! I forgot that I'm immune to curses while cycloning :)

I just got a speed shrine in a map and it made me move a lot faster.

You are right: Action Speed modifier does apply, but with a nice movement speed modifier it doesn't feel like much. Nothing like getting slowed by TC without those boots.

I am glad you found the reason :D
I just wanted you to check your comment about those boots in the guide itself because they could give a newbie the false impression of being immune against slows.
The combo with the notable... is just incredible.
I should check asap if i can adapt it into my summoner build :P
"
Int/anything Split Personality is 10-15c right now

I actually meant only these INT/ES ofc.
I feel the same way, thanks!
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Didn't know this thread was so active, could've come here for tips when I started :P First time playing the build. Guildmates hate me, PC hates me, but I love it. Probably invested into this more than any other build I made so far, excluding HH shenanigans. Gearing is straightforward, self crafted most of what I have. Gonna try to hit 100 with it, although I'm having a hard time justifying spending more on it as I don't really make a lot of currency. It's crazy how far you can scale the build, looking at people's gear here...
how much ES to facetank simulacrum 20/20?
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:

The build is "spin to win, baby."
"
Phosphoester escribió:
"
Int/anything Split Personality is 10-15c right now

I actually meant only these INT/ES ofc.

You don't need them. I currently have 6 Int/whatever cheapest Split's (I went with evasion, at least something useful) and 2 Int/ES. You can see in the videos that I'm doing just fine with 12k ES. Obtaining more of the good ones would only increase ES, but the damage is already there.
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:

8k ES

Cyclone through the trash, facetank the bosses when all trash is dead.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:

8k ES

Cyclone through the trash, facetank the bosses when all trash is dead.

Nice, i've got 2k more ES to get somewhere (should really look into buying/crafting an %INT chest and helmet).

For the 300 rampages, should I get that green axe to start the rampage? or do you get it somehow in the simulacrum?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional