[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for replies.
I have a very bad luck, I keep doing maps and no other map drops, today I did a t15 map with 160 quantity and 70 item quality and 20% map quality and no map dropped, I spent 100c on maps just to complete the quest.

what maps people usually farm? white, yellow or red tier? do they make them rare or corrupt them or just play common map?
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 5 abr. 2020 15:53:27
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Consecrated ground does not remove existing freeze (unless something was changed recently).

well just tested. got box with freezing. used my bottled faith and it removed freeze effect

Are you sure you were not already standing on consecrated ground created by you killing something before opening it? For a clean experiment, check your buffs and make sure you don't have consecrated ground before opening the box.

It would be nice if they changed it to remove existing freezes. It used to just prevent new ones.
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
We don't use any actions that take non-zero time. Proc speed of CwC is not affected by Temp Chains or chill. Vortex, Frostblink, Vaal RF - are instant skills. TC and chilled ground does literally nothing to me with this setup.

There are a couple of effects that reduce base movement speed: Quicksand in the Desert Springs scorpion boss pit, and something that the Delirium mobs do sometimes. But those are the only things that can make me slower.

But your movementspeed is affected by temporal chains or chilled ground.
Almost every slow ingame is affecting your movementspeed while wearing stampede.

Nope. I just went into a TC map and tested it. You can see it in the Defence tab, at the bottom.

Without the Stampede:
Movement Speed Modifier = 2%

With the Stampede:
Movement Speed Modifier = 50%

The only thing TC does is Action Speed Modifier = -28%. But we don't care about actions.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Consecrated ground does not remove existing freeze (unless something was changed recently).

well just tested. got box with freezing. used my bottled faith and it removed freeze effect

Are you sure you were not already standing on consecrated ground created by you killing something before opening it? For a clean experiment, check your buffs and make sure you don't have consecrated ground before opening the box.

It would be nice if they changed it to remove existing freezes. It used to just prevent new ones.

Sure. no consecrated ground,buffs etc.

and also i got freezed, and only after it i used bottled faith with instaclearing freezed status.
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 5 abr. 2020 16:17:14
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Sure. no consecrated ground,buffs etc.

and also i got freezed, and only after it i used bottled faith with instaclearing freezed status.

Nice! Then GGG must have finally changed it to remove the ailments too, and I missed it.

That means we don't need a Heat flask specifically, any Sulphur flask will do.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
We don't use any actions that take non-zero time. Proc speed of CwC is not affected by Temp Chains or chill. Vortex, Frostblink, Vaal RF - are instant skills. TC and chilled ground does literally nothing to me with this setup.

There are a couple of effects that reduce base movement speed: Quicksand in the Desert Springs scorpion boss pit, and something that the Delirium mobs do sometimes. But those are the only things that can make me slower.

But your movementspeed is affected by temporal chains or chilled ground.
Almost every slow ingame is affecting your movementspeed while wearing stampede.

Nope. I just went into a TC map and tested it. You can see it in the Defence tab, at the bottom.

Without the Stampede:

With the Stampede:

The only thing TC does is Action Speed Modifier = -28%. But we don't care about actions.

No offence but how and what did u try?
Every other build and player gets slowed with these boots unless they have another mechanic to ignore slows!

I mean... im playing right now with these boots and i reroll tc maps and im getting slowed quite often.

As i said... you missed something but those boots itself DONT PROTECT you from temporal chains or chill.

Edit:
Acition Speed modifier apply after movement speed... that is the reason why you are still moving slower with these boots.
Editado por útlima vez por Yuzlol en 5 abr. 2020 16:32:35
Yeah, action speed does effect movement speed as it slows everything.... Shrines of acceleration will speed you up as well with the Stampede boots, since they also work on action speed (not movement speed). One of the reasons I love using Hex Breaker is to ignore temp chains!

But action speed reduction doesn't hurt us in any other way, and besides temp chains, I can't think of another common action speed reduction.
"
Breken escribió:
Yeah, action speed does effect movement speed as it slows everything.... Shrines of acceleration will speed you up as well with the Stampede boots, since they also work on action speed (not movement speed). One of the reasons I love using Hex Breaker is to ignore temp chains!

But action speed reduction doesn't hurt us in any other way, and besides temp chains, I can't think of another common action speed reduction.

That is the only reason why stampede works!
Because you use the notable which makes you immune to curses.
But somehow Kevlynn still doesnt get it and i am just trying to tell him where the mistake is^^

Stampede itself doesnt work against any slow or at least most slows ingame
Editado por útlima vez por Yuzlol en 5 abr. 2020 16:38:17
And how about getting only slightly involved with cluster jewels (tl;dr: I can't afford Split Personality :P )?
I really like the idea of having fortify and endurance charges but it means I would have to sacifice one of the Fertile Mind jewels. What combo of cluster jewels would you recommend (including Overlord and Enduring Focus) to regain a bit of power lost due to Fertile Mind removal?
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Without the Stampede:

With the Stampede:

No offence but how and what did u try?
Every other build and player gets slowed with these boots unless they have another mechanic to ignore slows!

I mean... im playing right now with these boots and i reroll tc maps and im getting slowed quite often.

As i said... you missed something but those boots itself DONT PROTECT you from temporal chains or chill.

Edit:
Acition Speed modifier apply after movement speed... that is the reason why you are still moving slower with these boots.

Oh, MY BAD! I forgot that I'm immune to curses while cycloning :)

I just got a speed shrine in a map and it made me move a lot faster.

You are right: Action Speed modifier does apply, but with a nice movement speed modifier it doesn't feel like much. Nothing like getting slowed by TC without those boots.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional