[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
chuDr3t4 escribió:
how much ES to facetank simulacrum 20/20?

i did a 20/20 sim easily with 10k es

but it might depend if you get a double boss spawn or not
Any tips on how to do blighted maps with this build on SSF? I can blow through yellow tier maps, but really struggle to keep up with white tier blighted maps... seems like every time I stop to interact with towers I fall too far behind and can't recover.
ops

this shit just dropped

"
Antisommossa escribió:
ops

this shit just dropped

<picture>

Gratz on your 2.5 mirror item! You've beaten out everyone else ever in this forum thread!
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 abr. 2020 1:20:49
Is it still possible to do elemental reflect maps without the [Ash, Frost and Storm] passive?
"
Antisommossa escribió:
ops

this shit just dropped

Dude! Nice. How much int/es do those jewels give you each down in that slot?
"
Groznyjgrad escribió:
Is it still possible to do elemental reflect maps without the [Ash, Frost and Storm] passive?

You can use Yugul pantheon instead. Note that 25% reduction does not make you immune to reflected on its own, if the map has 16% reflected that reduces it to 12% reflected. You still need
to not get reflected damage at all.

You can also get "players take no reflected damage" as a sextant mod in a watchstone.
"
Breken escribió:
"
Antisommossa escribió:
ops

this shit just dropped

Dude! Nice. How much int/es do those jewels give you each down in that slot?

not many, just 71 int/es each

but i still try the best usage of this beuty, as assasin it open so many options

the current setup is the most balance defensive/offensive i found right now (340k dps 17k es, with my crappy body armor), there is another crazy offensive with 430k dps but just 12k es
"
Yarik85 escribió:
For the 300 rampages, should I get that green axe to start the rampage? or do you get it somehow in the simulacrum?

Cast some Icestorms, stop spinning, switch to it, walk for 1 sec, switch back and continue killing. Anything dies to the pre-cast Icestorms during that 1 sec when you are holding this axe = the rampage counter starts. It won't show up on the screen until 15 kills though. But it's very easy to get this trick going.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Groznyjgrad escribió:

You can use Yugul pantheon instead. Note that 25% reduction does not make you immune to reflected on its own, if the map has 16% reflected that reduces it to 12% reflected. You still need
to not get reflected damage at all.

You can also get "players take no reflected damage" as a sextant mod in a watchstone.

Actually, for regular ele reflect maps, the ring alone is enough. Yugul makes you 100% safe and covers for the extreme cases like -%max res or 100% reflect such as Atziri.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional