[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
cloudblade70 escribió:
Thanks for updating, Kelvynn! What do you mean by changes to the Atlas making Arctic Armor less important?

You don't facetank hard hitting bosses quite as often now as before 3.9. The new bosses either move a lot or don't use big physical hits. I found that spinning around the boss is often better than just facetanking in 1 spot these days.
"
The Stampede lets you cyclone at 150% movement speed and ignore most of the slowing effects such as Temporal Chains or chilled ground. This comes at the price of Int, ES and resists of good rare boots. But this is a Blight league unique and it can be anointed, negating some of the Int loss or helping you with resists.

Just a heads up!!
It does not ignore temporal chains or chilling grounds!
It just sets your movement speed to 150% but everything which affects your action speed will still work on you!

Nonetheless i still used them because being highly mobile while cycloning is just such a hugeeee qol feature specifically this league.
Editado por útlima vez por Yuzlol en 5 abr. 2020 13:28:10
"
Graiaule escribió:
PSA: for those of you that can't afford the recommended large cluster jewels, you can cheese it by using Corrosive Elements/Disorienting Display/Prismatic Heart/2 sockets/8 passives instead.

Right. As long it has 8 nodes and 2 sockets, the rest is highly variable. You don't have to go for Cold to the Core + Prismatic Heart right away. I was using clusters with just 1 good notable for quite a while. Improve gradually, search for better combos within your budget. The build is already powerful enough with just the core jewels.
"
Antisommossa escribió:
Dont you think the new skill tree miss some kind of skill duration?

Increasing Int by 50% has roughly the same effect as adding an Inc Duration cluster in the tree. There is almost no use for longer duration. If keep Potency of Will, my Icestorms last 9 sec. Nothing lives that long in the maps, and very few bosses agree to stand still for that long. The most important boss (Sirus) won't stand still even for 3 sec.
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
The Stampede lets you cyclone at 150% movement speed and ignore most of the slowing effects such as Temporal Chains or chilled ground. This comes at the price of Int, ES and resists of good rare boots. But this is a Blight league unique and it can be anointed, negating some of the Int loss or helping you with resists.

Just a heads up!!
It just sets your movement speed to 150% but everything which affects your action speed will still work on you!

Nonetheless i still used them because being highly mobile while cycloning is just such a hugeeee qol feature specifically this league.

We don't use any actions that take non-zero time. Proc speed of CwC is not affected by Temp Chains or chill. Vortex, Frostblink, Vaal RF - are instant skills. TC and chilled ground does literally nothing to me with this setup.

There are a couple of effects that reduce base movement speed: Quicksand in the Desert Springs scorpion boss pit, and something that the Delirium mobs do sometimes. But those are the only things that can make me slower.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 5 abr. 2020 13:39:27
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"

Just a heads up!!

We don't use any actions that take non-zero time. Proc speed of CwC is not affected by Temp Chains or chill. Vortex, Frostblink, Vaal RF - are instant skills. TC and chilled ground does literally nothing to me with this setup.

There are a couple of effects that reduce base movement speed: Quicksand in the Desert Springs scorpion boss pit, and something that the Delirium mobs do sometimes. But those are the only things that can make me slower.

But your movementspeed is affected by temporal chains or chilled ground.
Almost every slow ingame is affecting your movementspeed while wearing stampede.

Unless you didnt mention some effects which are protecting you from those slows.
For example cant be cursed notable etc
Editado por útlima vez por Yuzlol en 5 abr. 2020 13:44:38
it seems POB doesn't sim split personality correctly and it just gives you 5 INT, it makes it very hard to sim myself since switching to other build will be costly for me. is there any way to see how much I gain?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Consecrated ground does not remove existing freeze (unless something was changed recently).

well just tested. got box with freezing. used my bottled faith and it removed freeze effect
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 5 abr. 2020 14:00:02
"
PedramIV escribió:
it seems POB doesn't sim split personality correctly and it just gives you 5 INT, it makes it very hard to sim myself since switching to other build will be costly for me. is there any way to see how much I gain?

You need to create custom jewel with values Split Personality would give to you in that socket and put it in socket instead of Split Personality.
"
PedramIV escribió:

for calculate the exact int and es just count the nodes and use the formula
(number of nodes * 1,25) + 5

if the decimals are equal or over 0.5 u must round to next integer. if are lower round to the integer

for planning a new skill tree i create an custom item in POB, copy and paste the text of one split personality, adjust the value of int and es and add the number of nodes before the name, so i can recognize it
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 5 abr. 2020 15:26:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional