[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

You guys think it's worth it to replace quicksilver flask with some other flask with a of staunching flask if we have Stampede? If so what's the best flask to get? These are my current flasks:

With Stampede I already have double the ms I've ever had in my 4 leagues of playing and it feels pretty fast to me so using it with quicksilver might be kinda not worth it for me.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
You guys think it's worth it to replace quicksilver flask with some other flask with a of staunching flask if we have Stampede? If so what's the best flask to get? These are my current flasks:

With Stampede I already have double the ms I've ever had in my 4 leagues of playing and it feels pretty fast to me so using it with quicksilver might be kinda not worth it for me.

Get rid of quicksilver if you are using Stampede... not only because you don't need it, but also because quicksilver doesn't WORK at all with Stampede. Stampede locks your movement speed, can't be slowed, can't go faster.
"
Breken escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Get rid of quicksilver if you are using Stampede... not only because you don't need it, but also because quicksilver doesn't WORK at all with Stampede. Stampede locks your movement speed, can't be slowed, can't go faster.

Which flask should I replace quicksilver with? I see some players don't have an immune to freeze flask. Where do they get immune to freeze from?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 4 abr. 2020 23:25:56
Build updated

The classic (league-independent) version is up to date, with the new crafting options, The Stampede, Frostblink, Inspiration and other recent things. Arctic Armour is no longer important due to the Atlas changes, Aspect of the Spider is now the recommended 3rd aura (after Discipline and Flesh and Stone).

Delirium Split Personality version is posted below the main version (I knew I would use that reserved post for something one day!).
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 abr. 2020 23:34:25
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

Which flask should I replace quicksilver with? I see some players don't have an immune to freeze flask. Where do they get immune to freeze from?

It's really situational. If you want more sustain, I recommend Cinderswallow urn. Otherwise you can just use a flask for the content you are doing. Doing a boss with heavy cold damage, bring a sapphire flask.. etc.

I use my sulfur flask for freeze protection due to the fact that we are immune to elemental effects while on consecrated ground. The sulphur flask (or bottled faith) creates the ground, and that clears up burning, freezing, etc.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

They use the mega expensive Bottle Faith instead. If you can't afford that, your Sulphur is fine.

You need a Staunching flask. Even if you have a jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity. Some things inflict heavy non-corrupted bleeding (e.g. Chimera).
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 abr. 2020 23:41:26
You guys did a really nice job on the new tree layout.

I only have 2 of my 3 large clusters on atm and im already at 3k INT. Im just using the cheap INT/EVA splits for now but I cant imagine how crazy this thing is going to be with the ES ones.
Damn, thats a nice addition to the guide. So far i got no currency to change to the new tree but ooh well theres still time..

I might have missed it (sorry if i did) but i think some tips on crafting Cluster jewels would be nice since the prices are going up by the hour.

And the price of split personality with int/es from 5 to 7ex in a few hours wtf :D
Ya just dont get gouged on the prices.

An hour ago I was able to get a perfect large, 8 passives, cold to the core - prismatic heart - widespread destruction and 2 jewel sockets for 2ex, I paid 5ex for my other one.

Theres some up now for 15ex so people are going to try and cash in.
"
Abraxas1991 escribió:
Damn, thats a nice addition to the guide. So far i got no currency to change to the new tree but ooh well theres still time..

I might have missed it (sorry if i did) but i think some tips on crafting Cluster jewels would be nice since the prices are going up by the hour.

And the price of split personality with int/es from 5 to 7ex in a few hours wtf :D

Medium and Small cluster jewels are easy to craft. Just buy a base with the needed number of small nodes (usually the fewer, the better, but also more expensive, especially with the smallest number).

Then you just transmute/alt/aug/regal/scour/repeat until you get your two notables and jewel socket.

For large ones, it gets more difficult, especially with a VERY specific 3 notable and 2 jewel sockets that this build requires.

You either pay the big bucks for them, hope somebody posts it for cheap and you snipe it in time, you chaos spam a jewel and pray to RNG, or you half-ass a 2-notable and 2 socket jewel on your own (using the alt/regal method from above), and settle for 1-2 useful notables, 2 jewel sockets, and the fact that you'll possibly lose 2 extra passive points on speccing the jewel (if you want to pick up both notables).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional