[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
Have you ever seen the true face of GOD, exile ?

I leave this here together with my thanks to Kelvynn and Breken for theorycraft at high levels :)

The only thing i am missing is Fortify on hit, but you cant have everything at once!

So that's how it looks with high budget! Very nice!

Now, there is another version, for SERIOUS budget... I was going to mention it after updating the guide, because it's yet another step up in stat stacking. It was developed by @LiNGeN. You can import his char to see what it looks like.

It uses Voices cluster jewels, a slightly longer tree path than Breken's, and 10 Split Personality jewels. That's 2 more of those 80-90 base Int/ES things.

I haven't spent much time working on it because:
- it's even harder to balance resists;
- cannot have as many QoL/safety mods because all rare cluster jewels are replaced by Voices; can only add 2 Megalomaniac's but nothing else;
- the budget is even higher.

But if you are into the raw Int and ES, sky is the limit with this version. LiNGeN uses the cheapest (7-node, 3.5 ex currently) Voices, i.e. he spends 8 extra skill points connecting all Split Personality's in them.

5-node Voices (18 ex each) would save you 2 skill points. Doesn't seem to be worth it, unless you are 2 points short of something good.

3-node Voices (~100 ex each) would save you 4 skill points. That would allow for adding a rare Large cluster or possibly another Megalomaniac. But I doubt even you can afford that. Also not sure if it's worth the trouble with resists.

ETA: Of course, I forgot to mention the 1-node Voices (~Mirror price) that would save you 8 skill points. But things like that are automatically filtered out by my small-budget brain :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 abr. 2020 13:42:01
hm with imba voices with 1 zero slot it easy 4k int + ~34k+ ES?
"
archwerewolf escribió:

Two voices jewels would allow you to stick 2 more Int/ES split personality jewels in... give you around 160 extra flat int/flat es....
"
Breken escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

Two voices jewels would allow you to stick 2 more Int/ES split personality jewels in... give you around 160 extra flat int/flat es....

well with 160 extra int sure 4k int...hm really godlike number of int)
@Kelvynn

Can't think of bigger changes right now, my budget is also limited, i am currently almost broken.
I tweaked for my char a bit the version you and Breken created with the currency i got from selling my previous jewels and other things and i managed to get this currently on my char:

https://pastebin.com/67X3mygW

I dropped PoE and replaced it with Skitterbots (i am using Sovereignty 4 skill points cluster to be able to insert Skitterbots)
And also dropped Enduring Focus because i really needed that 1 skill point to be able to get the desired minimum DEX without sacrificing big Intelligence notables.

For the moment 217k Average Shaper Hit with fire and light resistances equal, cold resistance higher, 25.478 ES and 3802 Intelligence.

I am not competing with anyone in numbers but i am a bit sad about some people here on the forums that want to show their numbers are higher without taking in consideration a lot of parameters (duration, Skitterbots, etc.) that contribute to your overall damage even if they are not taken in consideration on "tooltip" or other false damage indicators like Righteous Fire with CI lol.

And yes, i don't drop HH from 1 chaos card stacks, i play the game as it should be played that's why i can afford the gear i have now.

Thanks once again for spending time and neurons to find and develop this jewel variant of the skill tree and also for sharing it with us.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 abr. 2020 14:30:09
"
lilianmarius escribió:

And yes, i don't drop HH from 1 chaos card stacks, i play the game as it should be played that's why i can afford the gear i have now.

well dat HH only allowed me to upgrade my chest armor. it's just +1k ES only :P
Other gear i farmed us you + tiny luck with drop and ton's of time

and yeah about competing in numbers. our top-geared numbers is excess. As Kelvynn showes that with <10ex game can be fully cleared. )
and it doesn't really matter 120-160-200+k in pob.

and competting with you in numbers of INT or smth else just like sport interest cause why not to try overcome your numbers of number one?)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 abr. 2020 14:55:10
```My English is not very good```
I do not play for so long and I want to ask for help in character development. What should I do first to improve survival and damage?
https://pastebin.com/Udc2whSs
Editado por útlima vez por qzPaleMasterzq en 4 abr. 2020 15:29:09
First thing is you have to pick up Ghost Reaver in your passive tree :O

Edit: and you can also pick up better rings with INT+ES+resists for cheap. And a better rolled Astramentis amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 4 abr. 2020 15:30:48
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: 100% Delirium T16 map

It's 1k+ Delves in a map! Just without the automatic loot collection (come on, GGG! do it!).

This is the version of the build I ended up going with. PoB doesn't fully support the new jewels. My stats in game are about 1.5x of what PoB shows:
3207 Int
12129 ES
33800 Icestorm tooltip (in h/o without anything going)

I am immune to curses, always have Fortify, 3 endurance charges and 150% movement speed while cycloning.

I don't have Watcher's Eye, and probably won't have it. Its current price tag (10 ex+) makes it a pure luxury option. No %Int amulet either, just Astramentis. I want the main version of the build to be realistic.

I currently have 2 Split Personality jewels with Int/ES (self found while farming Simulacrum), out of 8 I use. The rest are the cheapest 5-20c ones.

Basically, my gear is 'decent' but nowhere close to the top players. It's all about the build and the jewels. I traded some Int and ES for QoL and damage too. I could be pushing 3500 Int and 16-17k ES if I wanted to drop all the QoL and safety features. With this gear. A high budget player could go MUCH higher. In fact, @Breken did the initial development and testing of this version while the gear for it was still cheap. And then he had the budget for the top stuff. He can post his actual stats if he wants to. ;) Or you can import his char into PoB and multiply everything by 1.5.

Build updates are coming soon.

I switched to large cold cluster + split personality (I have 5 in total) and I'm getting about 75 more intelligence than your original tree with fertile minds. I've upped my dps by a fair amount

I put two like this :
Adds 11 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +8 to Maximum Energy Shield
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core (1% elemental damage per 25 attribute)
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

Int upgrade is not much but the elemental/cold damage upgrade is good. I hope to see your build soon

"
lilianmarius escribió:
@Kelvynn

Can't think of bigger changes right now, my budget is also limited, i am currently almost broken.
I tweaked for my char a bit the version you and Breken created with the currency i got from selling my previous jewels and other things and i managed to get this currently on my char:

https://pastebin.com/67X3mygW

I dropped PoE and replaced it with Skitterbots (i am using Sovereignty 4 skill points cluster to be able to insert Skitterbots)
And also dropped Enduring Focus because i really needed that 1 skill point to be able to get the desired minimum DEX without sacrificing big Intelligence notables.

For the moment 217k Average Shaper Hit with fire and light resistances equal, cold resistance higher, 25.478 ES and 3802 Intelligence.

I am not competing with anyone in numbers but i am a bit sad about some people here on the forums that want to show their numbers are higher without taking in consideration a lot of parameters (duration, Skitterbots, etc.) that contribute to your overall damage even if they are not taken in consideration on "tooltip" or other false damage indicators like Righteous Fire with CI lol.

Thanks once again for spending time and neurons to find and develop this jewel variant of the skill tree and also for sharing it with us.

that's looking very good. considering selling my disc on hit watchers eye and buying some split personalities. but 9 of them holy fuck thats a lot of investment. and the jewels keep going up day by day. hopefully i get something good to sell and can buy some now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional