[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

near 25k ES
well its immortal already xD
i changed today to the new tree

And if you ever thought to use it do it !!!

Its another league. I never cleard such fast and without dying a map. Bevor i had 8700 es and 2400 int.

With new tree i have 10300 es and 2850 int.

And i have not the best jewels, as the skyrocket in price. But also with not so good gear and not perfect jewels i clear double as bevor and i died with old tree 3 to 4 times in 10 maps. Now i died zero.

For resistances i dropt arctic armour and put purity of elements in. so i have with semi decent rings the res caped. Ele weakness maps i dont do atm.

i spend 3 Ex and 400c for buy this things. And you can look at my gear its far from perfect. So if i have a bit luck in the league i can easyli get better. And its now better then ever for me

Thanks a lot at kelvyn who explaint the new tree for me.

If you can affort the jewels also not so good ones do it. its every chaos worth of invest.
Have you ever seen the true face of GOD, exile ?

I leave this here together with my thanks to Kelvynn and Breken for theorycraft at high levels :)

The only thing i am missing is Fortify on hit, but you cant have everything at once!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 abr. 2020 7:36:21
well its crazy.
but next league i think dat split personality gona be insane in price

btw miss 1 jewel split xD
and yeah.there is megalomaniac jewel with genius+cold to the core zomg

so even 60k in tooltip i think not enough

ok less ES but but 59.730 tooltip

yeah thx Kelvynn and Breken to lvl up such already beautiful build to new lvl

well with dat maniac jewel genius+cold to the core and some adjustment to res, 204k+ in pob
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 abr. 2020 8:46:08
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well its crazy.
but next league i think dat split personality gona be insane in price

btw miss 1 jewel split xD
and yeah.there is megalomaniac jewel with genius+cold to the core zomg

so even 60k in tooltip i think not enough

ok less ES but but 59.730 tooltip

Are you competing with someone?
Again you come with that shitty ideea that tooltip value always tells the true:)

I tell you a secret, it doesn't. I switched Purity of Elements with Skitterbots while loosing some Int to re balance resists and my tooltip went down a bit, but the average hit went up by 8%, how does tooltip value matters?

Get that unique jewel to get to 204K Shaper Average Hit you will close the gap a bit... :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 abr. 2020 8:50:24
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Are you competing with someone?
Again you come with that shitty ideea that tooltip value always tells the true:)

I tell you a secret, it doesn't. I switched Purity of Elements with Skitterbots while loosing some Int to re balance resists and my tooltip went down a bit, but the average hit went up by 8%, how does tooltip value matters?

Get that unique jewel to get to 204K Shaper Average Hit you will close the gap a bit... :)

well its just really lazy measure with tooltip.

and 204k without adjusting everything like playing around with auras etc, so i think that it can be more avg hit when that your last league character with new jewels, even without dat crazy amulet )

PS hm with 26k ES i think that even Aul can't oneshot you? go ckeck it Lilian)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 abr. 2020 9:02:29
"
archwerewolf escribió:

well its just really lazy measure with tooltip.

and 204k without adjusting everything like playing around with auras etc, so i think that it can be more avg hit when that your last league character with new jewels, even without dat crazy amulet )

PS hm with 26k ES i think that even Aul can't oneshot you? go ckeck it Lilian)

Ha, ha, ha you surpassed Icestorm_Santa, she will be so sad now :)

You don't do deep delve to much aren't you ? Aul at 1200+ with damage mods (i have found several of them last league) will one shoot 26K like a bread

You should go do delve to get to 1000+ and you will find plenty of Auls to test your 26K ES :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 abr. 2020 9:05:56
"
lilianmarius escribió:

You don't do deep delve to much aren't you ? Aul at 1200+ with damage mods (i have found several of them last league) will one shoot 26K like a bread

You should go do delve to get to 1000+ and you will find plenty of Auls to test your 26K ES :)

well for me delve not so interesting content....
so i will believe your words that dat crazy boss even 26k can oneshot.

Kelvynn, about PoB not supporting new gems:
To me it looks like only problems are PoB not automatically assigning passive points to cluster nodes and not calculating increasements to Split Personality. So if you manually assign cluster jewels and then modify each Split Personality jewel to correct int/ES values you should get right numbers.
Just discovered a quick performance tip that seems to get me another 10-15 FPS while icestorming.... If you are playing with the Steam client, disable the Steam Overlay. Steam-Settings-ingame... Uncheck "enable the steam overlay while in-game" Now I'm rocking 20-25 fps during fully stacked Awakened spell cascade icestorm.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional