[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken escribió:
"
Kurnis escribió:
Can't find a body armor. There are no decent bases for sale. The only ones are already 6-linked, or ridiculously priced :(

yeah, it's kind of a horrible market for high end gear, not many bases for sale. May be a self-crafted kind of league. Maybe all the the crafters all rolled aura stacking builds and quit out of annoyance.

All blame the Covid-19 virus!
Hopefully the build doesnt catch on mainstream like the king of summoners did. I already know several other former necro's playing this now since the cascading nerfs to necro/mana guardian.

The struggle is real when a normal fertile mind or brute force is 1ex and corrupted with an immunity or mana reserve is 20ex like efficient training jewels used to be.
"
JCOH35 escribió:
Hopefully the build doesnt catch on mainstream like the king of summoners did. I already know several other former necro's playing this now since the cascading nerfs to necro/mana guardian.

The struggle is real when a normal fertile mind or brute force is 1ex and corrupted with an immunity or mana reserve is 20ex like efficient training jewels used to be.

This build wont ever be mainstream due to extremely powerful hardware required to run decent on a PC!

And is not a cheap build in the end game also!

P.S. I play at 15-20 FPS most of the time in juiced maps with no Spell Cascade and almost everything set to low on a 1920*1080 resolution and it is painful most of the time but i like the build so much that i endure this laggy and painful environment! This league 90% of my deaths were due to lag and extremely low FPS - under 10 FPS

And my PC is not a piece of old shit: i7-7700HQ with Nvidia GTX1050Ti, Intell SSD M2 NVME and 16 GB DDR4 of memory
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 3 abr. 2020 18:16:33
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 3 abr. 2020 18:52:06
i played whipering ice builds in some previous league and wasnt that bad because the trigger skill was Scorching Ray, so there wasnt an constant casting

now with cyclone + awakened CwC(so more trigger over time) + awakened spell cascade its just crazy

and on top of that the stupid delirium fog

i have an decent pc(i7 8700k + rtx 2080) but few times with awakened spellcascade i was at 1/2 fps ... wtf

wherever there is lot of skill now then create tons of fps drop, the game engine its old and it wasent design for that absurd cast for second

we can just hope in poe 2 =)
I cant complain, a few more levels and ill be sitting at 2,824 INT and ive only spent about 15ex on the build.

Asfar as lag goes ive just run CONC full time, im not tempting fate with spell cascade and I already zip everywhere in my Stampede Boots so idm the smaller aoe for mapping.
"
Antisommossa escribió:
i played whipering ice builds in some previous league and wasnt that bad because the trigger skill was Scorching Ray, so there wasnt an constant casting

now with cyclone + awakened CwC(so more trigger over time) + awakened spell cascade its just crazy

and on top of that the stupid delirium fog

i have an decent pc(i7 8700k + rtx 2080) but few times with awakened spellcascade i was at 1/2 fps ... wtf

wherever there is lot of skill now then create tons of fps drop, the game engine its old and it wasent design for that absurd cast for second

we can just hope in poe 2 =)

WI is an odd duck for PC performance. Some computers work much better than others, and it doesn't appear to be a horsepower thing. I have four monitors running, one of them is a 4k monitor. I play on high settings, but play only on one "normal" monitor. I currently play with Awakened CwC, and Awakened Spell cascade, and typically run through maps around 30 fps... if I stand in one place to stack, I'll drop down to around 10. I have a i7 6700k CPU, a RTX 2070 super, and 32 GB of ram... So you have better overall specs, but worse performance.
My friend Uber Elder fight in 2 minutes at ~15 FPS, enjoy and lets all thank GGG for this wonderful framerate!

Corona_Madness vs. Uber Elder - Delirium league

and a random T16 Canyon map augmented with 5x Delirium orbs + Veritania influence + 4x sextants + 3x sacrifice fragment and 1x Legion scarab

Corona_Madness vs. T16 Canyon with 5x Delirium orbs

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 3 abr. 2020 22:03:53
New video: 100% Delirium T16 map

It's 1k+ Delves in a map! Just without the automatic loot collection (come on, GGG! do it!).

This is the version of the build I ended up going with. PoB doesn't fully support the new jewels. My stats in game are about 1.5x of what PoB shows:
3207 Int
12129 ES
33800 Icestorm tooltip (in h/o without anything going)

I am immune to curses, always have Fortify, 3 endurance charges and 150% movement speed while cycloning.

I don't have Watcher's Eye, and probably won't have it. Its current price tag (10 ex+) makes it a pure luxury option. No %Int amulet either, just Astramentis. I want the main version of the build to be realistic.

I currently have 2 Split Personality jewels with Int/ES (self found while farming Simulacrum), out of 8 I use. The rest are the cheapest 5-20c ones.

Basically, my gear is 'decent' but nowhere close to the top players. It's all about the build and the jewels. I traded some Int and ES for QoL and damage too. I could be pushing 3500 Int and 16-17k ES if I wanted to drop all the QoL and safety features. With this gear. A high budget player could go MUCH higher. In fact, @Breken did the initial development and testing of this version while the gear for it was still cheap. And then he had the budget for the top stuff. He can post his actual stats if he wants to. ;) Or you can import his char into PoB and multiply everything by 1.5.

Build updates are coming soon.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 3 abr. 2020 22:05:30
"
Kelvynn escribió:
In fact, @Breken did the initial development and testing of this version while the gear for it was still cheap. And then he had the budget for the top stuff. He can post his actual stats if he wants to. ;) Or you can import his char into PoB and multiply everything by 1.5.

Build updates are coming soon.

Thanks Kelvynn. I'm still trying to get a few important gear upgrade but for anyone who wants to see how high the build can be pushed I'm sitting at the following stats:

Int-3457
ES-24474
Hideout tooltip - 45772
POB average hit - 171612

This is with a couple very important gear upgrades remaining. Balancing resists can be hard with this tree, (but very doable). Once I manage that trick, and ditch my rare belt for coil, I should have something like the following:

Int - 3667
ES-24977
PoB average hit - 193749

These values are with a high quality of life given by the Stampede boots (rare boots would push your ES and Int values quite a bit higher.) With my build and gems, I'm also immune to all curses, generate endurance charges, and have permanent fortify. Skipping out on these quality of life upgrades would also allow you to push your core stats even higher.

In addition, this version of the build can likely be pushed into crazyland with a 1 or 3 node voices jewel, but being that that jewel runs 1-2 mirrors.. I'll be skipping that for the foreseeable future.

Thank you VERY much for helping me theorycraft the build Kelvynn, and of course for the awesome guide!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional