[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:

And my PC is not a piece of old shit: i7-7700HQ with Nvidia GTX1050Ti, Intell SSD M2 NVME and 16 GB DDR4 of memory

The 1050 ti isn't very powerful. It has +- the same performance as a 6 years old GTX 970.

Anyway, even with a 2080 a drop below 30fps. Pretty sure the console version is at 10fps most of the time using this build O_O
@Kelvynn Where does the "curse inmunity" come from??
"
Paquitoman escribió:
@Kelvynn Where does the "curse inmunity" come from??

New node called Hex Breaker from one of the new cluster jewels. Makes you immune to curses while channeling. So anytime you are using Cyclone, you are immune to curses.
Looking through the passives and jewels, it seems that you guys are using several Large Cluster Jewels with:

Cold to the Core
Prismatic Heart
Widespread Destruction
2 jewel sockets

Those are expensive as it is, and will probably be even more expensive by the time I could afford them.

For those of us on a lower budget, and if I'd try to craft a cheaper version on my own on an 8-9 passive base with 3 mods, which of those notables would you drop?

Or if i tried to buy/craft 3 jewels with 2 notables on them, should I try and get something like:

Cold to the core+Prism Heart
Prism heart+Widespread destruction
Cold to the core+Widespread destruction
?
With 2 jewel sockets on each of course.

That would get me 2 of each notable.
"
Yarik85 escribió:
Looking through the passives and jewels, it seems that you guys are using several Large Cluster Jewels with:

Cold to the Core
Prismatic Heart
Widespread Destruction
2 jewel sockets

Those are expensive as it is, and will probably be even more expensive by the time I could afford them.

For those of us on a lower budget, and if I'd try to craft a cheaper version on my own on an 8-9 passive base with 3 mods, which of those notables would you drop?

Or if i tried to buy/craft 3 jewels with 2 notables on them, should I try and get something like:

Cold to the core+Prism Heart
Prism heart+Widespread destruction
Cold to the core+Widespread destruction
?
With 2 jewel sockets on each of course.

That would get me 2 of each notable.

Those jewels are a bit odd in how they lay down the nodes... So Widespread destruction is not worth the point, however the reason behind that combo is that having that exact combo on a jewel pushes Prismatic Heart and Cold to the Core to the side nodes, so you can pick them up while you path to the jewel sockets. That being said, prismatic heart is only needed to help balance resists. Before we had those jewels, we were using Purity of elements and the Sovereignty cluster on the tree to get the required resistances. If the tree has one weakness, it's finding enough resists. If you can get creative with your resists, and useful large cluster jewel with two sockets will work.

Little known fact, you can port those jewels into PoB and it will lay them out in the order the nodes appear. That way you can test a jewel before buying.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 4 abr. 2020 0:26:37
"
Breken escribió:

Those jewels are a bit odd in how they lay down the nodes... So Widespread destruction is not worth the point, however the reason behind that combo is that having that exact combo on a jewel pushes Prismatic Heart and Cold to the Core to the side nodes, so you can pick them up while you path to the jewel sockets. That being said, prismatic heart is only needed to help balance resists. Before we had those jewels, we were using Purity of elements and the Sovereignty cluster on the tree to get the required resistances. If the tree has one weakness, it's finding enough resists. If you can get creative with your resists, and useful large cluster jewel with two sockets will work.

Little known fact, you can port those jewels into PoB and it will lay them out in the order the nodes appear. That way you can test a jewel before buying.

So possibly, there's another mod that could replace Widespread Destruction and still push Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart into the correct positions?

Edit: Nope, it seems that it HAS to be that exact combination if you want to have both Cold to the Core and Prismatic Heart, and use the least number of points to get them and the jewels :/
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 4 abr. 2020 0:51:01
"
Yarik85 escribió:
"
Breken escribió:

So possibly, there's another mod that could replace Widespread Destruction and still push Cold to the Core and Prismatic heart into the correct positions?

Yes. Any time you see a 8-node Large Cluster with Cold to the Core, Prismatic Heart and one other random notable, click the Copy [+] icon in the GGG trade interface, then in PoB create a Custom item, add it to the build and put that jewel into a socket. PoB will show you exactly what it will look like. You need those 2 notable on the sides, with the junk one at the far end.

I haven't tried all possible combinations. The one that both me and Breken use seems to be common enough. When I found that it has the right combination, I was able to buy 3 of them ranging from 20c to 1 ex (because I didn't have the patience to wait longer) right away. And then Breken also got them quickly enough.

If you find another correct combo - post it please. They are not required though. It's just the best combo I could come up with.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 abr. 2020 0:56:55
wtf you guys have some crazy ES. need to get some of these split personalities and switch it up. but 5ex each is a pretty big investment for me right now
The following work (goal is to get 2 useful notables and 2 sockets with 5 points, all large cluster jewels with 8 passives):

Cold to the Core/Prismatic Heart/Widespread Destruction/2 sockets

Conjured Wall/[Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Practiced Caster]/Thaumophage/2 sockets

Cold to the Core/[Blanketed Snow, Corrosive Elements]/Disorienting Display/2 sockets

Prismatic Heart/Corrosive Elements/Disorienting Display/2 sockets

There might be a couple combinations I missed.

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 4 abr. 2020 3:40:56
Started this build, spent like 3-4ex for everything so far and it's doing great.

I see the new jewels, but being they are kinda pricey what whould be the next step for my char, what upgrade to aim for?
When i get some more levels ill be at 2.2k int i think and im at something like 8.5k es.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional