[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi,
I used Whispering Ice long time ago back when we were still converting cold to fire and build was named "Three Curse Whisperer" or something like that, got back to the game recently and now I'm all over it again.
I'm now at 10,9k es, 2,8k int, capping resistances with flask, got some decent gear going on. Not gear for like 10+ex per piece, and using rather pleb jewels, but I get around. Recently started to do tier 15-16 maps since it was not that easy for me to get them to drop. Now I want to do some end game bosses (like Kitava on corrupted T15, that was fun :D) since this build pretty much facerolls everything else.

Anyway - I ran Atziri lately few times and I'm almost always dying at the split phase (when she splits into four). I killed her only once, but that still resulted in me dying like 5 times. Should I run something special for bosses like her? I didn't play since like 2.5, so a lot of things are still new for me. What would you guys recommend?

(not sure if my character is visible, but I know I'm wasting either shoes or helmet with 2 of those aspect of the spiders, just couldn't find/craft anything better for now, so I stick with those)
"
lilianmarius escribió:

If you can get 12 rows (or more ?) of loot in a T16 100% Delirious map then you can say that you have beat the game!

well i got 12 full and ~75% of 13 max...13 reachable mb with Sirus orbs that adds packs or more procks of prophecy.
Scarabs for legion-hardbringers-breaches-strongboxes + alva + blight
"
mjor144 escribió:

Anyway - I ran Atziri lately few times and I'm almost always dying at the split phase (when she splits into four). I killed her only once, but that still resulted in me dying like 5 times. Should I run something special for bosses like her? I didn't play since like 2.5, so a lot of things are still new for me. What would you guys recommend?

well mb you die by reflect
For easy Atziri or uber Atziri just respec 1 asc point. From Occult to Element which grant reflect immune.
Just use respec, you not needed to go lab for dat. So 1 point and faceroll Atziri
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Another 100% Delirious T16 map i have done lately, first video was with the normal build, this is with the split personality OP version

Map: T16 Canyon
4x Awakened sextants
3x Scarabs (Harbinger/Breach/Ambush)
1x Sacrifice fragment
Domination mod from Zana
Blight+Harbinger+Betrayal+Breach encounters inside

Got 10.5 rows of loot (there were some mobs that were killed after i stopped the video)

As you can see even if my FPS is down to 1 digit area in most time of the map the character is just immortal even when it is exposed to rippy content!

Corona_Madness vs. 100% Delirious T16 - 10 Rows of loot

And here is a screen from a double Beyond 100% Delirious TT16 with almost 12 rows of loot:

Double Beyond + Breach + Harbinger + Bestiary + Plague of frogs + 2x additional mobs sextants + Perandus were in that map and my FPS didn't pass 10 value 90% of the time lol

If you can get 12 rows (or more ?) of loot in a T16 100% Delirious map then you can say that you have beat the game!

i do the same thing, but i add even alva incursions
lot of times i reach 12 stacks of loot with alva, 11 atleast(and i use just 26%++ pack size maps) , there is load of mobs inside the incursions .. when u end the incursion there is an explosion of loot =)

i use the scarab with strongboxes instead Harbinger

one map like that drop from 140 to 160 Simalacrum splinter =)

i tried the same thing on other t16 maps like summit and colonnade, but canyon its better

i have the same problem with fps, even if i have a pretty good pc, but i use awakened spell cascade

i think with 40%++ pack size, alva, double Beyond and scarab with breach, monolit and strongboxes we can reach 13 stacks

but im still levelling so i dont want fancy mods on maps ^^
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 8 abr. 2020 8:30:03
"
JCOH35 escribió:
"
weppas escribió:
Would you mind checking on my char to suggest where I should start with upgrades at the moment?

2k int
7,4k ES
~8k tooltip dmg, flasks and inspiration at 5, 12k

I would guess 6 link chest with %int and head with %int?
Also I guess gloves can be worked on.
I'm not super good with finding things through trade so any directional help would be cool ^^

Should I look towards the crafting guide on page 187 for example?

Awesome build anyway! Loving it so far, lvl 89

6 linking chest is not needed until down the road when you get an awakened curse on hit gem (lv5) allowing a 3rd curse.

As you mentioned though the INT% on head/chest is big, check the crafting section on page 187 for an easier explanation on adding the % rolls.

If you look at mine your initial thought would be im 1 of those super rich guys but these were just lucky slams.

Like the helmet I got for 80 chaos without the 10% INT roll or lab enchantment and I used an Hunter's Exalted Orb and got lucky on the roll, same with the Frostbite enchantment.

"
In addition what JCOH35 told about chest and helmet:
Your Gloves has also low int, you want to get 50+ int ones, don't be afraid of using other base than fingerless, the increased spell power is not that huge.
Cyclopean coil has only 13% attributes, you should get 18% one.
Annointing Tranquility to your amulet is probably biggest easy to get upgrade. By easy I mean you need to get 2 golden oils instead of high ES high/Int item with high resistances.
Your large cluster jewels have only 1 socket in them. You want ones with 2 sockets and useful passive in way to them so you can get the sockets and passive for 5 points. See 3rd post on page1 for this. You are also missing the cluster jewel socket on top right.
I see you are using resistance passives down from the Scion start area so I guess you need them. But you also have empty jewel socket there. And your rare jewel, Loath Ornament, does nothing for this build. See first post on page1, under gear->jewels for mods you are looking to have.

Thanks for all the tips, gonna look in to making most of these changes and see how it feels, should make the red maps even easier and help me work towards higher awakener level as well.
hey.

i am planning to change cold to core/sadist/ widespread destruction jewel. i would change that sadist maybe to blanketed snow or corrosive elements. wich you prefer? is that cold explosure better to apply from icestorm than frost bomb?
36 challenges, so i'm leaving the league =)

I already gave all my exalts and most of my currency, but i still have all my gear/jewel + a few sextants/shaper/elder fragments. Just leave your in-game name and i will whisper you if i'm online. Please, if you had a headhunter from a card or have 20+ challenges, don't bother =)

104 int, 13% increased intelligence, 1% increased damage per 15 int. My best amulet ever <3
"
ligong2 escribió:

I already gave all my exalts and most of my currency, but i still have all my gear/jewel + a few sextants/shaper/elder fragments. Just leave your in-game name and i will whisper you if i'm online. Please, if you had a headhunter from a card or have 20+ challenges, don't bother =)

104 int, 13% increased intelligence, 1% increased damage per 15 int. My best amulet ever <3

I didn't get HH from a card but got Trash to Treasure from The Void! Does it count ?:))

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 abr. 2020 10:18:43
Farming the Simulacrums with this build is fun. XD
"
ligong2 escribió:

I don't have a HH or 20 challenges - if you've already given any of this stuff away that's cool,

But if not could I be considered please? Thanks dude;

IGN: GojiraInstaRegret

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional