[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
JCOH35 escribió:
Ok, I got my last INT/ES split personality on tonight.

Without a clarity/ES watcher's eye im at 15.7k ES so it feels pretty good. For my eye I use a Discipline Gain ES on Hit.

Ice Storm tooltip in hideout without anything is 36k now, a big chunk of that though is x4 cold to the cores, 3 large clusters and 1 on a megalomaniac.

on watcher, which is more beneficial.. ES gain on hit vs ES shield recovery?

there seem to be two options.
"
Antisommossa escribió:

maybe im wrong, but as i know
20 fps with GPU at 100%, thats an bottleneck
20 fps with CPU at 100%, thats an bottleneck
20 fps with memory at 100%, thats an bottleneck

but its not my case, i have 20 fps but with gpu in idle state, cpu a 65/70% and without any core at 100%, plenty of very good ram avaible(3200 cl14, running at cl13) and motherboard have total unnecessary 12 phase power delivery

normaly my GPU and CPU run with slight oc but with lower voltage possible, my pc must be very silent

i tryed to heavy oc but nothing change, i was monitoring the cpu temp with afterburner osd, that why i discover that wierd GPU idle state

ps. you dont need afterburner open to oc your card, just check "apply oc at startup" and when u boot the system afterburner set the oc and close himself

Short answer: pathofexile.exe is the bottleneck

Getting an even faster CPU will help, but a slow CPU is not the *cause*. GGG needs to optimize the way Icestorm is handled by the game.
How much of a difference is a 20/20 gem and a lvl 5/20 quality awaken gem? Also can anyone tell me which lvl 5 awakened gems to get first?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 13 abr. 2020 5:34:12
"
JCOH35 escribió:

Without a clarity/ES watcher's eye im at 15.7k ES so it feels pretty good. For my eye I use a Discipline Gain ES on Hit.

Ice Storm tooltip in hideout without anything is 36k now, a big chunk of that though is x4 cold to the cores, 3 large clusters and 1 on a megalomaniac.

I have absolutely no clue where you guys get those numbers from. I'm at 9.5k tooltip and i have no idea where to get more damage.

Yes i'm only level 87 and i don't have awakened gems..sure. but would that tripple my damage?!

I'm out of ideas here...killing bosses takes really long
I have 13k dmg, delirum ends and boss is still alive... I do not know how to get more damage too >2.5k int
"
Baroc escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:

I have absolutely no clue where you guys get those numbers from. I'm at 9.5k tooltip and i have no idea where to get more damage.

Yes i'm only level 87 and i don't have awakened gems..sure. but would that tripple my damage?!

I'm out of ideas here...killing bosses takes really long

you can get 55 more int on your gear, your tree is diffrent than most of us, how much Int are you getting from your 9 split? I have 8 and I'm getting about 574.

Use the updated tree, with it and my gear I'm getting 26k on tooltip and 100k on pob
Also why are you keeping your immortal call lvl 4? level it to 20 with it's cast when damage taken support gem

Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 13 abr. 2020 8:00:59
"
nsnsmag escribió:
I have 13k dmg, delirum ends and boss is still alive... I do not know how to get more damage too >2.5k int

your characters are private, no one can really help you like this.
"
SnowBerry1984 escribió:
guys I already for you not'll keep up but do that can) gg build

wot?
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
How much of a difference is a 20/20 gem and a lvl 5/20 quality awaken gem? Also can anyone tell me which lvl 5 awakened gems to get first?

For Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus and Cold Penetration 5/20 awakened is about 3,3% more damage to 20/20 normal gem. That is per gem to your final damage. For example Elemental Focus will multiply your damage by 1,55 instead of 1,5.

Cast while Channeling makes icestorms come down every 0,3s instead of 0,35s. First comes down faster and eventually you will have more storms. Slowing fps even more.

Curse on Hit is probably the biggest upgrade as it lets you curse curse immune enemies and eventually use 3rd curse (Elemental Weakness). It is also pretty expensive, but the prize seems to gone down quite a bit.

I would start with Cast while Channeling. It is also pretty cheap.

Edit: I am not touching Spell Cascade before PoE2 so I cannot tell how good it is. Probably the best if you can run with it, but it seems to be also the most expensive one.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 13 abr. 2020 11:41:16
"
salluks escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:

on watcher, which is more beneficial.. ES gain on hit vs ES shield recovery?

there seem to be two options.

ES gained on hit is superior however last time I looked at them even the worst combos/lowest rolled ones were 16 exalted each.

For players just starting out use the increased ES recovery one, you can get them for 50c or less. I used one for a month and was just fine, the on hit is a luxury.

The other option is a clarity/gain extra ES based off mana but its just total overkill for us and they start on the low-end at 40 exalted. Once you get better gear, more splits with ES, and good INT you can realistically get to 13k ES, and eventually 15k which is more then enough.

Lastly I see people ask about our ice storm tooltips, when you start adding cold to the cores you will see your tooltip jump like 3-4k each, its a massive jump. We also have leveled, awakened gems on aswell and 3k or higher INT.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional