[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
A "small" update of my character numbers thanks to LiNGeN's manipulation of the skill tree:

4x large cluster jewels (CttC/Prismatic Heart/Widespread Destruction/2 sockets)
11x Split Personality (+Intelligence/+ES)
1x medium cluster jewel (Master of Fear/Wish for Death/1 socket)
1x Megalomaniac (CttC/Genius)

The only thing lost is the "Immunity to curses while channeling" and Ethereal Feast cluster but hey, great things require small sacrifices :)

hm is it not maximum what you can reach? for example with voices with 1 zero slot? or they not so valuable for max for dmg-int?
"
JCOH35 escribió:
I know players new to this build coming in a bit late are going to look at these posts and gear and think "pssh ya right, lemme just pull a mirror out of my butt to get this stuff" but its only this absurd b/c the build is so ungodly strong, more so in this busted league of 1 shots and cluster fuc*s.

You can do everything you need to do with 4-10 exalts in and start farming simulacrums. Thats the point where you start making huge amounts of currency and you can start getting crazy on the upgrades.

Starting out ignore all the high end +55 INT / +12% combos, just find gear with good ES and good flat INT. Ideally you want an open suffix so later on you can attempt to add the INT% yourself with influenced conqueror exalted orbs but if you cant find them just go with good INT/ES pieces.

The INT/Eva split personalities are only 20c each and also work just aswell starting out. Get a cheap "increased energy shield recovery rate" watchers eye, for example I have an extra one for sale for like 60c;

Your chest only needs a 5 link, the awakened curse on hit/triple curse combo is just luxury and isnt needed till way later on.

TLDR, just get high flat INT and ES gear, spend 5 or so ex, and just be able to get through 20/20 sims, doesnt have to be pretty and then you can make the $ to get the no life stuff, gl.

Even if we buy simulacrums (they cost around 110c now), we still profit at the end?
"
Graiaule escribió:
How's leeching without the Ethereal Feast passive? I didn't see any Thaumaturge or an ES on hit Eye.

I've been testing it for a while now and leech is doing quite alright.

Here's my current numbers using only Light Eater.

Energy Shield Leech from Spell Damage: 1.1%
Base Maximum Recovery Per Energy Shield Leech: 2454 (10%)
Energy Shield Leech Total Recovery per second modifier: +30%
Maximum total recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech: 5890.8 (24%)

Assuming my tooltip Icestorm lowest possible hit is 20902 this would generate 230 leech per node minimum (20902*0,011)

However, since leech is calculated based on damage taken it is even more (cold res penetration, increased damage taken modifier for chill effect, consecrated ground, aspect of the spider et.c)

Even then we hit so many times every second that it will in worst case scenario require 25 hits to generate maximum leech and hit the cap (if all hits were "super unlucky" vs curse immune elemental equilibrium +monster resist shaper/elder guardian delirium boss or something).
5890/230 = ~25,6
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 13 abr. 2020 17:42:12
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
"
JCOH35 escribió:
I know players new to this build coming in a bit late are going to look at these posts and gear and think "pssh ya right, lemme just pull a mirror out of my butt to get this stuff" but its only this absurd b/c the build is so ungodly strong, more so in this busted league of 1 shots and cluster fuc*s.

You can do everything you need to do with 4-10 exalts in and start farming simulacrums. Thats the point where you start making huge amounts of currency and you can start getting crazy on the upgrades.

Starting out ignore all the high end +55 INT / +12% combos, just find gear with good ES and good flat INT. Ideally you want an open suffix so later on you can attempt to add the INT% yourself with influenced conqueror exalted orbs but if you cant find them just go with good INT/ES pieces.

The INT/Eva split personalities are only 20c each and also work just aswell starting out. Get a cheap "increased energy shield recovery rate" watchers eye, for example I have an extra one for sale for like 60c;

Your chest only needs a 5 link, the awakened curse on hit/triple curse combo is just luxury and isnt needed till way later on.

TLDR, just get high flat INT and ES gear, spend 5 or so ex, and just be able to get through 20/20 sims, doesnt have to be pretty and then you can make the $ to get the no life stuff, gl.

Even if we buy simulacrums (they cost around 110c now), we still profit at the end?

Yes, absurdly, I buy all of mine b/c im not even bothering with maps atm.

Today alone I made 6ex in profit in about an hour, had another Voices drop.

Granted Voices are rare however you typically make enough off random drops to cover the cost and you will see enough high end drops to make a significant profit.

The Samurais Eye cards, pure breachstones, 21/23 gems, gilded scarabs, blighted maps, exalts, exalted shards etc.

Eventually you will be able to safely run them deathless and even at high lvs get 10% or so your level per run.
Holy sh...

dat prices...and 6.3 ex for split personality...what prices gona be in next league...
"
archwerewolf escribió:

hm is it not maximum what you can reach? for example with voices with 1 zero slot? or they not so valuable for max for dmg-int?

With 4 1-node voices jewels, you should be able to hit 5500 int, and 48000 ES. However, your damage would go down quite a bit, and getting your resists to balance without Prismatic heart would be a challenge for sure.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 13 abr. 2020 17:46:08
"
Breken escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

With 4 1-node voices jewels, you should be able to hit 5500 int, and 48000 ES. However, your damage would go down quite a bit, and getting your resists to balance without Prismatic heart would be a challenge for sure.

really crazy numbers...5.5k int! 48k ES...and prices 1.6k ex to buy on current price xD
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

really crazy numbers...5.5k int! 48k ES...and prices 1.6k ex to buy on current price xD

Lets be realistic, no one from this thread can normally "farm" 1600 exalts to get 4x Voices with 1 empty socket.

And on top of that, as Breken said, you get huge Int and ES but damage goes down by a lot because no more 4x Cold to the Core and on top of this good luck getting items to balance the resists lost from 4x Prismatic Heart.

I made a pretty small adjustment of the tree (saw it in Breken's tree :)) and went to:

4272 Intelligence
32.064 ES
Shaper Average Hit (no flasks, no Frenzy Charges, no Vaal RF): 291.900

If i press my flasks (Wise Oak + Bottled Faith), stack 3x Frenzy charges from Blood Rage and pop Vaal RF damage goes over the roof: 503.720 but that is not a realistic 100% uptime scenario.

See the difference?

I am curious with 4 x Voices with 1 empty slot what is the Shaper Average hit, i assume is way under 291K but i am too tired to make a simulation.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 abr. 2020 18:49:27
Alot of the stuff in the thread just isnt obtainable for normal players, like our guys that had 40/40 challenges done less then a month in.

Im horrible at the game and I have my Ice Storm tooltip in hideout with nothing up to 37k already and 16k energy shield so even if your a casual player you can get some pretty crazy stats on the build.

I sit at just over 3k INT, no gg corruptions or anything.

Heres my pastebin atm; https://pastebin.com/dMAjAKEe

"
JCOH35 escribió:
Alot of the stuff in the thread just isnt obtainable for normal players, like our guys that had 40/40 challenges done less then a month in.

Im horrible at the game and I have my Ice Storm tooltip in hideout with nothing up to 37k already and 16k energy shield so even if your a casual player you can get some pretty crazy stats on the build.

I sit at just over 3k INT, no gg corruptions or anything.

Heres my pastebin atm; https://pastebin.com/dMAjAKEe

Yes, very true, and it's worth mentioning that just last league, 3000 int was considered extreme, and is more than enough to do all the content.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 13 abr. 2020 19:07:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional