[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey, welcome back!

Additional new stuff:

1. Catalysts for 20% quality on rings, amulets, and belts. 14% incr int on amulets, 18% incr int on belt, and 86 int on rings (and 20 str or dex) are easy to get.

2. It's a bit harder to craft a good ES chest since you craft one less affix.

3. If you use an ilvl 79 or less helm, you can hit % increased intelligence with a hunter orb 100% of the time. (See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour .)

4. It's ~30% harder to get % int on a crusader chest than a shaper chest, so don't do it (if you're crafting one.)

5. If you have large sums of currency, you can try crafting a 24% to int/attributes amulet. See Lillian's for an example of one.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 13 mar. 2020 16:03:52
"
Graiaule escribió:
6. Levelling guide is missing the cheap uniques you should use while moving up to maps: icetomb, shavronne's boots, one of the belts I forget. Probably a ring. See, I never remember to pull together this list in time for league open...

I see them right there in the lv 58 gear - when you go CI.
Guys, do you use inspiration? In theory it should work quite well with Cyclone+IceStorm, since Cyclose is very cheap mana-wise, so you keeep Inspiration for quite a long time
"
MrNonamer escribió:
Guys, do you use inspiration? In theory it should work quite well with Cyclone+IceStorm, since Cyclose is very cheap mana-wise, so you keeep Inspiration for quite a long time

Yeah, it's actually better for DPS than using Cold Penetration. At least until you reach the guardians and bosses with extra resists & map mods with resists. Or until the Awakened Cold Pene gem.
Good luck to all in the new league!

And may we defeat the bl Covid-19!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 mar. 2020 15:56:49
"
Kelvynn escribió:

I see them right there in the lv 58 gear - when you go CI.

Ah, I was looking in all the wrong places. I'll fix my post. Thanks.
Damn these random disconnects and being put into a login queue is such a hypekiller.

At least you get a natural timeout to go to the bathroom and make some tea. :)

I guess XP isn't going to be a problem with these delirium mirrors spawning every zone. I already got close to 10 uniques and im not even in act 3.

I see by now there are already 3 staves for The Whispering Ice up for trade.
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 13 mar. 2020 18:23:34
inspiration would need to be linked to cyclone though right?
ad wahtabout maiking it appy ailments feels sooo much safer when you freeze nearly everything
Editado por útlima vez por smeagol01 en 14 mar. 2020 7:12:51
Awakened Spell Cascade FPS is still garbage...
"
smeagol01 escribió:
inspiration would need to be linked to cyclone though right?
ad wahtabout maiking it appy ailments feels sooo much safer when you freeze nearly everything

Yes it needs to be linked with Cyclone since Icestorm is channelled and costs no mana.

"
alvincheng escribió:
Awakened Spell Cascade FPS is still garbage...

Did you notice any difference at all?

I'm currently doing Spell Cascade and I have so far managed to crash to desktop during several Delirium map encounters. But it could be related to some RAM related crashes I have every now and then. Haven't tested the FPS yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional