[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

For every league start with Whispering Ice i use this Excel "cheat sheet", was made some leagues ago for Occultist variant but can be used as Scion, just make a Witch char first, kill Hillock, go to town, take Freezing Pulse as reward, stash it then create the Scion char and start using Freezing Pulse when you reach the first town in Act 1:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrxtKyxqWX3ILbKcQs79EMuOoACnn6k1RNt-d5uUwpI/edit#gid=0

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 mar. 2020 9:20:31
"
For every league start with Whispering Ice i use this Excel "cheat sheet", was made some leagues ago for Occultist variant but can be used as Scion, just make a Witch char first, kill Hillock, go to town, take Freezing Pulse as reward, stash it then create the Scion char and start using Freezing Pulse when you reach the first town in Act 1:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrxtKyxqWX3ILbKcQs79EMuOoACnn6k1RNt-d5uUwpI/edit#gid=0

Tyvm for leveling help.

The build (1st post) will be updated for 3.10?
"
Clarau escribió:

If you update the PoB to 3.10 none of the stats change. So technically, it does not require updates. That being said, it would be nice of OP to use their skills to see if any new content can be leveraged.
Editado por útlima vez por MegaGrubby en 12 mar. 2020 15:14:45
"
MegaGrubby escribió:
"
Clarau escribió:

If you update the PoB to 3.10 none of the stats change. So technically, it does not require updates. That being said, it would be nice of OP to use their skills to see if any new content can be leveraged.

No signs of Kelvynn lately, I hope he passed over the disappointment with the previous league early Atlas
implementation and he will rejoin us with his knowledge and presence!

But build is 100% ready once again to do entire content with no modifications compared to 3.9 so prepare your active filters, coffee and food!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 mar. 2020 15:47:25
I'm going to try this build for league starter. How much do you think the Watcher's Eye could run?
"
MegaGrubby escribió:
I'm going to try this build for league starter. How much do you think the Watcher's Eye could run?

Same as in 3.9, around 10 ex, for the same reasons.
Hey guys! I'm checking out the new league, reading the patch notes, etc, trying to remember how to play PoE and how my own build works :)

The release version of the 3.9 was so shitty that I stopped playing it after 2 weeks in December after my Atlas got bugged and I couldn't see the citadels in some of the regions or spawn any more conquerors. And the devs went on vacation! By the time they got back and started fixing all that crap, I was way too hooked on other games and kinda never got back to PoE. Hopefully, the game works better this time around.

So far I don't see anything that directly affects this build. Everything that worked in 3.8 and 3.9 should still work in 3.10.

All the new stuff with the extended tree via the new jewels looks cool, but can be tested later, when we actually get that stuff. You can start playing the same way as before, go with the recommended tree. And later, if you get some of those new jewels and add some of those nice new clusters to the tree - then you can trade some of the lesser important nodes like Trickery or Coldhearted Calculation for those added clusters.

As far as the gear goes, I see that they are adding the fossil crafted mods to the pool of the influenced mods. That's nice, I think. We'll see.

Let me know what else was new in 3.9 other than the Hunter helm with %int mod.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Hey guys! I'm checking out the new league, reading the patch notes, etc, trying to remember how to play PoE and how my own build works :)

The release version of the 3.9 was so shitty that I stopped playing it after 2 weeks in December after my Atlas got bugged and I couldn't see the citadels in some of the regions or spawn any more conquerors. And the devs went on vacation! By the time they got back and started fixing all that crap, I was way too hooked on other games and kinda never got back to PoE. Hopefully, the game works better this time around.

So far I don't see anything that directly affects this build. Everything that worked in 3.8 and 3.9 should still work in 3.10.

All the new stuff with the extended tree via the new jewels looks cool, but can be tested later, when we actually get that stuff. You can start playing the same way as before, go with the recommended tree. And later, if you get some of those new jewels and add some of those nice new clusters to the tree - then you can trade some of the lesser important nodes like Trickery or Coldhearted Calculation for those added clusters.

As far as the gear goes, I see that they are adding the fossil crafted mods to the pool of the influenced mods. That's nice, I think. We'll see.

Let me know what else was new in 3.9 other than the Hunter helm with %int mod.

Welcome back Kelvynn!

Not maay new mods or crafting opportunities:

- chest with % increased intelligence can now be crafted also on a Crusader base
- % increased intelligence mod on a crusader base amulet up to 12% at Tier 1
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 mar. 2020 13:35:00
Welcome back Kelvynn.
SSF Time 4 me again, so i think i will start with Bane-Pop and take the good-ol-PC-freezing after i get a staff and some items :)
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Welcome back Kelvynn!

Not maay new mods or crafting opportunities:

- chest with % increased intelligence can now be crafted also on a Crusader base
- % increased intelligence mod on a crusader base amulet up to 12% at Tier 1

even in 3.9 there was % int on crusader chest
i tryed to craft chest with 2 x % int joining one shaper and on crusader chest with awaken orb but didnt work ^^

but at least on that chest was lot more easy to obtain % int on dense fossil spam
Editado por útlima vez por Antisommossa en 13 mar. 2020 13:44:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional