[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
HHLupus escribió:
LocalIdentity has made a PoB fork. It's a lot faster in incorporating new things, even when it's difficult. E.g. timeless jewels from Legion. They aren't supported fully, but at least the forked PoB knows of their existence unlike the original.

Yes, that's the one I have been using. The group did say they were working on the cluster jewels, but did not have an estimated time of completion.
Hey, has anyone here experience with playing this build in SSF? I can imagine that many of the "core" items are very hard to obtain in SSF.

How well can this build perform, if you build it mostly on rares etc?

"
HUSOZERFICKER escribió:
Hey, has anyone here experience with playing this build in SSF? I can imagine that many of the "core" items are very hard to obtain in SSF.

How well can this build perform, if you build it mostly on rares etc?

I can't tell from experience but I'd say you can do OK with rares until you need to start maxing out for the endgame. The question is how patient you are to farm the required divcards/prophecies for WI/Astramentis and endgame crafting. Cyclopean Coil can only drop from Elder so you need to make do without it until you reach T15/16 maps for elder fragments.
I am going to play with this build this league.
How bad are nerfs to fossil crafting and some ES bonuses from affixes from patch notes to this build? Will ES suffer much?
"
MrNonamer escribió:
I am going to play with this build this league.
How bad are nerfs to fossil crafting and some ES bonuses from affixes from patch notes to this build? Will ES suffer much?

What nerf to ES bonuses? I couldn't find anything in the patch notes.

If I understand the fossil change correctly, only thing we lose is possibility of getting -% cold res to nearby enemies on helmets. Other than that, it should be easier to craft since there will be less unwanted affixes.

Other thing that affects to very end game gear is "Corrupted implicits on belts which increase two different Attributes are now mutually exclusive."
Life version would be nice...
"
Cjin escribió:

Other thing that affects to very end game gear is "Corrupted implicits on belts which increase two different Attributes are now mutually exclusive."

And this means what?

Otherwise they hit big with the ban-hammer the STR stacking (Chieftains and Necromancers) and Guardian builds (well deserved nerf if you ask me), i was hating so much those builds, because of them, prices of some items we were using skyrocketed (Astramentis, Emperor's Mastery, etc.).
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 11 mar. 2020 9:53:24
"
lilianmarius escribió:

And this means what?

You cannot doublecorrupt belt to have both +%int/+%str and +%int/+%dex
"
Cjin escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

And this means what?

You cannot doublecorrupt belt to have both +%int/+%str and +%int/+%dex

That nerf value is almost 0 - have you ever seen a double corrupted double %intelligence Cyclopean Coil? I didn't! :)

This my be an improvement of QoL for Whispering Ice, we'll have to see it though:
"Improved the performance of all ailment effects on players and monsters."
"Improved the appearance of shocked, burning, caustic and chilled ground."

So after reading the entire long wall of text which is Patch Notes i can say that Ascendant Whispering Ice CI Cyclone will still rock the content in 3.10, and probably end game items will get cheaper this league due to indirect nerf of the other concurrent used items builds.

My low-life "no pants old man" Guardian forum "friend" from this league with which i had some forum clashes weeks ago was hit straightly in the but with the Radiant Faith nerf - well deserved :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 11 mar. 2020 10:08:32
"
lilianmarius escribió:

That nerf value is almost 0 - have you ever seen a double corrupted double %intelligence Cyclopean Coil? I didn't! :)

I think I have seen one or two in the trade. My point was supposed to be that that change is only thing I can find that affects this build in any way (in addition to few new passivejewels), but I might have forgotten to write enough words to make it apparent.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional