[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Was complaining of not finding any Auls on my way to 1000 depth, then i found one at 1004 depth with almost no mods but Endurance charge gain on hit:

Dunno for what motive my Nvidia record function didn't work but at least i managed to take a screenshot :)

This bad boy at 1000 depth even with almost no mods is just a fkin pain in the ass if it hits you with that "pizza slam" or if you get hit by one of his clones

Almost got one-shooted twice with 22K ES because i was hit by his clones lol while trying to position them not to hit the cocoons

My highest Aul done so far was around 850 or so depth and that one also with almost no mods, this one at 1000 depth seemed way harder.

I think an Aul with damage mods at this depth or higher is "not tankable" even for my char with 22K ES and extremely high DPS, you have to dodge every skill of him if you want to stay alive, and by having tons of HP he will cast those "pizza slams" and "dashing clones" more than twice per phase

And if you let clones break more than 4 cocoons than you're kinda focked, because he will start to cast that crystals machine gun and this while you can't leech from him cause he is invulnerable in this phase :), that's why it is important not to let the clones hit more than 3 cocoons.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 1 feb. 2020 14:04:37
"
Octavious escribió:
"
I just hit the epilogue and bought some of the gear suggested in the guide, where do I go from here? I'm a bit confused what to focus on and where to start, any help would be appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

edit, added a direct link to my char

I'd start with your staff, you have a 16% int staff you really want an 18%. Getting the colors right on the sockets is going always a pain in the butt but an 18% int roll without 6 sockets should only be about 1c.

After that upgrade your rings, try and get ones with the resistances you need and at least 50 int, with ES as a good extra. Then just target one item at a time. Don't worry about getting the absolute best item in any given slot right off the bat. For example you can get a 300 ES chest with % intelligence for under 10c which would be a substantial upgrade over the unique you're currently using. Don't get too fixated on say improving your body armor first, if you can't find an item that meets your needs look at other gear slots first.

Good luck, enjoy the hunt for loots!

Hey, I made some changes to my gear, could you take a look and if you don't mind, give me some pointers where to look for upgrades next? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen
I know it would be a loss in ES, but has anyone tried a LL version of this yet?
"
Chiisato escribió:

Hey, I made some changes to my gear, could you take a look and if you don't mind, give me some pointers where to look for upgrades next? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

Looking good, you're definitely moving in the right direction. One thing, the elemental damage with attacks craft on your Paua ring isn't doing anything for you. That affix buffs elemental damage with attack skills only, not damage from spells like ice storm.

Going forwards I'd look at getting Aspect of the Spider up and running. You'll need the Sovereignty cluster right bellow Zealot's Oath to run it (Sovereignty and the two reduced mana commitment nodes). You can either buy an item with the suffix "Grants level 20 Aspect of the Spider skill" or buy an itemized Fenumus, First of the Night and then beast craft the suffix on to a pre-existing item. I'd recommend the latter since decent AotS items are super spendy and Fenumus was going for about 18c last I checked.
"
Tenlaael escribió:
I know it would be a loss in ES, but has anyone tried a LL version of this yet?

It has been asked before many times, overall, a LL version of this build is weaker than the CI version of it, it can have a bit of more damage probably (Pain Attunement and more auras - if you find free sockets to socket them, i could not find any) but defensive wise is weaker and you loose quite some Intelligence also.

And here is a video of a T16 Blighted map, my FPS is destroyed by using Spell Cascade even if i use Winter Orb instead of Cyclone for a bit higher FPS (stay near the pomp and spam Winter Orb + Spell Cascade + Icestorms + HoI explosions).
Still doable but not enjoyable :)

I_Storm_Santa vs. T16 Blighted Map (Promenade) - Metamorph league
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 3 feb. 2020 5:04:57
Hey
I've tried your guide and i'm pretty happy with it.
Can you give me some tips what to improve next?
I do pretty well on T10-14 maps right now, but i'm a bit low on ES with nearly 6K buffed.
I know the rings can have some more int and ES, but i guess this isn't the jump to 10k?

Here's my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kkmonk/characters?characterName=WhisperYourName

Thank you in advance!

Best greetings Exile
"
kkmonk escribió:
Hey
I've tried your guide and i'm pretty happy with it.
Can you give me some tips what to improve next?

I do pretty well on T10-14 maps right now, but i'm a bit low on ES with nearly 6K buffed.
I know the rings can have some more int and ES, but i guess this isn't the jump to 10k?

Here's my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kkmonk/characters?characterName=WhisperYourName

Thank you in advance!

Best greetings Exile

If you are asking Kelvynn (it's his build and his guide) for some tips, i think you'll be disappointed since he is not currently playing PoE from what i know.

If you are asking me or other more experienced players with this build for tips, we would try to help but first you need to make your profile "Public" so we can see your character. At the moment your profile when it comes to characters you created is set to Private.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 3 feb. 2020 9:56:11
Ou I did not know that.
Of course I like to get tipps by any players willing to help me :-).
I've set the profile to public now.
"
kkmonk escribió:

I've set the profile to public now.

Get a 18% int Whispering Ice.
Your Chest has very low ES. Your better of with a flat Int 400+ ES one.
For me 100 flat ES on an Item equals to 500 ES.
That is your main issue for now.
Lillian stole all of my luck. I am 0 for 5 on crafting helms at ilvl 80+ with the Hunter Orb.

On the other hand, he did give me his ilvl 78 hat that had a 100% chance to roll % int. Thanks a lot, man. Naturally, I got the T2 roll and not the T1.

Are we SURE the chances are 40% for a T1 or T2 %int roll? I know what poedb.tw says, and I understand RNG, but 0 for 5 is a 7.8% chance...

Ah well. The problem I have now isn't trying again, it's finding a helm for sale I can use. I kind of used up all of the ones that were up for sale at a reasonable price (3ex or less) ...

The actual reason for my post is I met someone who mentioned a CoC Inquisitor WI build. Somewhat less tanky than Scion, but very high dps with 10 icestorms/second at 90% crit rate. Sounds interesting. What do you folks think?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 3 feb. 2020 16:48:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional