[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Finally... after countless exalts wasted
"
alvincheng escribió:

Grats!

What is that, 1 for 12?

I'm currently 0 for 2, and earning my third Hunter's exalt.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
alvincheng escribió:

Grats!

What is that, 1 for 12?

I'm currently 0 for 2, and earning my third Hunter's exalt.

I hope that you understand that on a helmet like this one (ilvl 76) from trade that cost only 65 chaos and can be divined to 50 int and about 300 ES with 28% quality from Hillock you have 100% chance of hitting % increased intelligence?

Rarity: Rare
Dragon Star
Hubris Circlet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 271 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Int: 154
--------
Sockets: B-G-R-B
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Purity of Lightning has 14% reduced Mana Reservation
--------
+43 to Intelligence
+21 to maximum Energy Shield
71% increased Energy Shield
+29 to maximum Life
+30% to Fire Resistance
+45 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Note: ~b/o 65 chaos

Get it now while it's still available...and thank me later

LE: I bought it for you if you are low on chaos, when you want it just whisp me i'll give it as a present :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 30 ene. 2020 14:44:36
Hey,

i am a huge fan of kelvyn's build, but after leveling my 3. scion near to 100 in standard league i wanted to try something different. A crit version of icestorm. So i opened POB, searched for "crit" and the whole assassin ascendancy class was red.

I tested a bit in POB and used my lvl 90 shadow to try it out in some maps. It feels pretty cool, everything shatters since i got near to 100 % crit chance and 550 crit multi - not to hard to get as an assassin.

I used mostly of my blight league gear and not my mulitple mirrored legacy standard gear to test it, so that it is comparable ot actual possible gear. Damage is absolutly amazing, the additional movementspeed (about 80% with elusive) you gain from assassin makes mapping pretty smooth. Build is absolutly viable but in my opinion the scion version of kelvyn got by far better mix of offense/defense. Intelligence => ES/defense stats are a lot lower as a crit build.

I am pretty sure the build can be optimised a bit (for example the fertile mind near the scion is not good) but i havent invested to much time so far.

Gameplay-Video: https://youtu.be/vRyYDu3tIDk
POB of gear i used in the video: https://pastebin.com/MCW67cEh

So this just a quick showcase and not a build discussion, so please no beef like couple pages ago :-)

You almost RIP to a barrel at the beginning of the video, for sure would have been a RIP without the Clarity WE and Emperor Mastery jewel :)

Now those explosions look nice, the MTX also has a contribution here but to be honest didn't get too much impressed overall :)

And probably you dropped that WE that made you try this variation, i see one in Standard listed for 2 Mirrors :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 30 ene. 2020 16:21:09
"
lilianmarius escribió:
You almost RIP to a barrel at the beginning of the video, for sure would have been a RIP without the Clarity WE and Emperor Mastery jewel :)

Now those explosions look nice, the MTX also has a contribution here but to be honest didn't got too much impressed overall :)

And probably you dropped that WE that made you try this variation, i see one in Standard listed for 2 Mirrors :)

Thx for your comment.

Ah the WE in POB was the wrong one, just wanted to test how precision would change the numbers. I already sold my WE from blight league, was "just" a 2 mod clarity/discipline one.

Played some more maps - defense is kinda shit ... got couple oneshots from primordial block map boss - I don´t want to imagine some hard metamorph bosses. As you mentioned - even the barral's nearly killed me. Back to legacy ES Gear :-)
"
Qinhong escribió:
Hello fellow exiles! I was wondering if someone could take a look at my build that I've made from this guide. I'm still dying at tier 10 maps and I'm unsure what I should do. I'm still a newbie, been playing for 3 weeks or so.

https://pastebin.com/udfL6hSJ

Thanks!

Hi, i am looking at your gear, i imported your latest char gear in PoB, overall your ES is a bit too low, 6900 may look much but it isn't depending on the content you are doing.

First of all drop the life flask from setup, we are a CI build, our life is 1, we don't use life flasks :)

Second, change your belt with a 15% attributes one and add quality to 20% with Intrinsic catalyst.

Third, your CWDT - IC - Frost Bomb setup is not working, CDWT gem level should never be lower than IC and Frost Bomb gems level. You will never trigger IC and Frost Bomb this way.

Fourth, make sure you get all the conversion jewels (Fertile Mind/Brute Force) with at least 23-24 Intelligence.

Fifth, you forgot to allocate 1 skill point at Templar start (Damage and Mana node) to benefit from Templar bonus granted by Pure talent jewel.

Sixth, the upper node taken near Divine Judgment is bad , take the lower one instead.

Seventh, try to make your Cold resistance value highest and use The Wise Oak flask, will grant you cold penetration and elemental mitigation for your lowest value resistance type

On a general note aim for armor pieces (Helm, Gloves) with higher ES values and high Int(50+) and if possible resistances to cap all of them to 75 or above.

Get few more levels, take Sovereignty cluster (4 skill points) and start to use Aspect of the Spider from boots but socket in boots only Auras or CWDT-IC-Frost Bomb setup, don't socket support gems, they will increase your Aspect mana reservation value.

And when you get more currency buy a chest piece with over 500 ES, 9-12% Increased intelligence and open suffix to craft 6% increased attributes.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 30 ene. 2020 17:17:05
And here is a video from a "crazy" Harbinger encounter at depth 1000, my FPS went almost to 0 during this encounter, normally an harbinger encounter at deep delve levels is a laggy encounter with shiet loads of mobs spawned/second but still... :)

I_Storm_Santa reaching 1K depth in Delve - Metamorph league
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 30 ene. 2020 18:20:30
"
lilianmarius escribió:

I hope that you understand that on a helmet like this one (ilvl 76) from trade that cost only 65 chaos and can be divined to 50 int and about 300 ES with 28% quality from Hillock you have 100% chance of hitting % increased intelligence?

Dragon Star
Hubris Circlet
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
--------
+43 to Intelligence
+29 to maximum Life
+30% to Fire Resistance
--------

LE: I bought it for you if you are low on chaos, when you want it just whisp me i'll give it as a present :)

I always have trade scanning for possible helmets. This is the next one I am going to try:

Cost me 60 chaos 8-).

Who is "LE" by the way?
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Dragon Star
Hubris Circlet
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
--------
+43 to Intelligence
+29 to maximum Life
+30% to Fire Resistance
--------

I always have trade scanning for possible helmets. This is the next one I am going to try:

Cost me 60 chaos 8-).

Who is "LE" by the way?

The one that i showed you, is an ilvl 76 helmet, on which you have guaranteed 100% chance to hit % increased intelligence (T1 or T2) since all the conflux mods are requiring ilvl80+.

If you will fail with the one you have now, as i said, whisper me and i'll give this one for free, bought it for 65 chaos to be sure it doesn't get bought by someone else.

Can be rolled around 300 ES with some divines and Hillock 28% quality, and unless you don't especially need that lightning resistance instead of fire resistance which this has already, i think you should take a go on this one because it has 100% chance to slam % increased intelligence.

LE means later edit :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 31 ene. 2020 5:28:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional