[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Frak me. I never thought to check the ilvl of the helmets. I bet Alvin didn't either...

Pretty good hack, Lillian.

It does limit the intelligence of the helm to 50 max though, but that's a reasonable price to pay. (Plus a bit smaller max ES.)

That finally explains why you crafted three of them. I was wondering about your luck.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 31 ene. 2020 7:05:47
I just hit the epilogue and bought some of the gear suggested in the guide, where do I go from here? I'm a bit confused what to focus on and where to start, any help would be appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

edit, added a direct link to my char
Editado por útlima vez por Chiisato en 31 ene. 2020 8:42:45
"
Graiaule escribió:
Frak me. I never thought to check the ilvl of the helmets. I bet Alvin didn't either...

Pretty good hack, Lillian.

It does limit the intelligence of the helm to 50 max though, but that's a reasonable price to pay. (Plus a bit smaller max ES.)

That finally explains why you crafted three of them. I was wondering about your luck.

I'm min-maxing, that's why I went thru so many helms. Wanted T1 flat & % Intel.
Anynone know how i can calculate my DPS?
"
I just hit the epilogue and bought some of the gear suggested in the guide, where do I go from here? I'm a bit confused what to focus on and where to start, any help would be appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

edit, added a direct link to my char

I'd start with your staff, you have a 16% int staff you really want an 18%. Getting the colors right on the sockets is going always a pain in the butt but an 18% int roll without 6 sockets should only be about 1c.

After that upgrade your rings, try and get ones with the resistances you need and at least 50 int, with ES as a good extra. Then just target one item at a time. Don't worry about getting the absolute best item in any given slot right off the bat. For example you can get a 300 ES chest with % intelligence for under 10c which would be a substantial upgrade over the unique you're currently using. Don't get too fixated on say improving your body armor first, if you can't find an item that meets your needs look at other gear slots first.

Good luck, enjoy the hunt for loots!
"
TrueEdge escribió:

Here you go:

"
lilianmarius escribió:
For those interested to see what "kinda accurate" DPS they do with Icestorm after 1st second of casting and up to maximum number of seconds of skill duration here is an .xls sheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a2w4uq/firestorm_whispering_ice_damage_calculator_they/

Make a local copy of it so you can edit and input values from your char loaded in Path of Building in the fields like in the image below (values from picture are for my current character in the league)

just reached delve 1.1k, somehow still going but not sure can i make it to 1.2k because damage is going to be so insane :D
"
j00na93 escribió:
just reached delve 1.1k, somehow still going but not sure can i make it to 1.2k because damage is going to be so insane :D

At some point it's not worth to go deeper, just take it like this, if you cant clear cities and rare fossils nodes at that depth is not worth to go deeper just for normal nodes rewards.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
j00na93 escribió:

At some point it's not worth to go deeper, just take it like this, if you cant clear cities and rare fossils nodes at that depth is not worth to go deeper just for normal nodes rewards.

cities and rare fossils are still pretty fine, it depends mods. for beyond mod actually no chance, nemesis is hard but possible. i have currently no else personal goal to this league than going as deep as possible. maybe it is not sometimes good for profit but i feel it very rewardable if i ripd couple times and find a way to clear it :)
Editado por útlima vez por j00na93 en 1 feb. 2020 7:38:12
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
TrueEdge escribió:

Here you go:

"
lilianmarius escribió:
For those interested to see what "kinda accurate" DPS they do with Icestorm after 1st second of casting and up to maximum number of seconds of skill duration here is an .xls sheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a2w4uq/firestorm_whispering_ice_damage_calculator_they/

Make a local copy of it so you can edit and input values from your char loaded in Path of Building in the fields like in the image below (values from picture are for my current character in the league)

Sweet, thanks. Still need to upgrade some items, but so far the build is really nice and fun

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional