[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

If I equip the weapon, Cyclone + CwC in my hideout and cyclone with no lag I should be okay? Even when I face a bunch of packs? And how much do I need to spend for an average or above average character of this build? Right now I am kinda poor with only 1ex and like 140c. I've been playing a Mana Guardian Hoag build and I loved the tankiness and decent clear speed but I am a little bit tired of the build plus it used ball lightning so I had to keep on clicking my mouse to keep up stacks of virulence. I am feeling lazy and I plan on starting this build soon.
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 28 ene. 2020 21:21:04
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/euxsmf/whispering_ice_killer_of_fps_and_by_extension_me/

This person getting stable 60FPS with
i7 7700 /gtx 1060 3gb /16gb ram / H110+ mobo on SSD
So my Hunter's exalt didn't work:

The question I have is, if I manage to annul off the "confluence" affix by some miracle, does that remove the hunter influence and I can try again with another hunter's exalt?

I couldn't find anything posted on that point.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 29 ene. 2020 0:22:25
"
Graiaule escribió:
So my Hunter's exalt didn't work:

The question I have is, if I manage to annul off the "confluence" affix by some miracle, does that remove the hunter influence and I can try again with another hunter's exalt?

I couldn't find anything posted on that point.

No, the influence will still exist. Nothing you can do at this point. :(
"
alvincheng escribió:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/euxsmf/whispering_ice_killer_of_fps_and_by_extension_me/

That's some serious bullshiet, i have almost same configuration (same processor, GTX 1050Ti, 16Gb RAM and Intel SSD M2 NVME) and the only place where i get 60 FPS+ is in Hideout when i don't cast anything :)
"
AdamnMiller escribió:

No, the influence will still exist. Nothing you can do at this point. :(

OK, thanks. That seems a reasonable tradeoff for having no real downside to using the exalt.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
alvincheng escribió:

That's some serious bullshiet, i have almost same configuration (same processor, GTX 1050Ti, 16Gb RAM and Intel SSD M2 NVME) and the only place where i get 60 FPS+ is in Hideout when i don't cast anything :)

Lets be fair, 1050Ti and 1060 are too far apart. Test in games shows that 1060 will get you around 40-50% higher fps than 1050ti.

That said, i still don't believe that he have stable frames with our favorite FPS-destroyer skill :)
But it still probably better not to place 2 graphic cards from different leagues on the same pedestal.
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 29 ene. 2020 4:01:25
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
alvincheng escribió:

Lets be fair, 1050Ti and 1060 are too far apart. Test in games shows that 1060 will get you around 40-50% higher fps than 1050ti.

That said, i still don't believe that he have stable frames with our favorite FPS-destroyer skill :)
But it still probably better not to place 2 graphic cards from different leagues on the same pedestal.

well i told to guild my fps drops with aw spell cascade to under 10 fps, then one guy told he can run it pretty well... he got i5 4690k and gtx 980, i got ryzen 1600x and gtx 1070 so it sounds pretty weird...
@lilianmarius can you give some tips to minor pantheons for deep delving? im thinking would upgraded soul of gruthkul be good for overall? also because i have never been so deep would be nice to get some advices what mods you looking to do some changes for pantheon/flasks. some point i may have currency to clarity/ increased recovery rate watchers eye, but is that extra es i get worth to change off that gain es on hit because im using there spell cascade.
"
j00na93 escribió:
@lilianmarius can you give some tips to minor pantheons for deep delving? im thinking would upgraded soul of gruthkul be good for overall? also because i have never been so deep would be nice to get some advices what mods you looking to do some changes for pantheon/flasks. some point i may have currency to clarity/ increased recovery rate watchers eye, but is that extra es i get worth to change off that gain es on hit because im using there spell cascade.

For general deep delving i use Soul of Yugul (upgraded) as minor pantheon option since most of the damage delve mobs by default do is cold damage (those azurite nodes for example) combined with Soul of the Brine King as major pantheon(fully upgraded) - you don't want to get chilled or frozen often or for a longer period at deep delve since that means almost sure RIP.

If you don't like Soul of the Brine King and can mitigate chill/freeze from flasks or other sources use Soul of Lunaris (fully upgraded) as general deep delve major pantheon option.

Soul of Tukohama is not that good because you don't spin in place at deep delve but you spin in a larger or smaller circle in the final room of every encounter.

For physical delve encounter (just to mention the ghost encounter one, where those ghosts do high spikes of physical damage) best option is to use Soul of Gruthkul (upgraded) combined with Soul of Lunaris (fully upgraded)

For fire (burning ground) delve encounters is best to use Soul of Abberath (upgraded), there are some fire encounters with Burning Ground in the final room that are painful without this pantheon option.

For bosses encounters best combo of pantheons is Soul of Solaris + Soul of Tukohama, all the bosses in Delve do some form of physical damage anyways, and in boss encounters you can spin in place to activate Tukohama bonuses.

Flasks are important, if you manage to get all your resistances equal is awesome because in this case you benefit from elemental reduction for all three types of elemetntal damage when you use Wise Oak.

I managed to get cold highest and lightning and fire equal so i mitigate lightning and fire with Wise Oak and for cold mitigation i bring a Sapphire flask of Warding (to mitigate cold damage and to remove curses also).

If you use another flask type with of Warding (a Sulphur flask for example) you can bring a Sapphire flask of Heat or of Staunching to mitigate (cold damage and also chill/freeze or bleeding)

And for physical damage big hits always bring a Basalt flask, ideally a Chemist's one with 24% reduced charges used so you can have 2 uses of it, i have one like that that also mitigates bleeding (of Staunching).

What you can do for areas with heavy fire/cold/lightning increased damage is to try to use a Purity of that type instead of AA for example (AA is also almost useless when you spin around and not in place)

And always try to keep your Rampage bonus as high as possible, at 1000 kills you get 50% increased movement speed and 100% increased damage and in deep delve with tons of mobs everywhere always is not hard to reach 1000 kills during one section between 2 nodes.

And one more advice, in deep delve try to stay away from Nemesis/Beyond mods areas, these mods are extremely rippy, more rippy than they probably look at first sight.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 ene. 2020 5:27:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional