[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Can i ask how strong and viable is this build i have played cyclone before disfavour/starforge with high dps this build looks gimmicky and wacky does it actually do damage and kill end game bosses?

No it doesn't do damage and have big issues with end game bosses, in reality is just a hipster CPU/GPU melting build!

Now serious, if you would have allocated 5 minutes of your precious time and would have read the first post from this build guide you would have got your answer pretty quickly. There are like a dozen of videos made by OP from last league with this build linked in that first post of the thread. And the videos are pretty explanatory themselves.

Well to be honest last league is abit different to this league in terms of monster damage resists and stuff also his videos are from 3.8 not from 3.9 so was just wondering chill out GRANDDAD no need to get in a huff lol
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 15 ene. 2020 8:07:08
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Can i ask how strong and viable is this build i have played cyclone before disfavour/starforge with high dps this build looks gimmicky and wacky does it actually do damage and kill end game bosses?

No it doesn't do damage and have big issues with end game bosses, in reality is just a hipster CPU/GPU melting build!

Now serious, if you would have allocated 5 minutes of your precious time and would have read the first post from this build guide you would have got your answer pretty quickly. There are like a dozen of videos made by OP from last league with this build linked in that first post of the thread. And the videos are pretty explanatory themselves.

Well to be honest last league is a bit different to this league in terms of monster damage resists and stuff also his videos are from 3.8 none from 3,9 so was just wondering chill out GRANDDAD no need to get in a huff lol

I bet that with your "Cyclone Starforge/Disfavour high dps" build that you have played before an ~850 depth Aul on steroids (like the one from the 1st page videos) would have been a walk in the park, wouldn't it?.

I can't tell you the DPS value of my char playing this build, this league, because is not relevant, since my gear is "way too expensive" (but probably is more than the value of your Starforge/Disfavour Cyclone high dps build), but a decent geared char with at least 9-10K ES and 2300-2400 Intelligence can ramp up to around 3-4 million Shaper DPS after 5-6 seconds of casting/pre-casting on a non moving target. If that value is too low for you than this build has low damage, move on!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 ene. 2020 8:18:37
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Strong early game, have wall near t14-t16 which you have to beat with some exalts and it can do every content after that with some brain. You can check my gear and that is enough for facetanking every conqueror, beat all bosses minus Uelder and Aul (did not fight first one yet and second one I will never check because my luck with him and area mods). It is kinda different from normal cyclone build, it is more comparable to blight build - you cyclone and stack icestorms till boss or your GPU dies.

Btw ye, I downed Sirus and honestly, nope never again. Part of it is my problems with seeing meteors in the first phases, part of it is Sirus p4 love to teleporting.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 15 ene. 2020 8:35:39
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Strong early game, have wall near t14-t16 which you have to beat with some exalts and it can do every content after that with some brain. You can check my gear and that is enough for facetanking every conqueror, beat all bosses minus Uelder and Aul (did not fight first one yet and second one I will never check because my luck with him and area mods). It is kinda different from normal cyclone build, it is more comparable to blight build - you cyclone and stack icestorms till boss or your GPU dies.

Btw ye, I downed Sirus and honestly, nope never again. Part of it is my problems with seeing meteors in the first phases, part of it is Sirus p4 love to teleporting.

Ok cheers mate this answer is way better the the moody kids earlier thanx will give it a try for sure just for shits and giggles and might turn out to be fun after all thanx again
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 15 ene. 2020 8:46:54
@lilianmarius i see you have delved over 600 depth, how it goes? kevlyn also got video of 1000 but is it gone harder like bosses..?

im currently going at around 400 depth with no issues, plan is to go as deep as possible. i have 2669 int and 12.1k es with es recovery/gain on hit watchers eye. sadly i dont have afford to get clarity one for more es. have you previous said frost wall linked to chest cwdt setup is good for delving?
"
j00na93 escribió:
@lilianmarius i see you have delved over 600 depth, how it goes? kevlyn also got video of 1000 but is it gone harder like bosses..?

im currently going at around 400 depth with no issues, plan is to go as deep as possible. i have 2669 int and 12.1k es with es recovery/gain on hit watchers eye. sadly i dont have afford to get clarity one for more es. have you previous said frost wall linked to chest cwdt setup is good for delving?

Hello!

Yeah, Frost Wall in CWDT setup helps against those jumping mobs from delve. make sure is level 10 so it can be procc-ed by CWDT lv 1.

I have absolutely no issue now at ~650, myself want to go way deeper, last league when Kelvynn got to 1000 i got to ~1200 and had worse gear than i have this league (around 15-16K ES and ~100k Shaper Average Hit values comparable with current values: 21K ES and ~154K Shaper Average Hit).

Last league starting with around depth 800-850 i started to use Fortify in staff instead of CD because the mods of the areas i was passing through were more and more brutal;

And after 1000 depth Frost Wall + changing minor pantheons + flasks keeping in mind the mods of each area i was passing through.

But after 1000, bosses and even mobs in cities began to be very dangerous, with a lot of brutal mods were kinda rippy, especially Aul, this one became rippy for me after 800-900+ with very difficult mods.

I will try this league if i don't get bored to pass my previous record of ~1200 from last league, keeping in mind my char is stronger now, probably i will be able to fulfill this.

And in Delve try to trigger as often you can Rampage from secondary weapon, will help you with the clearing and even with staying alive, keeping in mind that starting with a specific depth, if you stop spinning you are kinda dead, faster continuous spinning is better to keep you alive at very high depth

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 ene. 2020 12:31:20
"
Use rares. The most important stat is Int, followed by ES and resists.

Body armor can have a 6% Increased Attributes mod. Shaper ones can have up to 12% Increased Intelligence mod (ilvl 83+). Those are the best ones. With some luck and a bunch of Alterations, you can hit the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix and then multi-mod (2 ex cost) the rest.

When you manage to make the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix on a magic item how do you then make it into a rare so you can craft multi-mod on the armour (without using regals and getting crappy mods on the item)?
"
Moth86 escribió:
"
Use rares. The most important stat is Int, followed by ES and resists.

Body armor can have a 6% Increased Attributes mod. Shaper ones can have up to 12% Increased Intelligence mod (ilvl 83+). Those are the best ones. With some luck and a bunch of Alterations, you can hit the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix and then multi-mod (2 ex cost) the rest.

When you manage to make the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix on a magic item how do you then make it into a rare so you can craft multi-mod on the armour (without using regals and getting crappy mods on the item)?
You just dont care about regaling bad mod because you can craft only 3 mods including multimod.
hi sorry as am sure this has been asked before, but is there an easy way to calc whisp ice dps? pob does per hit but I have no clue just how many hits are produced on an area ? pob does one hit and gives a different value from tooltip.. but how many spikes drop per cast? in what area?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Xirgu escribió:
hi sorry as am sure this has been asked before, but is there an easy way to calc whisp ice dps? pob does per hit but I have no clue just how many hits are produced on an area ? pob does one hit and gives a different value from tooltip.. but how many spikes drop per cast? in what area?

Here you go:

"
lilianmarius escribió:
For those interested to see what "kinda accurate" DPS they do with Icestorm after 1st second of casting and up to maximum number of seconds of skill duration here is an .xls sheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a2w4uq/firestorm_whispering_ice_damage_calculator_they/

Make a local copy of it so you can edit and input values from your char loaded in Path of Building in the fields like in the image below (values from picture are for my current character in the league)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional