[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
PepeNr escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Use rares. The most important stat is Int, followed by ES and resists.

Body armor can have a 6% Increased Attributes mod. Shaper ones can have up to 12% Increased Intelligence mod (ilvl 83+). Those are the best ones. With some luck and a bunch of Alterations, you can hit the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix and then multi-mod (2 ex cost) the rest.

I can't add the 6% increased attributes on mine as it has no more space for more mods, what am I missing?

Also, can I use a Divine Orb now for the 11% Int or it's too late?

You multimoded 2 prefixes and starting with this league you can only multimod 2 affixes instead of 3.

Ofc you can, you can divine stats always as long as the item is not corrupted.
PSA: don't buy an ilvl 84+ Crusader Vaal Regalia cheap to go craft %int/ES.

With a ilvl 84 Shaper Vaal Regalia, your chance to roll T1 %int is 1.37%.

With a ilvl 84 Crusader Vaal Regalia, your chance to toll T1 %int is 0.90%.

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any %int rolls after blowing through a lot of alts. Wasted a 30% quality perfect fossil craft on that, too.
"
wakasm escribió:

I always time how long I spend on a character, how long to maps, how long to beat specific bosses, just so I can measure improvements and also as a reminder for certain builds to go back to. (A combination of Exile Diary + my own timer).

Playing a mostly Self-Found style, and only trading drops for currency to gear (I didn't buy any maps this league, for instance). It took me almost exactly as long to get to Awakener 8 Sirus as it took me to get to Uber Elder in Blight, like a difference of 2 hours. And my Blight build was much faster than this one in terms of gearing and also just in maps themselves. Based on that, I feel like the new Atlas is faster and the sustain seems much better.

Out of curiosity and without trying to derail this thread, I'm curious as to what builds you consider superior to the WI build. I do spend time before the beginning of each league looking for something with great tankability, great damage, and no piano flasking, and I always come back to this one.
is there a place where i can see where he put what jewels cus i am not sure where to put all the brute force/fretile mind... what is best

and am i missing something? cus everytime i get frozen i die in a split sec do i go for flask who unfreeze me?
Editado por útlima vez por FairyTanya en 17 ene. 2020 7:44:59
Hi all,

Im struggling atm, barely killed first 4 awake Sirus.

Any tips? i seem stuck around 7.5k shield - damage okayish..

Thanks in advance.
"
FairyTanya escribió:
is there a place where i can see where he put what jewels cus i am not sure where to put all the brute force/fretile mind... what is best

and am i missing something? cus everytime i get frozen i die in a split sec do i go for flask who unfreeze me?
PoB in guide have jewels placed, so you can use it as reference. In theory you can replace flask of heat with sulfur flask due to inquis part of the our ascendancy, but ye, having one for clear is pretty good.
"
Raybread escribió:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Your ES is low because your armor pieces (helm, chest, gloves) have low ES values and definitely can be improved.

The belt is kinda crappy since you don't have quality on it and also is doesn't have highest 15% increased attributes mod, and the corrupt implicit is not doing you any good, in reality it lowers your damage since ice particles will spread on a larger area instead of overlapping on a target.

And ffs always add quality to your DPS gems from staff is not that hard to get some Gemcutter's Prisms these days

Also you are still low level, get more levels, craft also Aspect of the Spider in one of your items, it will boost both the damage and survivability.

And if you don't have a Watcher's Eye with +ES on hit with Discipline and can afford to buy one (they are around 10+ ex) buy one , it will boost your survivability quite a bit.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 17 ene. 2020 10:02:38
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Raybread escribió:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Your ES is low because your armor pieces (helm, chest, gloves) have low ES values and definitely can be improved.

The belt is kinda crappy since you don't have quality on it and also is doesn't have highest 15% increased attributes mod, and the corrupt implicit is not doing you any good, in reality it lowers your damage since ice particles will spread on a larger area instead of overlapping on a target.

And ffs always add quality to your DPS gems from staff is not that hard to get some Gemcutter's Prisms these days

Also you are still low level, get more levels, craft also Aspect of the Spider in one of your items, it will boost both the damage and survivability.

And if you don't have a Watcher's Eye with +ES on hit with Discipline and can afford to buy one (they are around 10+ ex) buy one , it will boost your survivability quite a bit.

wow i got 4.3k es and my gear is better i am proc missing something lol
"
FairyTanya escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Raybread escribió:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

wow i got 4.3k es and my gear is better i am proc missing something lol

If possible try and get a non-corrupted cyclopean coil. You want to be able to apply attribute catalysts for another 4% increased attributes. Try and run some incursions with Hillock rank 3 in Fortification to get 28% quality on your bigger ES pieces like chest and helmet.
I was recently starting to level a scion and came across this guide. My first serious build several years ago was a whispering ice berserker based on Kelvynn's guide, so I knew this guide would be excellenet and thorough.

I switched to WI as soon as I reached the required level, and was off to the races after that. Best leveling experience I've ever had. Deathless all the way through leveling, labs, and well beyond. Finally died once because I jumped into a vaal side area that had elemental reflect, but forget to look at the mods.

I at 82 now and still steamrolling everything. Starting red maps now. I won't reach Kelvynn's energy shield or damage level any time soon, but I've gotten this far with mostly stuff I had on hand. Cheap uniques on boots and gloves, and a 10 chaos helm. I did have to weasel out and use purity of elements until I decide whether to invest in the very expensive int/energy/resists rares. This is my third int/energy/CI build so I know the cost. I'm still not committed to using this as an end game build but it's so good I'm nearly convinced.

I chose one deviation from the recommended tree. I put an Energy from Within in the slot where Kelvynn has Emperor's Wit. Filled in the ES/life cluster nearby. The latter jewel is very expensive on standard as of now.

One thing I don't see mentioned in playstyle is that the Icestorm appears to fall where the cursor is, rather than where the character or Cyclone is. In addition, the Icestorm lingers quite a while, so as you move you have it both in front of and behind you. This makes it work well for delving as well as mapping. I haven't found the need to try spell cascade on an alt weapon.

Only problem I have is that I get frozen a lot. Could wish for freeze protection, but I haven't even done the pantheon upgrade that helps with that yet.

Anyway, thanks to Kelvynn for another excellent guide.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional