[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
pda898 escribió:
"
Moth86 escribió:
"
Use rares. The most important stat is Int, followed by ES and resists.

Body armor can have a 6% Increased Attributes mod. Shaper ones can have up to 12% Increased Intelligence mod (ilvl 83+). Those are the best ones. With some luck and a bunch of Alterations, you can hit the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix and then multi-mod (2 ex cost) the rest.

When you manage to make the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix on a magic item how do you then make it into a rare so you can craft multi-mod on the armour (without using regals and getting crappy mods on the item)?
You just dont care about regaling bad mod because you can craft only 3 mods including multimod.

So you must use regals then and hope you get something good? Ugh I suk at rng lottery.
Hello,

Is it worth enough for a first chest ? or better trying again (not the highest int possible and no longer possible to craft after a +6% increased attributes)

Regards

PS : enjoyed the build when I started to properly stack up the INT ! Good advice and alternative choice suggested through the posts :) even if post are a bit too active recently :p
Editado por útlima vez por dionysostom en 15 ene. 2020 14:45:13
"
dionysostom escribió:
Hello,

Is it worth enough for a first chest ? or better trying again (not the highest int possible and no longer possible to craft after a +6% increased attributes)

Regards

PS : enjoyed the build when I started to properly stack up the INT !

Is decent, multimod 2 ES prefixes (flat ES and hybrid) and there you go, but before multimod, divine the % intelligence mod to 12
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 ene. 2020 14:42:11
is currently my armor...iam trying to craft better, but maybe will take time, same goes with helmet,
alternating between 2 and try to make the other better than the one iam using, then switch and repeat.
Editado por útlima vez por kusogoi en 15 ene. 2020 14:58:14
"
kusogoi escribió:
is currently my armor...iam trying to craft better, but maybe will take time, same goes with helmet,
alternating between 2 and try to make the other better than the one iam using, then switch and repeat.

Why don't you craft +30 Intelligence in helm, you really need that lightning resistance ?
changed already, but thanks for reminding xD.
have to say this build can be very powerful at endgame.
example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncoxV9_cfeM at this video CoC ice nova guy does t19 boosted map. at end of video you see how it goes 10m dps vs meta. im currently doing those maps with beyond mod and i can make it, have even facetanked many metas with huge damage and life, ofcourse i get sometimes oneshotted with rippy mods.

My best Crusader slam after like 8 Crusader/Redeemer slams on end-game rings - T1 % increased ES:

This ring is a beauty and i will divine it to perfection with "Suffixes cannot be changed" soon :)

Also if you want an end-game non-corrupted ring (on par with those corrupted with 45-50 Intelligence/5-6% Intelligence but with nice resists, T1 ES and Dexterity/Strength) for endgame i have some for sale. They are not cheap but they are end-game rings so whisper me if you are interested in one of them:

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 ene. 2020 13:28:46
I'm looking to use this build to finish off my league challenges and I was wondering what my priorities should be for gearing if I have ~35ex budget.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Use rares. The most important stat is Int, followed by ES and resists.

Body armor can have a 6% Increased Attributes mod. Shaper ones can have up to 12% Increased Intelligence mod (ilvl 83+). Those are the best ones. With some luck and a bunch of Alterations, you can hit the %Int suffix + a high tier ES prefix and then multi-mod (2 ex cost) the rest.

I can't add the 6% increased attributes on mine as it has no more space for more mods, what am I missing?

Also, can I use a Divine Orb now for the 11% Int or it's too late?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional