[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

My final craft of this league for my character:

Bought the base for 3 exalts with an open prefix to try to slam Crusader mod (% increased ES) and an open suffix for dual attributes, quality it with Tempering catalyst (defences) to increase the chances of slamming % increased ES, blocked the suffixes with bench, slammed it with Crusader orb and instead of getting % increased ES got % increased spell damage, which, if i think well is not bad at all, i have enough ES anyways :)

Divined the prefixes to max (ES and spell damage), crafted "Prefixes cannot be changed" ("rich" people method for easier divine an item to perfection) and divined also the suffixes to max (Int and resistances).

Crafted dual dex/int and quality to 20% with Intrinsic catalyst for max attributes bonus.

My cold resistance is highest(110) and fire/lightning resistances have same value (76) to benefit from The Wise Oak (offensive and defensive mods)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 ene. 2020 17:05:49
"
lilianmarius escribió:
My final craft of this league for my character:

Bought the base for 3 exalts with an open prefix to try to slam Crusader mod (% increased ES) and an open suffix for dual attributes, quality it with Tempering catalyst (defences) to increase the chances of slamming % increased ES, blocked the suffixes with bench, slammed it with Crusader orb and instead of getting % increased ES got % increased spell damage, which, if i think well is even better, i have enough ES anyways :)

Divined the prefixes to max (ES and spell damage), crafted "Prefixes cannot be changed" ("rich" people method for easier divine an item to perfection) and divined also the suffixes to max (Int and resistances).

Crafted dual dex/int and quality to 20% with Intrinsic catalyst for max attributes bonus.

My cold resistance is highest(110) and fire/lightning resistances have same value (76) to benefit from The Wise Oak (offensive and defensive mods)

i am struggling really hard in this game to make 1 exl or 2 and u just slam them 1 after another,i am doing my best to learn craft but the way you talk is way behind my understanding lol.gz on the ring i guess :P would love to see the rest of the gear so i will know what to aim for in the long run
Editado por útlima vez por FairyTanya en 18 ene. 2020 17:03:11

Best ex slam in my life (slammed damage per int) :D Still can't belive. Even don't know what is better way to proceed craft (still have 2 pref free)
"
faraddox escribió:

Best ex slam in my life (slammed damage per int) :D Still can't belive. Even don't know what is better way to proceed craft (still have 2 pref free)

That 6% elemental resistances just ate your 30 Intelligence craft, but is a very good amulet nevertheless.

Craft 20% increased ES from bench and if you want to slam another ex and pray for flat ES/% penetration/%movement speed/%spell damage/%MaximumLeechRate, give it a try!

Quality it to 20% and anoint it with Tranquility.

Gratz for the amulet though is a very nice one!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 ene. 2020 17:20:54
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
faraddox escribió:

That 6% elemental resistances just ate your 30 Intelligence craft, but is a very good amulet nevertheless.

Craft 20% increased ES from bench and if you want to slam another ex and pray for flat ES, give it a try!

Gratz for the amulet though is a very nice one!

Thanks! Yeah, i know that res is trash, but it was just first attempt in crafting %attr and %int ammy :) Going to try another one later!
Even after making 20% defence quality got just life, not es :(
"
FairyTanya escribió:

i am struggling really hard in this game to make 1 exl or 2 and u just slam them 1 after another,i am doing my best to learn craft but the way you talk is way behind my understanding lol.gz on the ring i guess :P would love to see the rest of the gear so i will know what to aim for in the long run

Crafting in PoE, especially end-game crafting (known also as "meta-crafting") can look very difficult for a newcomer. You shouldn't bother with it at the beginning since it requires a lot of knowledge of crafting mechanics and more than that it requires a lot of currency.

If you need an item just search for the mods you need and buy the one you can afford, is always easier and most of the time it's cheaper to buy it than to attempt to craft it!

When The Hunter decides to be a bit generous with me!

Too bad the Awakened gem is trash (he probably dropped it from his weapon setup since his damage is chaos damage :)), could have been an Awakened Multistrike instead or at least an Awakened Cast on Critical Strike!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 ene. 2020 17:58:59

how to link my char here need you to take a look at it now to inmprove.please help.
Editado por útlima vez por iSumire en 18 ene. 2020 18:01:17
"
iSumire escribió:

how to link my char here need you to take a look at it now to inmprove.please help.

Here is a .gif that answer to your question :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eq6l3r/people_keep_asking_me_how_to_link_items_in_forum/
"
shrunn57 escribió:
PoB thinks the total damage is significantly higher than with Cold Pen, even though calculated cold resist drops from -61 to -23 for me. I also see that Cyclone can crit and chill, even if Icestorm doesn't (may depend on links).

edit 4: it turns out to be much better to replace controlled destruction rather than elemental focus. The uptime of elemental overload was poor before, but near 100% with CD out and EF in. Also damage is a little higher as well.

edit 5: using energy leech supprt hits the cap, so I was able to remove the Ethereal Feast cluster and one other node and get another Brute Force jewel slot instead. More ES and more damage. I'm over 8K ES and 36k damage per hit with still no significant expenditures.

When testing this, I would also make sure to turn on Enemy is a Boss (Shaper/Guardian) in the configuration. I think the numbers will shake out a bit differently, (but not sure - someone else can chime in if I am incorrect). You'll also see why Penetration is so valued.

If you prefer the extra defense, there isn't anything wrong with that, but this build hits so much tht the extra 1.9% leech I don't think changes too much.

I also can't see how one extra Brutal Force jewel node (or even where you placed it) would make up the difference of an extra 20% more damage + extra spell damage. As your damage will scale more, you should see the gap grow between these skills and why people try to maximize every % of "more" damage. I'm pretty sure even a level 1 controlled destruction support would out-damage a level 20 energy leech (when at max shields).

Maybe once you invest a lot more gear and get all the extra % stat increases, but even then, 3 nodes for max ES leech seems way cheaper than the gem.

Also, this build hits so much, elemental overload should always be proccing already, and the more int you have, the more likely it will always be proccing due to how the icestorms have extended duration.

Editado por útlima vez por wakasm en 18 ene. 2020 21:02:56
"
shrunn57 escribió:
PoB thinks the total damage is significantly higher than with Cold Pen, even though calculated cold resist drops from -61 to -23 for me. I also see that Cyclone can crit and chill, even if Icestorm doesn't (may depend on links).

edit 4: it turns out to be much better to replace controlled destruction rather than elemental focus. The uptime of elemental overload was poor before, but near 100% with CD out and EF in. Also damage is a little higher as well.

edit 5: using energy leech supprt hits the cap, so I was able to remove the Ethereal Feast cluster and one other node and get another Brute Force jewel slot instead. More ES and more damage. I'm over 8K ES and 36k damage per hit with still no significant expenditures.

The only DPS gem that worth in some conditions to be replaced from Staff is Cold Penetration and even then replaced only with Inspiration. At full Inspiration charges (5) which we can easy get and sustain with the extreme low mana cost of Cyclone, Inspiration is better than Cold Penetration (both gems level 21/20, Shaper checked). It is even on par with Awakened Cold Penetration level 5/20, but this is just a tiny bit better when we cross the line.

The good side of replacing Cold Penetration(Awakened Cold Penetration) if you decide to do that is that the Dex overall requirements go lower and if you have Dex nodes allocated in your tree you can use them for Intelligence.

So if you have issues with getting Dex minimum requirements, dropping CP/ACP in favor of Inspiration is a viable choice.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 ene. 2020 21:06:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional