[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi, thanks for the build it really is fun to play. I have currently have 9.5 ish ehp and i am asking for advice on what to do next. My plan is save some money for a good watcher's eye or get a spider ring. My rings are mess i know :)
"
Revolite escribió:
Hi, thanks for the build it really is fun to play. I have currently have 9.5 ish ehp and i am asking for advice on what to do next. My plan is save some money for a good watcher's eye or get a spider ring. My rings are mess i know :)

How does getting a good Watcher's Eye relates with crafting a 30 chaos Aspect of the Spider on any piece of your equipment that has a free suffix i really don't get it.

You can get a cheap ring with implicit dual resistances mod, T1 int and flat ES and a suffix with other high resistance mod and with a free suffix to craft Aspect of the Spider on it.

The single downgrade of the Aspect is that requires 4x skill points (Sovereignty cluster) so you can fit it between your other auras and still have enough mana to cyclone/vortex

P.S. Your belt is even worse than your rings, get a 15% not-corrupted Coil and add 20% quality with Intrinsic Catalysts to raise that 15% to 18%

Also your helm has 10% increased intelligence and +30 crafted flat Intelligence but the ES value is just low for endgame.

And get some divines and divine your % increased intelligence mod from chest piece to 12%, it hurts my eyes to see it at 10%
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 ene. 2020 6:56:08
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Revolite escribió:

How does getting a good Watcher's Eye relates with crafting a 30 chaos Aspect of the Spider on any piece of your equipment that has a free suffix i really don't get it.

You can get a cheap ring with implicit dual resistances mod, T1 int and flat ES and a suffix with other high resistance mod and with a free suffix to craft Aspect of the Spider on it.

The single downgrade of the Aspect is that requires 4x skill points (Sovereignty cluster) so you can fit it between your other auras and still have enough mana to cyclone/vortex

Thanks for answering ,i've been following your insane gear as my guide lol.
I need some skill points, then. Need to go for 95 at least but it'll take some time since i seldom die to random shit i dont know ,.
Idk how to craft Aspect of the Spider suffix is there a clear guide for bestiary stuff.
Also which watcher's eye should i get. Some of them are crazy expensive (eg:max mana as energy shield) that i cannot afford it ,at least rn.
"
Revolite escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Revolite escribió:

Thanks for answering ,i've been following your insane gear as my guide lol.
I need some skill points, then. Need to go for 95 at least but it'll take some time since i seldom die to random shit i dont know ,.
Idk how to craft Aspect of the Spider suffix is there a clear guide for bestiary stuff.
Also which watcher's eye should i get. Some of them are crazy expensive (eg:max mana as energy shield) that i cannot afford it ,at least rn.

Buy Fenumus, First of the Night unique beast from trade (25-30 chaos), go to your menagerie, click on it to add it to your menagerie beasts collection.

Go inside where you fight the beasts, put the item with a free suffix on which you want to craft the Aspect inside, select the aspect craft from the list, kill the beasts that appear and take the item with Aspect crafted on it. Easy as that.

BIS single mod Watcher's Eye for this build is +ES gain on hit when using Discipline. They go for 11 ex currently, expensive i know, but it worth every penny, in end-game in brutal rolled T16s and against end-game bosses (Sirus, UE, Aul, etc.) and deep delve content.

And as you said, get up some levels more, this build hits its end-game potential skill tree at around level 94-95. Every level after is a bonus in terms of Int stacking nodes from tree.

P.S. If you are "poor as fck" but still want a cheap useful Watcher's Eye, a 30% increased ES recovery with Discipline is going for 80 chaos now. This will increase your max ES leech value (30% * 1.3), your ES regeneration and your ES recharge values. And this for only 80 chaos
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 ene. 2020 8:13:07
Thank you so much Lilian for helping. I'll try to get the watcher's eye first to try to be more tanky not to lose exp. Last question :). Do you have any tricks for fps problems. I have gtx 1080 but sometimes in packed areas with rampage effects my fps drops heavily.
"
Revolite escribió:
Thank you so much Lilian for helping. I'll try to get the watcher's eye first to try to be more tanky not to lose exp. Last question :). Do you have any tricks for fps problems. I have gtx 1080 but sometimes in packed areas with rampage effects my fps drops heavily.

Don't know about with how many fps you are used to play but myself without Spell Cascade which breaks my Asus ROG laptop, with a i7-7700HQ + GTX 1050Ti + 16Gb DDR4 and on an Intel M2 NVME SSD if i set my graphic details to medium on a 1920*1080 resolution can't pass 35-40 FPS when Cyclone spamming IceStorms onto mobs and when heavy Rampage effects get into action or i encounter some Legions my FPS can drop even to 15-20 but i got used to it :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 ene. 2020 8:44:04
about fitting spider aspect
i did it without dat 4 skill points
just puted enl lvl 4 in boots with all auras and spider )
"
archwerewolf escribió:

That if you can afford a level 4 Enlighten :) and that also eats you a socket which can be used to socket Vaal RF for example to nuke bosses or to socket Culling Strike linked to Vortex to cull them!

This build is already sockets hungry so...it all comes to choices and budget.

And btw archerewolf, your 150K Icestorm DPS value showed on poe.ninja is a "one big fat lie" because for some unknown reasons it takes in consideration Righteous Fire gem socketed in the chest, and you don't want to use Righteous Fire with CI because is just not working.

According to Wiki: "Chaos Inoculation: Characters with only 1 life due to Chaos Inoculation cannot inflict damage with Righteous Fire's degeneration because Righteous Fire will stop instantly upon activation"

That's why i say poe.ninja is plain stupid when takes in consideration RF damage multiplier for a CI build, bad programmers/developers are everywhere not only in GGG team.

And i suppose you don't use Righteous Fire but only Vaal Righteous Fire which is a totally different thing.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 ene. 2020 10:04:01
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

That if you can afford a level 4 Enlighten :) and that also eats you a socket which can be used to socket Vaal RF for example to nuke bosses or to socket Culling Strike linked to Vortex to cull them!

Choices...

well if you don't have aw COH 5 lvl. all that fits very well culling+RF )
still i have COH 5 lvl but still using RF and not 3rd curse lul, cause all arleady die's fast and not problem with def

Yep, only Vaal RF
me also suprised that my dps jumped to 150k lol
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 13 ene. 2020 10:34:14
Just realised
Veritania on of us.in trailer she uses WI + WO combo)
Hm...mb it's Kelvynn so thats why he stop playing? xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional