[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Sirus seems to have gotten the nerf-bat quite hard. After my 2 failed tries (to Storms at door mostly) i went in low with Awaken Level 2 und got him down deathless. Still struggle with some of his mechanics at some point, but with 9,4k ES i accidently facetanked his triple beam in last Phase.

Now i need to save some more for an +%inc int chest with a free Suffix, but currency is coming in slow for me this league.
So after 2 hours of trying to spawn Baran, I managed to get first Sirus kill at AW4 (9.6k ES) which pretty much means the end of the league for me.

Wanted to thank ya all for tips I read here over the course of the league and for ofc for the build. I was looking forward to it, since last time I played it was before Breach on standard and it still is one of the best builds I have played.

In case you are wondering, he dropped the gloves, which turned to yellow after 3 vaal orbs
Editado por útlima vez por bestjin en 12 ene. 2020 15:00:14
My first time facing Sirus was pre-nerf at awakener 4 (That was probably a bad idea). Managed to get him down to 25%, and it was a struggle. Felt like I was doing kittens damage while he teleported every 2 seconds. Died twice to the infamous stairs. -_-

Post-nerf, with a little bit better gear, Awakener 6 Sirus became a 0 death cakewalk. Dodging all of his attacks with flame dash is a breeze, and he seems to teleport a lot less frequently, so stacking icestorms on him is a lot easier.
(2177 Int, 10.3k ES)

We'll see how Awakener 8 goes, but for that I need 8 more watchstones.
Regarding the actual costs of gearing this build for the endgame, I can speak from the viewpoint of someone who doesn't flip and who hardly finds anything worth selling.

My funds came from (a) the chaos recipe and (b) making a transcendent gem in the Alva temple (c) some small number of 2c-5c and a couple of 20c drops.

I buy hoarder cards to convert my chaos to exalts. I bought polymath cards to get my astramentis. I used a divine on my astra and got lucky. I bought my helm for 10c (only really lucky purchase, and it had no quality or ES crafted affix on it.)

I buy the unique gems at 23 int because they're a lot cheaper.

I'm at 2299 int and 9244 ES and 4 days played. I'm rolling alts to try to get a 12% chest, and reserving 2 ex for a multicraft on it. That's about the only inexpensive upgrade I can do.

I have a free suffix on my helm that I plan to use Leo in the syndicate to try my luck.

Normally I have a watcher's eye by this time (ES on hit), and have paid an average of 2ex for one in the last several leagues. Bummer at the price increase.

I've always wanted more exalts but, oddly enough, I've been able to kill everything in this game (well, except Sirus so far -- still trying to spawn him again), so, yes, you can do well with this build and not really need a whole lot of luck to do just about anything the game offers you.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 12 ene. 2020 15:15:19
"
staticprevails escribió:

We'll see how Awakener 8 goes, but for that I need 8 more watchstones.

Use Culling Strike linked to Vortex and spam Vortex when he is on low life, his HP will be reduced with 10% this way, at level 8 he has theoretically 24% increased HP compared to level 1 if we don't count the level decreased for A1-A7 after the patch

@Graiaule Add quality to your DPS gems, every % increased damage matters!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 ene. 2020 15:57:04
Hey, I could need some help. I don't really know, what my next item upgrade should be:

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/HUSOZERFICKER/METAMORPHVERHAUER?i=0&search=item%3DThe-Whispering-Ice

I'm lvl 91 with ~16k ES (Mana Guardian) and have around 10 ex to spend. I was considering the Watcher's eye with % increased recovery of ES. However, I am not sure if this upgrade will be worth it, or if I should instead try to save up another 10 Ex until i can finally buy a Memory Vault (cheapest is like 22 ex right now :/ )

Any other ideas or suggestions?
Editado por útlima vez por HUSOZERFICKER en 12 ene. 2020 17:10:24
"
lilianmarius escribió:

@Graiaule Add quality to your DPS gems, every % increased damage matters!

Right, that's also on my list.
"
Graiaule escribió:
I bought polymath cards to get my astramentis. I used a divine on my astra and got lucky.
I'm at 2299 int and 9244 ES and 4 days played. I'm rolling alts to try to get a 12% chest, and reserving 2 ex for a multicraft on it. That's about the only inexpensive upgrade I can do.
Well, for some stupid reason 3 polymath cards still cheaper than astra with 80 roll so you could just sell astra and buy new set instead of divine. As for the chest - if you dont feel lucky usually there are bases with open suffix and 11-12%int on trade for 2 exalts (or ~2k alts).
Oh the drama! :))

I read a few posts in this topic recently. It quite entertaining tho, but I guess "you do you, I do I" is better in any situation. Its a game after all.

And since we are in Scion subforum, I would like to share some of my thought on the build.

This is the 3rd time I play this build. From Beastiary, Betrayal and now.
I love how simple and efficient the build is.
To start, just stack int.
To continue, do what you want to optimize it.

I was following the build until lv 85 or so, then I realized that FaS visual effect is so annoying that I tried to remove it from the build. I use other pantheon and replace AA with Spider. Anoint Charging offensive for endu charges (mainly) and frenzy charges. Even use the Stampede boots.

Later I hear that awakening lv will affect map mod which makes it harder to cap res. So I switch to PoElements and immune watcher eye. Since then, I had a wonderful experience in gearing and mapping. Open room to select suffixes, free up a flask slot (curse immu).
I end up crafted minimum endu charge on both rings.

There is 1 more twist I did is using the new jew, Thread of hope at jew slot near Templar start, taking Singular focus, Divine Judgment and Sanctum of thought. In general, I think it equal or better than Holy dominion and Light of divinity as usual.

At that point, I got 2k3 int and 9k3 or 9k5 es 12k WI dps (ho, boss staff). Tried Sirus a4 and a5 before patch, tank and recover from most of his abilities. Die while recovery and lost due to the storm, of course.
After the patch, I killed him at a7 deathless.

"
pda898 escribió:
Well, for some stupid reason 3 polymath cards still cheaper than astra with 80 roll so you could just sell astra and buy new set instead of divine. As for the chest - if you dont feel lucky usually there are bases with open suffix and 11-12%int on trade for 2 exalts (or ~2k alts).

Yeah, I actually put my 80 roll astra up for sale and got 0 takers for a day. So I rerolled it to 98 with 1 divine. It was destiny.

I have done the cards -> astra -> sell loop in previous leagues fairly successfully.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional