[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Knuckledust13 escribió:
The main issue here is that people are trying to compare my build to a guy who has spent multiple mirrors into his, and as a result simply achieved more ES and more INT stacked.
Because your gear is more comparable to him than to us. Kinda simple. Also you are still talking about "to endgame" and etc w/o proofs.
Idea with CI guardian was already discussed IIRC near league start (or after it) and the main thesis was "more ES for the damage". LL was discussed multiple times and maybe now with zealotry and skitterbots introduction it isnt so bad (because there was 2 counter points: losing %16-18 int and no good auras minus purity). Ye, you shouldn't check 3 threads to see all this, but again - your attitude in your first post was the biggest problem. Can you spend a little and build the pob with minimal gear to deal with any boss (so at least you have a something as a proof of your claims)? Just want to check, maybe guardian is the better and I just cannot assemble something which beat my progress.
And I also cannot understand your love to Le Heup. 48% res ring with 30 flat int is kinda bad one. If you will hit %int corrupt then yes, but I think that this is more luxury.

"
wakasm escribió:
Your skill can carry you to a win but it won't be a facetank you can ignore mechanics fight.
(Ironically at start of league you can find posts of people complaining and quitting this build because they couldn't pay their way to make it feel good early enough as well which is just more evidence of this)
Or maybe this build is easy to start as CI but require some gear update after this comparing this to typical current summoner or "a10 gear to Sirus lvl8" or other fotm. Or just life build where you can upgrade weapon at max and still run gear from day 3. I also think that this can be correlated to being as "mostly rare items build".
I still cannot understand why you think that there is 0 defense layers?
Also about ignoring mechanics - currently I cannot ignore shaper balls, elder circles and entire Sirus fight (because I just want to kill him and dont want to risk to try to facetank something which kills ppl with specialized builds). So dropping 1kES will mean that you will have to just evade all telegraphs in the game as designed. Plus we have advantage in that case because we will still deal damage for some time.

"
lilianmarius escribió:
I'm sorry to say this, is my last comment in this debate, but i am fed up with your posts and comments towards the capabilities of this build, you guys just suck and suck badly!
And you could just not posting this and just go for the few days to reset bad mental because they are not wrong on 100% and raising correct questions.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 12 ene. 2020 8:43:51
This lilian something guy seems to have a cult mentality towards the build, where differences are not welcome and any change is just automatically disregarded unless the build guide maker says so. So defensive and taking stuff personally, I feel kinda sorry for this dude.. Whatever.

As for the build: I didn't accompanied its evolution over the leagues. As I said before, I like making my own thing, so I took the Ascendant idea and made it work for me - I don't like relying 100% on leech and bigger numbers, I like layered defenses and smart building instead.

My numbers will never compare to someone who has spend 500x more than me and the ceiling on my guardian build is for sure way lower - but still high ceiling for the medium player who doesn't play poeconomics for 23h/day.
"
Knuckledust13 escribió:
This lilian something guy seems to have a cult mentality towards the build, where differences are not welcome and any change is just automatically disregarded unless the build guide maker says so. So defensive and taking stuff personally, I feel kinda sorry for this dude.. Whatever.

As for the build: I didn't accompanied its evolution over the leagues. As I said before, I like making my own thing, so I took the Ascendant idea and made it work for me - I don't like relying 100% on leech and bigger numbers, I like layered defenses and smart building instead.

My numbers will never compare to someone who has spend 500x more than me and the ceiling on my guardian build is for sure way lower - but still high ceiling for the medium player who doesn't play poeconomics for 23h/day.

Dude you should get the fck out with your crappy Guardian variant from this Ascendant build thread.

Make your own thread in Guardian area cause i see you only like to post on forums only in this thread, [Removed by Support]

An to be honest i don't give a fck how efficient your build variant is or it isn't, i play this one, and i am doing it well, as Kelvynn said in first page of the build "'i have been using this build to do 40/40 challenges on my own merit in many leagues, this is my go-to build to get things done."

Now get the fck out back to Guardian forums area and praise your build variant as much as you wish there, this is Ascendant CI Whispering Ice thread, me and others are not interested in your [Removed by Support] crappy variation of Whispering Ice and also in your crappy self boosting posts of your crap variant.

[Removed by Support]

Editado por útlima vez por Matthew_GGG en 12 ene. 2020 10:08:34
I would be interested in learning more about how to early gear the Guardian version so I can compare it to this one, personally, and any thoughts on leveling or challenges with it. I'd be curious to see if it's smoother or not than the Ascendant one.

<edit> I removed the attention comment. Probably was not called for. </edit>

Editado por útlima vez por wakasm en 12 ene. 2020 10:09:30
"
wakasm escribió:
I would be interested in learning more about how to early gear the Guardian version, personally, and any thoughts on leveling or challenges with it.

Also Illian calling someone an attention whore after 2 weeks of "Look at my loot" threads kind of shows the chemical imbalance issues.

Loot posts were just to tease archwerewolf who was complaining continuously that he don't have luck farming conquerors and Sirus. But i am happy that you saw my loot posts, this game can be rewarding in such a nice way WHEN YOU PLAY IT.

And my name is Lilian please learn to spell it correctly!

And because of this guy i got my first ever comment on these forums moderated (i knew it was coming) since i start playing this game back in 2013 when also according to this guy i was 3 years old-such a precocity, normally i don't post anything bad towards others but this guy just deserve it.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 ene. 2020 10:51:56
Chill guys, stick to topic and discuss on Ascendent WI.

Off topic :p
Any suggestions for helm, gloves, and boots to go with Ivory Tower Skin?

No need to be toxic guys..

"
alvincheng escribió:
Chill guys, stick to topic and discuss on Ascendent WI.

Off topic :p
Any suggestions for helm, gloves, and boots to go with Ivory Tower Skin?

Pieces from Grand Sanctum set fit quite well with that skin
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 ene. 2020 12:40:15
No more personal attacks or trying to prove one's superiority please. Talking about the theorized Guardian build seems fine by me if claims are backed with evidence and is not presented in a way that's bashing other players or this build.

Making your own thread about it is probably for the best though.
Just wanna say I agree with wakasm prospective in the last few posts. Well said!
I don’t think so I have enough time/energy to go above 10-12k ES/2500 int ( that would be my end game ).
I am looking forward to some videos, knuck!

P.S: Lol, I thought it was Lilian last post, he probably meant last post with some sanity left in it :D
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 12 ene. 2020 13:47:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional