[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just to be absolutely sure I'm doing this right, let me ask you all one more question about the corruption method -

I'm buying rings like this one:

Then:

-Enchant it with the best available prefix/suffix if it has empty slots
-Vaal it

Is that correct?

I did about 10 rings tonight and the implicit never changed except the two times the item changed completely. I know 10 is a tiny sample size, but before I did dozens of them I wanted to ask. xD

Thank you for your help as always!

DJ
"
Deejaypaul escribió:
Just to be absolutely sure I'm doing this right, let me ask you all one more question about the corruption method -

I'm buying rings like this one:

Then:

-Enchant it with the best available prefix/suffix if it has empty slots
-Vaal it

Is that correct?

I did about 10 rings tonight and the implicit never changed except the two times the item changed completely. I know 10 is a tiny sample size, but before I did dozens of them I wanted to ask. xD

Thank you for your help as always!

DJ

Yeah, it's going to be hard to get that. With rings you have a 50% chance of nothing happening but it turning Corrupted... a 25% chance of it totally rerolling, and a 25% chance of it getting a new implicit. If it does get a new implicit, it can roll one of 35 different outcomes. 2 of them have intelligence. That put the odds of hitting intelligence corrupt on any single ring at around 1.5%... (If I did my math correctly)
Welp. Should I try to annul this? Took me quite a while to get this far, heh.

"
littlezoe escribió:
Welp. Should I try to annul this? Took me quite a while to get this far, heh.

You have no other option if you want to multicraft that with 6% attributes and an ES prefix!
Good luck with the annul!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 5:15:24
Any advice on where to go from here gear wise? I'm sitting around 7.6K ES, 1751 INT. I'm able to do T16s, but I feel like I'm missing something?

"
Z1zman escribió:
Any advice on where to go from here gear wise? I'm sitting around 7.6K ES, 1751 INT. I'm able to do T16s, but I feel like I'm missing something?

You are missing more than 1 thing:

- your staff is 14% get a 18% one
- Inspiration in the staff i think it's useless since it doesn't affect IceStorm, if you can't afford to recolor that red socket to a blue/green one switch Inspiration with Fortify.
- your rings have low value intelligence, get rings with T1 intelligence/ES/reistances.
- you lack movement speed on boots
- your chest and helm also have low ES and Intelligence values
- amulet is just bad, a decent rolled Astramentis with 20% quality is way better than that shiet.
- eventually if you get an Astramentis add an anointment also on it; if you cannot afford Tranquility (2x golden oil) anoint at least Mystic Talents
- the Watcher's Eye in your tree is useless, any rare jewel with +int/spell damage/cold damage is better
- Coil can be changed to a 15% one and 20% quality to 18%

In one word your gear is a mess, i am surprised that you don't have issues in T16 maps
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 7:59:27

hey. i am also looking for some advices to upgrade. surprised i can do t16 boosted maps pretty fine. got watchers eye with gain on hit/recovery. i know i need to quality curse gems and vortex but is there something else? awakened gems are also coming. currently 11.5k es and hideout avg. hit 20k

also almost got aw 5 lvl sirus deathless, just 1 death because have still train that storm phase!
Editado por útlima vez por j00na93 en 9 ene. 2020 9:16:28
"
j00na93 escribió:

hey. i am also looking for some advices to upgrade. surprised i can do t16 boosted maps pretty fine. got watchers eye with gain on hit/recovery. i know i need to quality curse gems and vortex but is there something else? awakened gems are also coming. currently 11.5k es and hideout avg. hit 20k

also almost got aw 5 lvl sirus deathless, just 1 death because have still train that storm phase!

You have over decent gear (you should not have any issues in any mods combo T16 with this gear, Sirus and Uber Elder should be kill-able with no issues with your ES and DPS values), some updates i see for you, even if they probably will not be that cheap, are the following:

- higher ES with T1 intelligence gloves.
- get an Awakened Curse on Hit gem, level it to level 5, 6-link the chest and add Elem. Weakness as third curse. Till you get that gem to level 5 use in the empty blue socket a Vaal Righteous Fire gem to nuke bosses
- You should also get a Vaal Discipline and level it to 20 instead of that simple Discipline, Vaal Discipline is like an HP flask for ES based chars in bad moments and synergy very nice with Vaal Righteous Fire if you press first Vaal Discipline and after Vaal Righteous Fire.
- Corrupted Coil with at least 21% intelligence (15+6)
- get rid of that Summon Chaos Golem gem, move Flame Dash in its place and put Culling Strike linked to Vortex (Culling Strike is a 10% more multiplier against bosses, Sirus lv 8 with 24% more HP is downgraded by using Culling Strike to Sirus level 4 almost)

And one more thing, i see you are not using Sinvicta's Mettle in secondary weapon slot to trigger Rampage very easily with this build.

All should use that axe in secondary weapon slot since triggering Rampage with IceStorm is just easy and Rampage is one hell of a mechanic to get incredible damage and movement speed bonuses

If you don't know how to trigger Rampage with Icestorm here how you do it:

Cast some Icestorms in a pack of mobs, press fast X to switch to Sinvicta, wait for 1 mob to randomly die from IceStorms or use Vortex while the axe is active weapon for a single mob guaranteed kill and then switch back to WI and continue to Cyclone, Rampage will start immediately and is very easy to keep it active and ramp it up when cycloning around through mobs.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 9:57:50
is there going to be a new updateed build or some new things we should changed or the build stay the same?
thanks lilian! sry dont know how to quote :D very nice tips!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional