[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

No mood to play...
Once you have a ring with some decent stats, how does one corrupt it to attempt to get the +4-6% intelligence on it? I'm googling different terms related to crafting and trying to soak up knowledge but WOW is there a lot to learn. :)
Editado por útlima vez por Deejaypaul en 8 ene. 2020 13:13:54
"
Deejaypaul escribió:
Once you have a ring with some decent stats, how does one corrupt it to attempt to get the +4-6% intelligence on it? I'm googling different terms related to crafting and trying to soak up knowledge but WOW is there a lot to learn. :)

Use a type of currency called Vaal Orb, it has red color. :) but don't expect too much, chances are low, myself this league from around 40+ tries got around 5 or 6 corruptions with % intelligence if i remember correctly.

Be aware that it can break your item changing it's mods so don't vaal the rings you use, buy others with int+ES+resistances and vaal them
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 ene. 2020 13:28:33
hi

is the boots 6 % movementspeed if you hit an enemy working for as?
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi

They are working why wouldn't they?
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Deejaypaul escribió:

Use a type of currency called Vaal Orb, it has red color. :) but don't expect too much, chances are low, myself this league from around 40+ tries got around 5 or 6 corruptions with % intelligence if i remember correctly.

Be aware that it can break your item changing it's mods so don't vaal the rings you use, buy others with int+ES+resistances and vaal them

Got it!

I tried using a vaal on something a couple of weeks ago, but it changed the item completely and ruined it. So I haven't tried that again. Now I know this is the "breaking/bricking" that I see everyone refer to.

I will be on the lookout for rings with int/ES/res and try vaaling them until I get decent ones!

Thank you!!
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi

I dont know if icestorm count as hit or as attack or as spell or or or

i have some boots with it and then i will use them.
Icestorm hits and is a spell.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi

I dont know if icestorm count as hit or as attack or as spell or or or

i have some boots with it and then i will use them.

Icestorm it's a spell that hits, and hits many, many times/second
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 ene. 2020 16:29:32
Out of curiosity, does anyone use spell cascade/awakened spell cascade? I like to believe I have a pretty decent PC, but my game runs like trash with it. Which is a shame because I prefer the way it feels with it equipped.

In certain situations, like blighted maps, my fps drops to low single digits.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional