[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Lol at my first Sirus fight. I understood to keep the doom storms away from the door. Got him to 25%, then he spawns the last? doom storm but now there's no place to go.

So apparently if you kite the storms to the wrong place in the 75% or 50% phase, you're screwed, right?

That is, I blew my last four portals trying to find a path to Sirus, and as far as I could tell, there was no such path available.

In other words, I got in, looked for him, could not find him at all, nor the red circle, and a storm kept following me and eventually killing me.

Any suggestions? (I tried it at awakener level 2 just to start with.)
"
Graiaule escribió:
Lol at my first Sirus fight. I understood to keep the doom storms away from the door. Got him to 25%, then he spawns the last? doom storm but now there's no place to go.

So apparently if you kite the storms to the wrong place in the 75% or 50% phase, you're screwed, right?

That is, I blew my last four portals trying to find a path to Sirus, and as far as I could tell, there was no such path available.

In other words, I got in, looked for him, could not find him at all, nor the red circle, and a storm kept following me and eventually killing me.

Any suggestions? (I tried it at awakener level 2 just to start with.)

After 23 kills and watching different videos of the fight from different guys, i got to the conclusion that you don't even need to to kite the storms away from center between phases.

When he creates the storm, Sirus start to patrol from center of the arena to stairs area, stairs area is, looking from the entrance in the upper right side.

So at 75% when Sirus go first time hiding into storm, all you need to do is to let the storm grow just a tiny bit then dash away to the tent area that is opposite to the entrance. The storm will not chase you if you dash fast after it begins to grow.

At the tent you can move towards center a bit from time to time (just enough that you will not aggro the storm) to see where Sirus currently is (remember he is patrolling left right) and you will see Sirus shadow on the ground growing in front of the storm.

When his entire shadow is visible just dash to center towards him (he will be at the edge of the storm he just created) and start spamming IceStorms in front of him, he will re-aggro you and come down from sky, the red circle will appear and all the storms will be pushed away so you can re-engage fight.

Repeat this three times at 75% at 50% and at 25% and you won't ever need to kite any storm in any place!

Will try to record a video later when i'll be able to re-spawn him so you can better understand what i am talking about!

P.S.

Look at this video, this guy does what i write above like a pro!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/el6lfl/tanky_cold_dot_trickster_vs_awakener_16m_dot_dps/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

If this looks complicated or dangerous for you to do (as you see in the video above you have to stay for few seconds in range of his skills (he is invulnerable while in air, so no leech) when you want to re-engage him, here is the best video guide for perfect storm placement between phases:

[Path of Exile 3.9]Exact Sirus Storm Locations For 100% Success
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 ene. 2020 4:59:08
Finally on 3rd attempt... expensive experience

"
alvincheng escribió:

Well, keeping in mind that the chances of getting T1 % intelligence with a slam were 1 out of 5, getting it in 1 out of 3 tries should consider you lucky, at least you got what you wanted, best suffix in a helm for this build!

And because i got envious for your T1 % intelligence slam, and on my helm i only managed to slam a T2 % intelligence over a way higher ES helm though (355 ES), i got motivated, opened the trade, found an incredible cheap Hubris Circlet with 340+ ES and T1 intelligence, 1x crafted dual attributes suffix and 1 open suffix for only 13 exalts lol.

Since i needed a suffix open to craft lightning resistance (instead of those dual + attributes) i said to myself, let's try our luck AGAIN and try to slam in the other open suffix T1 % intelligence with a Hunter's Exalt Orb.

Result after 1x Hunter's Exalt orb slam + 8 divines + %lightning resistance bench craft

17 less ES than my previous helm but + 2% intelligence and +4 intelligence more

Almost fell out of my char when i saw i hit T1 % intelligence :P

My previous already OP Hunter helm, if anyone with large pockets is interested, is now for sale, is not cheap but is a monster helm to be honest and worth the price:

And if you buy it, the incubator activated on it will drop an exalt, i guarantee that!

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 ene. 2020 9:42:04
You...really i think that some account or pers got + luck
and really there you find dat helm...me live search 250 es +int 50 and didn't see such helm wtf -_-
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 8 ene. 2020 9:47:16
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
alvincheng escribió:

Well, keeping in mind that the chances of getting T1 % intelligence with a slam were 1 out of 5, getting it in 1 out of 3 tries should consider you lucky, at least you got what you wanted, best suffix in a helm for this build!

And because i got envious for your T1 % intelligence slam, and on my helm i only managed to slam a T2 % intelligence over a way higher ES helm though (355 ES), i got motivated, opened the trade, found an incredible cheap Hubris Circlet with 340+ ES and T1 intelligence, 1x crafted dual attributes suffix and 1 open suffix for only 13 exalts lol.

Since i needed a suffix open to craft lightning resistance (instead of those dual + attributes) i said to myself, let's try our luck AGAIN and try to slam in the other open suffix T1 % intelligence with a Hunter's Exalt Orb.

Result after 1x Hunter's Exalt orb slam + 8 divines + %lightning resistance bench craft

17 less ES than my previous helm but + 2% intelligence and +4 intelligence more

Almost fell out of my char when i saw i hit T1 % intelligence :P

My previous already OP Hunter helm, if anyone with large pockets is interested, is now for sale, is not cheap but is a monster helm to be honest and worth the price:

And if you buy it, the incubator activated on it will drop an exalt, i guarantee that!

WOW again! You have luck in drops and slams.

Btw, thanks for the tip on how to craft the helm!
"
archwerewolf escribió:
and really there you find dat helm...me live search 250 es +int 50 and didn't see such helm wtf -_-

One single word: KUDUKU

You don't need to search anymore now, you can buy my previous one (i understand you gathered some currency), helm is enchanted with luck, wear it on your char's head and next Sirus will drop Awakened Multistrike support!
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

One single word: KUDUKU

You don't need to search anymore now, you can buy my previous one (i understand you gathered some currency), helm is enchanted with luck, wear it on your char's head and next Sirus will drop Awakened Multistrike support!

well me saving curr for watcher with clarity+discipline )
"
alvincheng escribió:

Don't tell me it was you lol!

I fell sorry for you but you kinda got what you deserved... like Sirus is saying at the end of the fight: "At least i felt something!"

Next time ask here if you don't know some mechanics!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 8 ene. 2020 10:33:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional