[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
alvincheng escribió:

Wow Grats! Your luck is just unbelievable!

You switched to skitterbots right? How is it faring with Sirus and deep delving?

Kinda used to AA and tukohama but Sirus fight renders them useless...

At my ES level and with the huge leech that i have based on this ES and on Watcher's Eye with ES recovery increase dropping AA is almost not visible

But the speed of clearing and most important metamorph and bosses 1 shooting got improved , those 18% increased damage taken by shocked mobs feel quite a bit

P.S. Sold both Bottled Faith for 13 ex and that Multistrike awaken gem for 58 ex lol. The price for that gem is insane probably is OP as fck
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 23:03:52
"
don_pullapoika escribió:
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
One thing I wish I would have tried is to test it with the -nosound option. People are saying that disabling sounds improves the performance of things ALOT. If it helps, you can pick and choose what sounds to disable through a config file. I've moved away from the build myself, so can't test, but I would be curious if it allowed Awakened Spell Cascade to work in the future.
Tried with normal Spell Cascade, it gives like 1-2 fps (at least 10-20% fps increase xD). Particles and hit calcs are big problems too.

I tried this guide https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ei3d1u/performance_tip_you_can_actually_reap_the_nosound/ and it made a significant difference! My fps used to be in the single digits with everything set to low but after that change it barely slows down. I can finally use spell cascade :D
Kinda curious what you disabled. I tried with disabling everything minus dialog and filter sounds and well...
"
don_pullapoika escribió:
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
One thing I wish I would have tried is to test it with the -nosound option. People are saying that disabling sounds improves the performance of things ALOT. If it helps, you can pick and choose what sounds to disable through a config file. I've moved away from the build myself, so can't test, but I would be curious if it allowed Awakened Spell Cascade to work in the future.
Tried with normal Spell Cascade, it gives like 1-2 fps (at least 10-20% fps increase xD). Particles and hit calcs are big problems too.

I tried this guide https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ei3d1u/performance_tip_you_can_actually_reap_the_nosound/ and it made a significant difference! My fps used to be in the single digits with everything set to low but after that change it barely slows down. I can finally use spell cascade :D

Tested this getting <20fps no difference
Maybe for some people who are interested:

I tried to play this build as a Guardian in Metamorph HC and while I haven't killed too many bosses yet (didn't really bother to figure out Atlas mechanics), the build already feels super strong.

Here is the poe ninja link(https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/HUSOZERFICKER/METAMORPHVERHAUER?i=1&search=class%3DGuardian%26item%3DThe-Whispering-Ice)

There is still a lot of room for improvements, but overall Guardian makes it really easy to reach high numbers of ES which is awesome for HC. Damage is probably slightly worse than for Scion builds, but especially early on, you can buy cheap gear with low ES, but high Int and Mana (usually way cheaper than high ES gear with high Int rolls) and pump up your defenses. I'm really looking forward to Memory Vault, however it's already around 30 Ex in HC, so I'm not really sure if I can ever buy one.

Usually, I play a combination of CWC-Cyclone or self cast, both works fine, and I often swap in mid fight, depending if I want to offscreen the boss/metamorph, or stay mobile and simply cover the whole screen with icestorm (CWC-Cyclone, Spell Cascade).

Overall, Guardian Whispering Ice is definitely viable.
Hey, so I was leveling this build and have invested some decent amount of currency into gear for it. Awakened CWC and Awakened Spell Cascade are op!

However, I am struggling to get high ES numbers. I was hoping some experts can guide me on what I am doing wrong please?

My POB:

https://pastebin.com/7p1KHLGA

My Gear:

I would love to have around 12k ES atleast, and I have a decent budget to expand gear.

I am working on crafting a good chest and amulet, but this is the best I could get in the meantime.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Sorry to burn your hopes but i am 100% sure that you cannot get or drop lower than Tier 14 Elder Guardians maps to defeat them and to go to Elder fight.

Drats - forgot about that. Guess I won't have a coil until late game haha. The bated breath is working for me so far, I don't think there is any other better belt.
I've named my character EscalatingElsa.
Then a thunderous "LET IT GOOOOOO! LET IT GO! ... " erupts from my vibrating speakers and my ascendant whirls her glaciating beauty through the atlas, leaving nothing but death and ice.

I'm having a blast with this build - literally.

Thanks a ton for sharing.
hm 3-rd hunter orb...still try to get imba helm or just sell it? -_-
with my luck lol
"
archwerewolf escribió:
with my luck lol

use it....:)
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
with my luck lol

use it....:)

There's not a better example of the phrase, Use it and lose it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional