[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Raindah88 escribió:
this build is extremely expensive... i tried a crusader body armour with 6% ES on kill mod and its great to farm high end maps whitout issues its a very high ES leech from that mod..but its crafted with 650es and attr% ..if u want to buy something like that...better change the build to a cheaper one hehe....

Your post is very confusing and for an account created on 21.12.2019 with no challenges or achievements to sustain that this build is "extremely expensive" is just bullshit, sorry that i need to use that word!

If you don't like the build, don't play it but don't come here and throw meaningless words towards this build which has one of the best and most complete "noob friendly" build guide that you can find on these forums.

tell me 1 person that with 4/5 ex only can kill all content with this build including syrus and i'm with you... i can be a noob player with poor knowledge but i see what people are talking about here and only people with insane expensive gear is able to do end game easy... and fps problem is a big issue too.
im not insulting anyone, if you do that shows what kind of person im talking with..
"
Raindah88 escribió:

tell me 1 person that with 4/5 ex only can kill all content with this build including syrus and i'm with you... i can be a noob player with poor knowledge but i see what people are talking about here and only people with insane expensive gear is able to do end game easy... and fps problem is a big issue too.
im not insulting anyone, if you do that shows what kind of person im talking with..

If you know a build that with only 4-5 ex investment as you say can do all content including Sirus why don't you play that build? Did anyone on this thread says that with 4-5 exalts you can do all content including Sirus with this build? It doesn't so than why you mad?
actually i can do all the content if i don't mess up. Investment was only the Astramentis with around 1 ex. Gear is nearly only selffound as iam working on an Watchers eye right now. I can't facetank Sirus but i don't need if i never stop spinning and dodge.
"
Raindah88 escribió:

Problem here is what is regarded as Endgame content. I only had 1 go at Sirius yet and that was already reaching last Phase. But that fight seems easier to me than Uber Elder for example, especially regarding the aspect: Gear vs content and Skill vs Content. Sirius is imho mainly a mechanics fight, so gear does "only" two things for you. Error potential with high HP. With my Gear, which is well below 4/5 Ex i take a hit from which i survive. Damage while trying was poo, so took a while and only real issue i had was 2 bugged storms and the metroids in Phase 1 are imho hard to detect with that ice storm ground effect.
Since Sirius has no adds you can focus on him, UElder on the other hand is a fight that can get out of Hand quite fast when you can fail at Pest Control and let the adds overwhelm you.

Talking this build, i did some Atziris on one eye and 2 Braincells yesterday. The result was an impressive self-nuke on her split phase while standing in the center of the room and spinning absentmindedly through her add phase. On the brigt side, all copies expect the mirror one were dead before the end of the Storms :D
SSF HC Update! Read ahead if you are interested in this build for SSF, particularly HC. Feel free to ask me any Q's about SSF.

So I haven't had much time to play this league due to vacation so progress is slow. Also, to those complaining about price of gear etc, try SSF as there is no cost to anything!

1. Having fun so far.

2. Definitely not a SSF league starter (explained below).

3. Grain gate farming is a godsend for SSF.

4. Likely will be difficult to gear for end game (high dps/ES values), so I'll have to make up for that with skill to dodge attacks.

Leveling as ascendant using icicle mines is horribly slow (I adapted the skill tree to accommodate but it didn't help). Level with a more appropriate SSF league starter to get the starting gear you need (really just whispering ice).

My own failures were:
Spoiler
Had an early RIP at A5 Kitava where I was a millisecond too slow to dodge his fist and only had about 1k EHP. Had a second RIP trying to rush tier 6 at level 74 to farm incantation cards that was mostly my impatience at that point (flame dashed into a room on Villa with two blood line mobs and crusader mobs, pretty much insta-popped).

Renewed success:
Spoiler
Act 7 was hilariously spoopy with all the chaos damage and not being able to run CI yet due to low ES - 1k HP and 2k ES pool with negligible HP regen. Bursted Arkali down and was hammering life flaskes for the vaal architects and spitting chaos snakes. Once converted to CI with 4k ES, life was good.

Only close call with death since using Whispering Ice was Baran T6 fight where I stood under him when he had that lightning explosion skill that through multiple hits dropped my ES down to maybe 500 from 5.5k.

Have had some reasonable gear crafted for SSF and based on item levels I have been exposed to so far. Got super lucky crafting a strength/int corrupted unset ring - only regret not crafting flat int onto it before corrupting instead of the dual resistance I had put on it.

Current gear (my jewels are hot garbage, so not linking those):
Spoiler

Whispering Ice:
Spoiler
I had planned around spider forest and burial grounds being tier 4 maps based on pre-league images, but turns out with the watchstone system these were natural T14 and T6. This made it not feasible for incantation farming - or so I thought. Confirmed though that farming incantation in Act 6 Western forest is a poor choice - I farmed a few hours and saw 0 Incantation cards drop, though got a few The Fox and Lantador's Lost Love cards. There is inconsistency of the wiki whether Incantation even drops in that zone.

After the first RIP I decided to more sensibly level a freezing pulse totem heirophant to grind some gear. And here is where the strategy changed. Grain Gate farming is OP for early game items. It would take about 60 seconds per metamorph. If you are unfamiliar with the area there is a unique mob of 6 or so enemies and when used with metamorph significantly increase reward drops and types of offerings. The metamorph dropped a series of important items: incursion jewelry (+flat es +es regen), uniques, and divination cards. The latter two were my targets to get a whispering ice. I dropped 3/4 Incantation cards in the first 4 hours, then sadly took another 3 to get the last card.

Astramentis:
Spoiler
Still haven't dropped/chanced one. Grinding A10 reliquary for a few hours netted no cards (no surprise honestly), and will hope for a lucky Einhardt unique amulet, Temple of Atz drop, or chancing (I've chanced a hundred or more onyx amulets so far - every level I gain I go to each vendor and buy up normal amulets for 1 transmute each). Had a few unique onyx amulets drop but they were all a tease.

Fertile Mind:
Spoiler
I have farmed 6 fertile minds in high gardens - my build uses 5 as I have adjusted because brute force jewel is unlikely to drop and isn't target farmable. Took about 4-5 hours. 2 jewels were +24 int, 3 +23 int, 1 +16 int. I farmed another after I got the +16 int as the fifth as I can't afford to put a divine on it, but must say VERY lucky to get the rolls I got.

Brute Force Solution:
Spoiler
I cannot target farm these so I have no expectation to find one. Not sure if metamorph has a 'unique jewel' drop or not as I have not seen one yet. Might get lucky of a Unique Items drop. My tree was adjusted to remove these.

Conquerors:
Spoiler
I am only at two watchstones right now at level 82 - partially because I am just trying to complete maps right now. Both watchstones were Baran fights, both exciting and obviously no deaths. I watched some videos of the fight before hand to understand his moves. First kill was with icicle mines, second with ice storm.

Metamorph strategy:
Spoiler
I'm still really low tier so I don't think I am in one shot territory yet. However, I have read online to avoid skills such as volatile and barrage, as well as avoid certain bosses that can be RIPpy. I have taken that to heart so far. Had my first Lab-based metamorph yesterday and killed it easily.

Atziri's Promise:
Spoiler
I got a sibyl's drop so once I can balance resistances better and have more ES I am going to run Atziri with full reflect resistance. Can't risk it otherwise.

Wise Oak:
Spoiler
Not counting on it, but might get lucky from an Einhardt flask unqiue beast. I usually get one or two a league so I will get it eventually.

Fun times! Anyways other gear will come as I get drops and face elder for cyclopean drops - hoping I can get some low tier elder spawns so it has a better chance the belt drops.
Sorry to burn your hopes but i am 100% sure that you cannot get or drop lower than Tier 14 Elder Guardians maps to defeat them and to go to Elder fight.

It was possible at he begging of the league but it was patched after few days.

And this is because Elder drop guaranteed fragments needed for Uber Elder fight

Fixed a bug where Zana missions could offer Elder Guardian Maps earlier than intended. The minimum tier before these maps are offered by Zana missions is now 14.

Second OP flask dropped this league from Cortex boss (4 fights):)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 17:53:36
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Breken escribió:
One thing I wish I would have tried is to test it with the -nosound option. People are saying that disabling sounds improves the performance of things ALOT. If it helps, you can pick and choose what sounds to disable through a config file. I've moved away from the build myself, so can't test, but I would be curious if it allowed Awakened Spell Cascade to work in the future.
Tried with normal Spell Cascade, it gives like 1-2 fps (at least 10-20% fps increase xD). Particles and hit calcs are big problems too.

I tried this guide https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ei3d1u/performance_tip_you_can_actually_reap_the_nosound/ and it made a significant difference! My fps used to be in the single digits with everything set to low but after that change it barely slows down. I can finally use spell cascade :D
I told you guys and you don't want to listen: go to The Ledge and all praise The Mighty Kuduku the only TRUE GOD of RNG!

57 exalts + 13 exalts incoming just tonight

And if you got this from Navali just trash it, Kuduku is not a FALSE GOD like this little bitchy witch want us to believe!

No disponible

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 19:28:31
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
I told you guys and you don't want to listen: go to The Ledge and all praise The Mighty Kuduku the only TRUE GOD of RNG!

57 exalts + 13 exalts incoming just tonight

And if you got this from Navali just trash it, Kuduku is not a FALSE GOD like this little bitchy witch want us to believe!

No disponible

Wow Grats! Your luck is just unbelievable!

You switched to skitterbots right? How is it faring with Sirus and deep delving?

Kinda used to AA and tukohama but Sirus fight renders them useless...
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Sirus awekening level 8 down. Thanks for the unique build. Gonna try delving on this char and see how far I can get. My prior high was about 1000 on an ms jugg. Will post updates as I delve further
Editado por útlima vez por gghhjj en 6 ene. 2020 22:30:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional