[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Raindah88 escribió:
this build is extremely expensive... i tried a crusader body armour with 6% ES on kill mod and its great to farm high end maps whitout issues its a very high ES leech from that mod..but its crafted with 650es and attr% ..if u want to buy something like that...better change the build to a cheaper one hehe....

Your post is very confusing and for an account created on 21.12.2019 with no challenges or achievements to sustain that this build is "extremely expensive" is just bullshit, sorry that i need to use that word!

If you don't like the build, don't play it but don't come here and throw meaningless words towards this build which has one of the best and most complete "noob friendly" build guide that you can find on these forums.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 8:16:40
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Get a 15% belt and add 20% quality to it and think about change-ing your chest piece.

Stupid question: How do you improve quality for belts? I feel like I'm missing something obvious but google searches didn't help! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Deejaypaul en 6 ene. 2020 8:22:22
"
Deejaypaul escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Get a 15% belt and add 20% quality to it and think about change-ing your chest piece.

Stupid question: How do you improve quality for belts? I feel like I'm missing something obvious but google searches didn't help! :)

Use Intrinsic catalysts, the same catalysts you were using on your amulet
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 8:28:55
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Use Intrinsic catalysts, the same catalysts you were using on your amulet

I knew it would be obvious once someone told me! :)

I bought the amulet like it is so I didn't realize.

Thank you!!
For those interested to see what "kinda accurate" DPS they do with Icestorm after 1st second of casting and up to maximum number of seconds of skill duration here is an .xls sheet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a2w4uq/firestorm_whispering_ice_damage_calculator_they/

Make a local copy of it so you can edit and input values from your char loaded in Path of Building in the fields like in the image below (values from picture are for my current character in the league)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 9:30:03
"
Raindah88 escribió:
this build is extremely expensive... i tried a crusader body armour with 6% ES on kill mod and its great to farm high end maps whitout issues its a very high ES leech from that mod..but its crafted with 650es and attr% ..if u want to buy something like that...better change the build to a cheaper one hehe....
Welp, you can check my gear - 2 ex in total in current prices at max. 20 watchstones, t16 w/o huge problems. Yes, that gear is not the max and should be upgraded by this point (because not enough DPS for Veritania and her moving arena), but my 1200 alts decided to show me only 5% int mod 9 times...
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Raindah88 escribió:
Welp, you can check my gear - 2 ex in total in current prices at max. 20 watchstones, t16 w/o huge problems. Yes, that gear is not the max and should be upgraded by this point (because not enough DPS for Veritania and her moving arena), but my 1200 alts decided to show me only 5% int mod 9 times...

Don't feed the troll!
Hi, I have a question regarding the Watcher's Eye.
You have said the following:
"
(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline - extra leech (it increases the leech cap!) is very useful against bosses.

So my "Maximum total recovery per second from energy shield leech" is 30% and equipping items that have "Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate" does not increase the max which stays at 30%... only two skill tree nodes that explicitly state "Increased Maximum Total Recovery Per Second From Energy Shield Leech" do increase the maximum.
Can anyone please confirm what the OP said - does the Watcher's Eye really increase the max energy shld leech per sec?
Thx ppl
"
Moth86 escribió:
"
(20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline - extra leech (it increases the leech cap!) is very useful against bosses.

So my "Maximum total recovery per second from energy shield leech" is 30% and equipping items that have "Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate" does not increase the max which stays at 30%... only two skill tree nodes that explicitly state "Increased Maximum Total Recovery Per Second From Energy Shield Leech" do increase the maximum.
Can anyone please confirm what the OP said - does the Watcher's Eye really increase the max energy shld leech per sec?
Thx ppl

Yes it does, you should be able to see the values on your sheet if I remember right. Recovery rate boosts everything.
"
Moth86 escribió:
"

Thx ppl

Read this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2121889/page/1#p15566438

and especially read MARK_GGG comment:

"Mark_GGG wrote:
This is because the character panel is showing a value for regeneration, while the modifier applies to all recovery - the game has no value that shows regeneration affected by that modifier, since that modifier isn't applied until all forms of recovery (regeneration, leech, etc) have been summed, and it applies to have value, not to each one separately (this prevents rounding errors)."

It's a multiplicative modifier and it applies at the end to all forms of ES recovery (leech, regeneration, recharge)

So your total leech is: (30% of your max ES) * (1 + 0.30) for 30% roll
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 12:51:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional