[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

18K ES ? i think you wanted to say 19K :) and game is about having fun and do the content not about beating other people gear/stats.

really, how 19k? near 7k diff its insane, ok watcher with clarity 2.5k mb or 3k max, but 4k where -_-

I have 4k mana , that Watcher's eye gives me 4k ES on top of my current ES stats from Intelligence and items.

Can you believe that i have absolutely not a single % increased ES or + flat ES node taken in the skill tree anymore? That's why you should never underestimate how much powerful Intelligence can be in boosting your ES though :)

well my problem if i got coold amulet i have problems with resists
hm 63/62 fire light
or cause of wise ok its gona be ok?
"
archwerewolf escribió:

well my problem if i got coold amulet i have problems with resists
hm 63/62 fire light
or cause of wise ok its gona be ok?

Never build your gear based on flask stats, we are not Pathfinders and, for example, in Sirus fight there are no adds to charge our flasks, those huge laser beams he cast deal fire/cold/lightning/physical/chaos damage, if you get caught by one or more with only 60 resistance to 1 element or to more you have all the chances to RIP i assume :)
Hey everyone, despite only half-heartedly digging into a prior season or two prior, this build has really caught me by surprise and encouraged me to push a little harder this time around. Icestorm IS a PC slayer, no doubt, my 3700X and 1080 TI don't produce acceptable frames w/ Cascade which are sub-30 FPS compared to 60-80 without (although frankly, dipping to 60 feels pretty laggy to me these days.) It's also been fun learning to optimize cursor location while cycloning and thinking of the storm as kind of a poison puddle in addition to crawl-kiting strategies for some of the crazier metas. All in all, it's a surprisingly fun and versatile skill and red semi-rippy maps feel pretty safe provided I pay a little attention.

That said, this is generally where PoE becomes incredibly difficult for me as once I have gear that isn't abject trash I have no idea what to start shooting for (that isn't insanely expensive.) Currently I have a budget of about 5 ex and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a little advice on this based on my current gear. My guess would be % int on rings..? Right? Shrug :|
"
LlamaMkII escribió:
Hey everyone, despite only half-heartedly digging into a prior season or two prior, this build has really caught me by surprise and encouraged me to push a little harder this time around. Icestorm IS a PC slayer, no doubt, my 3700X and 1080 TI don't produce acceptable frames w/ Cascade which are sub-30 FPS compared to 60-80 without (although frankly, dipping to 60 feels pretty laggy to me these days.) It's also been fun learning to optimize cursor location while cycloning and thinking of the storm as kind of a poison puddle in addition to crawl-kiting strategies for some of the crazier metas. All in all, it's a surprisingly fun and versatile skill and red semi-rippy maps feel pretty safe provided I pay a little attention.

That said, this is generally where PoE becomes incredibly difficult for me as once I have gear that isn't abject trash I have no idea what to start shooting for (that isn't insanely expensive.) Currently I have a budget of about 5 ex and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a little advice on this based on my current gear. My guess would be % int on rings..? Right? Shrug :|

Get a 15% belt and add 20% quality to it and think about change-ing your chest piece. You are aiming for a % increased intelligence or at least T1-T2 (46+) Intelligence , 550+ ES with a free suffix to craft 6% attributes.

Also one of your rings has no resistances on it so in this case you may look for a corrupted one with 5-6% intelligence implicit , 40+ intelligence and some ES/resistances.

When it comes to get end game gear this is not a 4-5 exalt "do all content" type of build (but hey, you have to dodge any serious hit cause you will get 1 shoot-ed) but it provides you, if you have the adequate gear and level, the possibility to do entire content without having the highest dodging skills and reflexes in the Universe!

For people with very good dodging skills and panther's reflexes Mathil has always a few 5k life builds available under his belt from where you can get inspired :)

And level up ... this build hits its end-game point of skill tree (as many int and conversion jewels nodes) at around level 93-94 at least
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 5 ene. 2020 16:59:49
lol emp mastery 70 ex -_-
ok i think gona save curr for watcher with clarity+es recharge = 95 ex -_-3.2k es
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 5 ene. 2020 17:17:02
"
archwerewolf escribió:
lol emp mastery 70 ex -_-
ok i think gona save curr for watcher with clarity+es recharge = 95 ex -_-3.2k es

Now you believe me that it was 22 ex like 10 days ago ? It's awarded only 1/day and people who want it and can afford to pay more are getting more each day passes!

Having the currency to buy a truly end game item (which will only raise in price day bay day) early in the league can save you from many headaches

I was having an Emperror mastery in this build in each of the last 5 or 6 leagues , i know that its price will go nuts as the league step in its 1st month.

And this league STR staking builds are just going META that's way the high prices of Astramaentis, Emperor's Mastery, corrupted Coils and other % increased attributes end-game items.

Es recharge with Discipline is just bad and useless for this build, if you want a Discipline mod added to Clarity mod on that Watcher's Eye you have 3 possibilities 1 more expensive than other:

1.+ES gain on hit (BIS) - cost a kidney this league

2. % increased ES recovery (raise your max leech cap, your max regen value and your max recharge value also) - i have this and it adds like 1.8k ES on my max ~6k ES leech cap/second for a total of 7.8K ES leech/sec and also boosts my ES regen of 4.5% (10.5% on Consecrated Ground) with up to 30%.

3. % ES regeneration
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 5 ene. 2020 17:31:07
mistaked.yeah es recovery+clarity = 95 ex
Wondering what flasks to use on this build
"
tlv_pwnsauce escribió:
Wondering what flasks to use on this build

here you go, look at flasks i use and replace The Bottled Faith with an Atziri's Promise
Also another question, it seems that my lightning resist is highest for some reason... so wise oak wouldn't benefit me on the cold pen right? it's at 76 for some reason cold and fire at 75.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional