[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vacoh escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

My level 99 (yeah i know is not 100 yet, but getting to 100 takes time and investments) character I_Storm_Santa beat my personal best with this build for ES and Intelligence values:

Ho-lee crap, congrats! That's more minimum damage than my maximum. Assuming that you're just standing there without potions and whatnot.

So there's just one question: How?? :D
Yes, I see some things I can improve in my build, but that'll take enormous amounts of money unless I'm missing something really obvious. And POE isn't kind to me concerning drops. Never was. So where to steal that money? ^^

he 50% re-sale ~80-100 ex
50% abnormal luck with drop 100ex or more

and abnormal luck to buy items half price

belt for 15 ex wtf?
chest for 24 ex wtf?
amulet for 18 ex wtf?
emp mastery 22 ex wtf?
Never had a build make me actually want to throw up before. Thanks I hate it.
"
casper0010 escribió:
Never had a build make me actually want to throw up before. Thanks I hate it.

Why is that?
So endgame body armor still crafted as "buy ilvl84 (86 if rich) shaper armor and dense fossils until going poor" or some new influence is better?
"
pda898 escribió:
So endgame body armor still crafted as "buy ilvl84 (86 if rich) shaper armor and dense fossils until going poor" or some new influence is better?

Crusader (also rolls % intelligence) has 3 less affixes that can be rolled if that helps you
Pro tip: once you get over 2500 INT, consider unspeccing the Skill Duration / Potency of Will. My maps were lagging ridiculously when I used Spell Cascade and had ice storms lasting over 8 seconds, resulting in several deaths. After unspeccing, I no longer have this issue, and could actually pump the points into more INT.
"
AdamnMiller escribió:
Pro tip: once you get over 2500 INT, consider unspeccing the Skill Duration / Potency of Will. My maps were lagging ridiculously when I used Spell Cascade and had ice storms lasting over 8 seconds, resulting in several deaths. After unspeccing, I no longer have this issue, and could actually pump the points into more INT.

What FPS you getting with awakened spell cascade?
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Tranquility76 escribió:
What is the correct gem set up and levels as your POB and post here have totally different gems lvls?

Did you bother to read the "GEMS" section from 1st page of the build thread? The values there are the correct values for gems for this build to work.

If you see a bit different gems setup in my char it's because i adapt it to my current stats and play style.

Did I bother? No I just asked as a joke....
Editado por útlima vez por Tranquility76 en 5 ene. 2020 4:37:57
"
alvincheng escribió:
"
AdamnMiller escribió:

I can confirm that removing the duration nodes at 2200 INT improved performance of spell cascade and it is actually playable on my potato. I dont have access to awakened version
"
bestjin escribió:
"
alvincheng escribió:
"
AdamnMiller escribió:

I can confirm that removing the duration nodes at 2200 INT improved performance of spell cascade and it is actually playable on my potato. I dont have access to awakened version

Keep in mind that removing those 3 skill duration nodes will affect bad also your Vortex, Immortal Call, Vaal Discipline etc.

And against metamorphs encounters and end game bosses those additional seconds of IceStorm stacking are worth more than you think (unless the boss is jumping like a madman from one spot to another - see Sirus).

I have 3308 intelligence with a duration of 9.35 seconds for Icestorm and i am not removing the Potency of Will cluster, but each one does what he consider better for his gaming experience. And yeah with or without those 3 nodes Spell Cascade allows only 10-12 fps for me with an i7-7700HQ + Nvidia GTX 1050Ti and 16 GB DDR4 + Intel SSD M.2 NVME so that shit gem is a no go

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 5 ene. 2020 8:52:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional