[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What i actually do not get is how chimera fight works with this build. Just got cold totally obliberated with medium map mods. That cloud phase seems a guaranteed death, sometimes 2 or 3. Even with basalt Flask up he stuns me, before i can move again i am dead by the consectuive hit or if i can manage to dash away his flicker gets me.
IC setup is working, 9k ES.
"
Necrol escribió:
What i actually do not get is how chimera fight works with this build. Just got cold totally obliberated with medium map mods. That cloud phase seems a guaranteed death, sometimes 2 or 3. Even with basalt Flask up he stuns me, before i can move again i am dead by the consectuive hit or if i can manage to dash away his flicker gets me.
IC setup is working, 9k ES.

Use basalt + movement flask and quickly run through clouds to reveal him. What you can do is to open a portal before first minion phase in the right bottom corner and when he goes in clouds phase try to reveal him from clouds located in the portal area of the arena.

If you didn't reveal him yet enter portal and recharge flasks then go back in and search again using basalt + movement speed flasks the clouds from the other half of the arena.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 12:26:13
Hello, how this build works with 5L chest? :)
"
Tsiganisti escribió:
Hello, how this build works with 5L chest? :)

Normally how it should work, you put there your CWDT-Ball Lightning-Curse on Hit-Enfeeble-Frostbite curses setup and you are good to go!

I really don't understand your question, this build doesn't need any 6links to fully work
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 14:49:07
What is the correct gem set up and levels as your POB and post here have totally different gems lvls?
Editado por útlima vez por Tranquility76 en 4 ene. 2020 16:03:03
"
Tranquility76 escribió:
What is the correct gem set up and levels as your POB and post here have totally different gems lvls?

Did you bother to read the "GEMS" section from 1st page of the build thread? The values there are the correct values for gems for this build to work.

If you see a bit different gems setup in my char it's because i adapt it to my current stats and play style.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 16:22:09
Wanted to share my awesome helmet hunter orb slam. It's not even a hubris circlet but it was worth it!

"
AdamnMiller escribió:
Wanted to share my awesome helmet hunter orb slam. It's not even a hubris circlet but it was worth it!

Nice one, congratulations!

This league i managed to create a "little monster"

My level 99 (yeah i know is not 100 yet, but getting to 100 takes time and investments) character I_Storm_Santa beat my personal best with this build for ES and Intelligence values:

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 17:42:19
24k lol only -(
and 11.2k ES lol
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 ene. 2020 18:31:52
"
lilianmarius escribió:

My level 99 (yeah i know is not 100 yet, but getting to 100 takes time and investments) character I_Storm_Santa beat my personal best with this build for ES and Intelligence values:

Ho-lee crap, congrats! That's more minimum damage than my maximum. Assuming that you're just standing there without potions and whatnot.

So there's just one question: How?? :D
Yes, I see some things I can improve in my build, but that'll take enormous amounts of money unless I'm missing something really obvious. And POE isn't kind to me concerning drops. Never was. So where to steal that money? ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional